View Poll Results: Do you need samsung browser (Ram eater) ?
Yes 7 10.45%
No 60 89.55%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][4.4.2][Fast]Hypermax v9[Slim][Complete S5 Experience][Themed][Fast][OG Battery mod][20 June]

OP showstopper1

17th October 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #2111  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Well, looks like this one is pretty much dead.... It's a shame, as is one of the best ROM's....

Quote:
Originally Posted by migasbr

Hey guys!

I have tried to update to V9 a couple of times and it installs successfully, but then the system doesn't start.. I get the Samsung logo, then It starts updating the apps (which I know is normal) and then it goes back to Samsung logo and after a couple of minutes goes back to apps update...

I tried to wipe data, cache partition and dalvik, but it seems nothing works.. Any suggestions guys?...

With V8 it happens a funny thing quite a few times. When I press the home button, it shows a message saying "App not installed" and goes directly to Play Store, but then it says "item not found". Is there any reason for this?

Thanks in advance for the help!

17th October 2014, 02:02 PM   |  #2112  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 95

286 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by migasbr

Well, looks like this one is pretty much dead.... It's a shame, as is one of the best ROM's....

Have you tried different versions of recovery?
I have encountered similar issues as you described and they all been fixed by updating the recovery and/or install another type of recovery.
17th October 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #2113  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
I was checking other ROM's and that possibility came to my head... I will try that once I get home. Thanks t24ever.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread