Post Reply

[ROM][DEV] Hazy ROM 3.2 Beta_5 [16/10/2014]

OP mnemonyc

18th October 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #131  
Lil Geeky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 56
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemonyc

So strange...try to change kernel with boeffla 2.4 beta6 for omnirom.


Thanks this work , Please try to fix this kernel problem next beta
Now i can say its best aosp rom i 've ever tried great work.
19th October 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #132  
Lil Geeky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 56
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Great rom and great design and all is ok with latest beta5 but i just cannot find much control for the system ? like Quick setting where to choose the items there also lockscreen ring lock where to choose ring targets ? that's disappointing is there any solution ? some Xposed apps can do it but the quick setting can't change it annoying :/
19th October 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #133  
Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 134
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Geeky

Great rom and great design and all is ok with latest beta5 but i just cannot find much control for the system ? like Quick setting where to choose the items there also lockscreen ring lock where to choose ring targets ? that's disappointing is there any solution ? some Xposed apps can do it but the quick setting can't change it annoying :/

No ring targets,just a ring for now . You can change quick settings in the quick settings,you have "pen" like thing in the upper right corner but tou can only rearange settings,you can not add anything.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 08:26 AM   |  #134  
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 49
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Where is gapps link

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 08:34 AM   |  #135  
Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 134
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in

Where is gapps link

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You can use any gapps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to andjeomilosrdja For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 09:28 AM   |  #136  
vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 49
 
423 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Wich kernel is best for this ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 09:38 AM   |  #137  
Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 134
 
258 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodr5371@xdaroms.co.in

Wich kernel is best for this ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hard question to answer. I use Boeffla kernel always becose i like his setting app,i am happy with performance but i can't say it's the best kernel. I like German quality and this is exactly that. Maybe you should try all of them and see,what is nice for me may not be for you. You have 3 kernels worth trying,in my opinion. Agni,Archi and Beoffla.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Android Development by ThreadRank