Is my first ROM here but not my first work. I did my best collecting only userfull things.
What you can expect using my rom?
Battery and Free RAM with performace, yes is true.
Please only just a try and your feedback is very welcome.
Many thanks to galeej for this logo
- Based on Android 4.3 Samsung XXUGND5
- Odex (quicker, more space Dalvik and more free RAM)
- Kernel Stock
* (undervolted gpu, cpu, memory and a lot tweaks)
- Modem XXUGNA8
- Root and busybox (chainfire @ XDA)
- Extended PowerMenu (Reboot, Recovery, Downloading)
- Recording Calls
- Removed boot sound
- NxTGen Kernel Profiles (NoUV, Default, Extreme)
- MultiWindow All Apps
- Accuweather Transparent
- Icons Theme
- Fonts with excelent viewing
- Wallpapers to best view with all themes (eric-filth @ XDA)
- Battery %
- Greenify 2.4 (Build 6)
- Google Now & SVoice
- FM Radio
- SuperSu v2.01
- Solid Explorer v1.6
*** and a lot system apps deleted
how to Install
- Download the NxTGen ROM
- Download the NxTGen FIX
- Go to CWM Recovery.
- Preferably give a full wipe (wipe cache/factory reset and format system inside Mounts and Storage).
- Choose install zip from ... select my rom.
- Optionally install the NxTGen ROM Icons Theme
- Optionally install the NxTGen ROM your favorites Apps
- Restart the phone.
*If your phone freeze or keep restarting, install the NxTGen ROM Fix, will remove all undervolt.
tips - In settings, developer options, check the option "force GPU rendering".
- Led notifications off, turn off the lights touchkeys, disconnect sounds when typing on the keyboard and avoid using applications that might be used by the browser.
Glad to see you here grinder I was watching your work on brasildroid and tried some versions of your roms, cheers and keep good work
device history, nokia N76, htc tytn ll(first smartphone) htc herald, htc HD2 leo, htc desire, samsung galaxy s1 and 2, iphone 3gs 32gb, iphone 4 32gb and 16, htc sensation, blackberry bold 9700, iphone 4s 32gb, htc one x, galaxy nexus, galaxy slll, nexus 4, nokia lumia 920 (piece of ****) xperia ZQ, (damm horrible display), moto x, galaxy note 3 (awesome but tired of plastic and TW), iphone 5S, htc one silver and now black (the best one until money to m8)
xda best forum ever
The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?