5,595,126 Members 44,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP 4.2.1][13/02/13] N.E.A.R. 1.2x [Camera Full Working/Bugfixed]

Tip us?

fuxmen
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Default Odp: [ROM][AOSP 4.2.1][13/02/13] N.E.A.R. 1.2x [Camera Full Working/Bugfixed]

Quote:
Originally Posted by medoo88 View Post
@lucabaldo3 so any new UPDATE coming ?
+1

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

googooroom
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i find that when the GPS is on for navigation, using car USB charger will not charge the S3. it only slower down the discharge rate of the S3. Seems like the GPS is battery hungry. anyone can confirm this?

lucabaldo3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 396

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by googooroom View Post
i find that when the GPS is on for navigation, using car USB charger will not charge the S3. it only slower down the discharge rate of the S3. Seems like the GPS is battery hungry. anyone can confirm this?
Just change the voltage from 450mah to 900mah in uneak engine into usb charging string

If you like house music please like my Facebook page (click on the image)
by lucabaldo3

lucabaldo3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 396

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by medoo88 View Post
@lucabaldo3 so any new UPDATE coming ?
Excuse me all for the delay but i had some problems with my s3 because it doesn't recognize more my sim card now i have changed operator so the problem should be gone (i think it was a blacklist problem)
So the new near is coming soon but i don't know if it is the last or not because I was planning to sell the s3 to buy the htc one or the new s4 (hoping that it is rumored cone in runors otherwise would be a great disappointment)

by lucabaldo3
The Following User Says Thank You to lucabaldo3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

medoo88
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucabaldo3 View Post
Excuse me all for the delay but i had some problems with my s3 because it doesn't recognize more my sim card now i have changed operator so the problem should be gone (i think it was a blacklist problem)
So the new near is coming soon but i don't know if it is the last or not because I was planning to sell the s3 to buy the htc one or the new s4 (hoping that it is rumored cone in runors otherwise would be a great disappointment)
good luck man .... great Rom so far ....
Device : Samsung Galaxy S3
Rom : Almost Every Rom

fuxmen
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Default Odp: [ROM][AOSP 4.2.1][13/02/13] N.E.A.R. 1.2x [Camera Full Working/Bugfixed]

Quote:
Best rom for s3... Please don't leave us

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

googooroom
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
sad to hear that. this is a great ROM. i have been using it day in and day out and this is the only 4.2.x ROM i have been using so far.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Just change the voltage from 450mah to 900mah in uneak engine into usb charging string
what is the setting for? i have checked my USB charger and it is max at 500mah only. Even i use max 1000mah, it is still the same.
if my USB charger is max at 500mah, i can still change the setting to 900mah to get the effect?

lucabaldo3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 396

DONATE TO ME
Added 2 news signature pictures at first page and... working on new near...

by lucabaldo3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucabaldo3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sachilleas
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Default Re: [ROM][AOSP 4.2.1][13/02/13] N.E.A.R. 1.2x [Camera Full Working/Bugfixed]

Hi Lucabaldo, thanks for your Rom! I want to ask you, how did you manage to make the camera work in such a perfect way like in stock Roms? Your Rom is the only AOSP/AOKP that i can use my camera. I have asked you again but I did never get an answer! Thank you in advance.

lucabaldo3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 396

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachilleas View Post
Hi Lucabaldo, thanks for your Rom! I want to ask you, how did you manage to make the camera work in such a perfect way like in stock Roms? Your Rom is the only AOSP/AOKP that i can use my camera. I have asked you again but I did never get an answer! Thank you in advance.
Excuse me for not having answered before but I have little free time, however Huawei camera integrated in my ROM use only its libraries so it work perfectly also on aosp/aokp ROMs

by lucabaldo3

The Following User Says Thank You to lucabaldo3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aosp, cyagonmod, galaxy s 3, neak, rom