5,595,918 Members 30,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]FoxHound 1.1 [ML2 4.3] Stable | Smooth | Themed Aroma | KikKat Theme [07/01]

Tip us?

squid93
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz View Post
Flashing 2.2 today, heres hoping it works out better than 2. and 2.1 did.

Was using my other halfs phone last night and noticed how smooth her UI was compared to mine, she's running 1.7, the difference was unreal, pretty much the same set up too, guess you kind of get used to lag etc and accept it.

Hers was flying.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Really? Thats not good.
yeah, this is just a minor annoyance.
not a big issue.

siavash_Skh
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default Re: [ROM][MR2][23FEB] FoxHound 2.1|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal

What dose the app seeder do ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Device: Galaxy S III
Rom : Official XXELLA
Kernel : Perseus 31.2
Recovery : Stock

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 667

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][MR2][23FEB] FoxHound 2.1|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by siavash_Skh View Post

Google it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1

dervish666
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:

Reduces lag through extreme cleverness.
The Following User Says Thank You to dervish666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

siavash_Skh
Old
Thanks Meter 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dervish666 View Post
Reduces lag through extreme cleverness.
I didn't understand?? How do this ? Can it drain more battery when its on ?

Device: Galaxy S III
Rom : Official XXELLA
Kernel : Perseus 31.2
Recovery : Stock

neunzehn77
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Default AW: [ROM][MR2][23FEB] FoxHound 2.1|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal

Did anyone have the same sound issues like me...
When I start any music player, everything is okay... When lockscreen starts, music starts stuttering
Any solutions?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
----
------
---------

Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one Im going to take tomorrow. Never be fully satisfied with what youve done. Never stop photographing. It is very likely that your best photograph has not yet been captured.

neunzehn77 photography beyond the scenes visit us for further informations www.neunzehn77.info

karneeva
Old
(Last edited by karneeva; 25th February 2013 at 11:00 AM.) Reason: Problem workaround
Thanks Meter 7
Default Mail Client Crash

Hi,
yesterday I updated to 2.2. Everything is OK, but the standard email client: every time I try to start it, it crash: Program "Email" was stopped.
what can I do to restore email client?

Problem n 2: no audio when calling! I can't hear anything. It's OK with speaker instead.
update: after reboot seems to work! this versione 2.2 is buggy, but I love this rom!!!

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to karneeva For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magoo1275
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Problem with status bar themes ?

Hi, how are you guys doing ?

First of all I like to say this is the best ROM I have used so far. Very stable. I also really liked the smaller fonts, it gives me the impression of a higher DPI. Very cool.
But this ROM is not perfect for two reasons. First, for some reason I cant install the status bar themes.
Once I go to Setting\Foxhoundextras\FoxhoundOta\Themes and try to apply any status bar themes once I reboot my phone the status bar disapears and I receive an error "GPRS stopped to work". Does any one know why this is happening ?
Also is there any way to remove the X in the clear button of the status bar ?

Thanks devs for your awesome work.
Eduardo

Feisar1985
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by magoo1275 View Post
But this ROM is not perfect for two reasons. First, for some reason I cant install the status bar themes.
Once I go to Setting\Foxhoundextras\FoxhoundOta\Themes and try to apply any status bar themes once I reboot my phone the status bar disapears and I receive an error "GPRS stopped to work". Does any one know why this is happening ?
Also is there any way to remove the X in the clear button of the status bar ?
I have the same problems as you do Eduardo. Haven't found a solution for them yet but I hope the devs can give one soon because I also realy like this rom.
Currently back to 2.0 though... no issues for me there.

sachinaik
Old
Thanks Meter 169

Quote:
Hi

Everytime I reboot my phone. The above notification bar that must show clock, wifi, notification icons will be disappeared.

Then after the first notification (like recived a sms or Facebook notification) they come back.

Can somebody snd me this awesome wallpaper please

Tags
aroma, best rom, excellent job, foxhound, galaxy s3, jelly bean