5,606,465 Members 33,136 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.3][XXUGNA7] NxTGen ROM v13.1

Tip us?
 
Siberian Tiger
Old
#11  
Siberian Tiger's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5105
Posts: 3,937
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Piraeus

 
DONATE TO ME
Hi, this ROM is featured on the Index of ROMS INDEX ALL IN 1

Any observation please send me a PM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siberian Tiger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DeathBase
Old
(Last edited by DeathBase; 19th October 2012 at 01:49 PM.)
#12  
DeathBase's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 166
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Santa Catarina

 
DONATE TO ME
Hi friend,

Can I post the ROM in the brazilian forum?, i don't know if you known, TopSmarts.com.br
'cause a brazilian dev build the first ROM to our SGSIII, It's nice!!!

Do you agree?

Thanks and congratulations for the ROM.
 
galeej
Old
#13  
galeej's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 246
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Melbourne

 
DONATE TO ME
this rom is absolutely smooth and good.. trying to get u a beer atleast.... keep up the good work dude... awaiting your next release.. btw, i flashed the updater zip file and did not find any extra settings.. do i have to flash after reboot the device with initial install ? or am i missing something.. I just installed both rom and the updater file together..
LG G2 D802
The Following User Says Thank You to galeej For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eric-filth
Old
(Last edited by eric-filth; 19th October 2012 at 03:52 PM.)
#14  
eric-filth's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 899
Posts: 1,419
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ponta Grossa - PR

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBase View Post
Hi friend,

Can I post the ROM in the brazilian forum?, i don't know if you known, TopSmarts.com.br
'cause a brazilian dev build the first ROM to our SGSIII, It's nice!!!

Do you agree?

Thanks and congratulations for the ROM.
Sure. You can.
Thanks for sharing.
I dont knew your site but i will see.

Enviado do meu GT-I9300
The Following User Says Thank You to eric-filth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
borjaag
Old
#15  
borjaag's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 81
Posts: 281
Join Date: Sep 2010
I've posted it at a Spanish forum called HTCMania

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=473773

I'll try this ROM this evening!
Battery sound promising...
I SING!!!, HEAR ME AT

www.youtube.com/borjaagmusic
The Following User Says Thank You to borjaag For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
eric-filth
Old
#16  
eric-filth's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 899
Posts: 1,419
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ponta Grossa - PR

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by galeej View Post
this rom is absolutely smooth and good.. trying to get u a beer atleast.... keep up the good work dude... awaiting your next release.. btw, i flashed the updater zip file and did not find any extra settings.. do i have to flash after reboot the device with initial install ? or am i missing something.. I just installed both rom and the updater file together..
Thanks for your report.
Only rom v3.0 is necessary with all features.
Updater.zip is only needed if you need want (LiveWallPapers, GoogleSearchWidgets, Picassa, SamsungDive, NFC, GoogleSearch, SVoice, Email/Exchange) if you dont use this apps you not need to install.

Enviado do meu GT-I9300
 
sreeramu
Old
(Last edited by sreeramu; 19th October 2012 at 11:59 PM.)
#17  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 47
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bangalore
Hi eric-filth can i have mirror for "NxTGen ROM Updater", by the way without this Update everything is good. i need to get only NFC related stuffs from your UPDATE how i can.?
 
eric-filth
Old
#18  
eric-filth's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 899
Posts: 1,419
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ponta Grossa - PR

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreeramu View Post
Hi eric-filth can i have mirror for "NxTGen ROM Updater", by the way without this Update everything is good. i need to get only NFC related stuffs from your UPDATE how i can.?
If you need only NFC i can upload for you to prevent install all package.

Enviado do meu GT-I9300
 
eric-filth
Old
#19  
eric-filth's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 899
Posts: 1,419
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ponta Grossa - PR

 
DONATE TO ME
Here
http://www.mediafire.com/?er1vk61wokcak53

Put inside /system/app
Using Solid Explorer change the permissions to 644 or 744

Enviado do meu GT-I9300
 
avercros
Old
#20  
avercros's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 264
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Armenia
Your rom is great, so smooth and stable.

I have 1 day with this rom and runs like a charm.

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to avercros For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes