Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 45,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you need samsung browser (Ram eater) ?
Yes 7 10.45%
No 60 89.55%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.4.2][Fast]Hypermax v9[Slim][Complete S5 Experience][Themed][Fast][OG Battery mod][20 June]

Tip us?

zoarquenix
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxwin View Post
Just use Superbeam in Playstore... I've also been searching for a fix but no luck. Superbeam works as alternative. It also uses wifi direct just different approach.
Been trying this and that to find a solution for the file sharing problems.
I've tried using Superbeam too. It's using wifi hotspot to send the files instead of wifi-direct, i suspect it's because this rom, not superbeam.
Sometimes, even file sharing via wifi hotspot not working.

S-beam is not working properly too. Yes, it can manage to connect to other's phone and send the files, but it's not 'completely' complete sending the files. On the notification panel it says complete, but when you check, it havent send all the files you want.

I've tried several times sending about 30-80 pictures via S-beam. Beam complete, and when my friend check, only about half of the files were received. On another ocassion, about 76 files were sent, only 1 was received!

I love this rom, really. It's so fast. But the connection sharing is so essential for me, well i think for us all.
On the another 4.4.2 rom thread by sunajkram23, i see (maybe) he had fixed the wifi direct already. I dont know if it's really fixed or not, i havent try and only read the changelog of his rom.
If someone could take a look and 'port' the fix to this rom, it would be great.

6th_Hokage
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by igomyown View Post
i can see that he said no ETA but that doesn't answer if this rom can be used on the Unified D2lte (S3 US variants) or if anyone has tried to port it
YouTube Channel

my work:

Custom Splash Screen Sprint/Boost/Virgin Mobile s3 Touchwiz Roms and some AOSP Roms

my work :P Viper4Andriod S3 APP and Settings

current phone:
Samsung Galaxy S3, Stock ND8 with NDC Modem, some apps from Wicked X v7.3

Past phone: latest to oldest
Samsung Galaxy Infuse 4G sold
Samsung Galaxy S 4G 3rd time
HTC myTouch 3G slide
Samsung Galaxy S 4G 2nd time
T-mobile myTouch
Samsung Galaxy S 4G
HTC Sensation 4G
Motorola Backflip