Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,111 Members 47,617 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What framework do you use ?
Samsung @ 320DPI 220 31.47%
Samsung @ 240DPI 171 24.46%
JKAY @ 320DPI 146 20.89%
JKAY @ 240DPI 162 23.18%
Voters: 699. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][MC3][27TH JUN] null_ 27 [PER APP DPI][240DPI/320DPI][JKAY][AOSP][AROMA][TWRP]

Tip us?
 
fOmey
Old
#11  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3918
Posts: 3,150
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney, AUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by starscalling View Post
[edit]

nvm, i'm not gonna deal with these downloads... plz upload somewhere that is fast and doesn't require premium acct.
Uploaded to Google Drive as per request.



HELPFUL POST? HIT THANKS !

OR BETTER YET

BUY ME A BEER OR TWO ?


GTA V FORUM :: MODS, GLITCHES & BOOSTING SERVICES

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fOmey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jcc332006
Old
#12  
jcc332006's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1302
Posts: 4,097
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angeles

 
DONATE TO ME
Just wanted pop in and say great work on this rom. Super light and I must say rather smooth. I flashed the Aosp Nexus 4 transformation pack and all running smooth! Just an suggestion. Your next update of this rom if you have plans to should be to only include all of basic Nexus 4 apps. Google play, Music, Gmail, Nexus Launcher ect. Leave it as light as you currently have it and this rom will no doubt be even better than it is right now. Great work man! Looking forward to seeing how much better this will be. Cheers!
Team Toxic Releases

Toxic Deranged 9
ToxicCrazy8
Toxic Muzic
Toxic Smokin Muzic
Toxic Sexy 7
Toxic Black Ice
Toxic Baby2 Ecstacy
Toxic Baby3 Redbaby & Blackbaby
Toxic Baby Firefly

Current Device International 32G White GS3 Beast!!


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcc332006 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MATRIKS
Old
#13  
MATRIKS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 113
Posts: 381
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Velenje

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc332006 View Post
Just wanted pop in and say great work on this rom. Super light and I must say rather smooth. I flashed the Aosp Nexus 4 transformation pack and all running smooth! Just an suggestion. Your next update of this rom if you have plans to should be to only include all of basic Nexus 4 apps. Google play, Music, Gmail, Nexus Launcher ect. Leave it as light as you currently have it and this rom will no doubt be even better than it is right now. Great work man! Looking forward to seeing how much better this will be. Cheers!
+1 verry verry good rom i like it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to MATRIKS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jenzy1985
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 432
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Siegburg
good rom i like it. thanks
Galaxy Nexus
 
fOmey
Old
#15  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3918
Posts: 3,150
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney, AUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc332006 View Post
Just wanted pop in and say great work on this rom. Super light and I must say rather smooth. I flashed the Aosp Nexus 4 transformation pack and all running smooth! Just an suggestion. Your next update of this rom if you have plans to should be to only include all of basic Nexus 4 apps. Google play, Music, Gmail, Nexus Launcher ect. Leave it as light as you currently have it and this rom will no doubt be even better than it is right now. Great work man! Looking forward to seeing how much better this will be. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATRIKS View Post
+1 verry verry good rom i like it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzy1985 View Post
good rom i like it. thanks
Appreciate the feedback guys, Being my first ROM I wish I got a little more ! Im brewing up the next installment as we speak.



HELPFUL POST? HIT THANKS !

OR BETTER YET

BUY ME A BEER OR TWO ?


GTA V FORUM :: MODS, GLITCHES & BOOSTING SERVICES

The Following User Says Thank You to fOmey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dark_polok
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 182
Join Date: Jan 2011
One word... WOW. Excellent job. Great rom. Superb theme!

Just one request. Can we get a version that is stock DPI for this rom. Everything is awesome, but everything appears a little to small to my taste and I'm sure I'll find a couple of other people who agree with me.

Once again thanks for the awesome rom! Keep up the work.
 
norpan111
Old
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 537
Posts: 3,282
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Halmstad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc332006 View Post
Just wanted pop in and say great work on this rom. Super light and I must say rather smooth. I flashed the Aosp Nexus 4 transformation pack and all running smooth! Just an suggestion. Your next update of this rom if you have plans to should be to only include all of basic Nexus 4 apps. Google play, Music, Gmail, Nexus Launcher ect. Leave it as light as you currently have it and this rom will no doubt be even better than it is right now. Great work man! Looking forward to seeing how much better this will be. Cheers!
Could you share the download fir nexus transformation pack?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
 
jenzy1985
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 432
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Siegburg
The 240DPI is great. Try your Rom and was happy

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
Galaxy Nexus
 
fOmey
Old
#19  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3918
Posts: 3,150
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney, AUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_polok View Post
One word... WOW. Excellent job. Great rom. Superb theme!

Just one request. Can we get a version that is stock DPI for this rom. Everything is awesome, but everything appears a little to small to my taste and I'm sure I'll find a couple of other people who agree with me.

Once again thanks for the awesome rom! Keep up the work.
Main focus of the ROM is 240DPI, I could perhaps make an option in AROMA if I decide to use it in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norpan111 View Post
Could you share the download fir nexus transformation pack?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
02 features majority of the content in the nexus transformation pack beside: media sounds, launcher (as it doesnt scale well @ 240DPI) & google music. If you would like to check it out anyway you can find it in the themes section of the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenzy1985 View Post
The 240DPI is great. Try your Rom and was happy

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
Appreciate your feedback.



HELPFUL POST? HIT THANKS !

OR BETTER YET

BUY ME A BEER OR TWO ?


GTA V FORUM :: MODS, GLITCHES & BOOSTING SERVICES

 
lionheart99
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 134
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: london
thanks buddy for ur work on the rom, installing now will test and report..

Tags
240 dpi, 320 dpi, 4.2, aosp, multi view
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes