AROMA Installer with apps & mods
Modems: XXEMB5 + RIL / XXELLA + RIL / BUEMA1 + RIL (the most stable and high quality modems)
Kernel: Boeffla / Perseus / Siyah
Size: 455 MB
Rooted / Deodexed / Zipalign
- Changed and edit the system design
- Improved speed, smoothness and responsiveness
- 23 customizable toggles (sewn settings in "Settings")
- 2 types of lock screen: Galaxy SIII and Jelly Bean
- Ink effect (on/off, choose any color - all through the "Settings")
- CRT off effect
- Advanced settings Multiwindow (sewn into the "Settings")
- Switching tracks in the player holding the volume buttons
- Quick closing applications with the "Menu"
- Extended power menu
- Improved sound quality (MegaBassBeats) >>> suggest using EQ BoefflaTweaks (BoefflaSound/Equalizer [in my opinion the best option - "Pleasant"]), more fine-grained in DSPManager
- Camera mod [volume keys - the shutter for the photo/video, removed all alert's, 30Mbit | 192kbps/s]
- Dialer mod (call button in the contacts and recent calls (+swipe), remove the line "my profile" in the contacts, normal avatars, call recording function, etc.)
- Added Notes (which includes audio memos), Photostudio(PaperArtist)...
- Added Task Manager with root-operations capabilities
- Weather widget in the notification bar
- Live Wallpapers: ASUS Aurora and Weather Galaxy SIII
- Fixed font + added more fonts
- Replaced the wallpaper, ringtones, system sound
- Keyboard JellyBean 4.2
- The latest version of hosts (no adv.)
- Tweaks build.prop and init.d (for battery, 3G, wi-fi, etc.)
- 999 contacts
- Removed: voice engine, the extra libraries, AllShare and other rubbish ...
- Some more small nice changes
P.S. As unnecessary, applications (NotificationWidget, TaskManager, PaperArtist, etc.) can be removed/freezed with TitataniumBackup
In new version:
- AROMA Installer (apps, mods & icons)
- Mediascanner fix
- Battery percentage from 15,14,13,12 ...
- Patched core.jar
- Patched Play Market by ChelpuS
- Standart GalaxySIII Browser (in place of Boat) with Exit button in menu
- Xperia Z live wallpaper
- New wallpapers pack
- Fixed translate, popup window in Videoplayer, some settings
- And more small nice changes
Install: I highly recommend ★PhilzTouchRecovery★, where "wipe data/factory reset" >>> "wipe data/cache/system/preload"
Or if you use another custom recovery: wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache + wipe dalvik cache + (format /system, format /preload)
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?