5,600,429 Members 32,746 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXUGNB6|XXEMRG][20Mar] Omega v58|v50.1◄●4.3|4.1.2●►Omega Files|Themes◄●

Tip us?

vicelord.leo
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Is it possible to remove sms log from Call log in V44 ??
If you consider my post useful, please don't buy me a beer or coffee Use the Thanks button, its free...

NocNoc9595
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Hi guys, I flashed v44 from v41 this morning and everything was ok but I had some issues so I decided to do another full wipe. This time when i chose "install from internal SD card" it didn't show me my SD card but something like /0, /1/legacy or something like that...i chose /0 and i was able to install v44 again. But now when I went to titanium to restore my apps, titanium didn't see any backup at all. So I went into my MY FILES and i see "EMULATED" and extSDCARD. When i went into EMULATED, all of the folders were empty. .... any idea what happened ? Is this suppose to happen with v44?

kattyvo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default R: [ROM][XXEMB1+XXUFMB3][23Feb] Omega v44 ●►JB 4.2.1◄●Omega Files●►12 Themes◄●

Is possibile orange variant??

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

ekie84
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Default Re: [ROM][XXEMB1+XXUFMB3][23Feb] Omega v44 ●►JB 4.2.1◄●Omega Files●►12 Themes◄●

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocNoc9595 View Post
Hi guys, I flashed v44 from v41 this morning and everything was ok but I had some issues so I decided to do another full wipe. This time when i chose "install from internal SD card" it didn't show me my SD card but something like /0, /1/legacy or something like that...i chose /0 and i was able to install v44 again. But now when I went to titanium to restore my apps, titanium didn't see any backup at all. So I went into my MY FILES and i see "EMULATED" and extSDCARD. When i went into EMULATED, all of the folders were empty. .... any idea what happened ? Is this suppose to happen with v44?
Yupp its because of android 4.2.x....if you want to do a restore but cant....copy clockworkmod file & paste it on storage/sdcard0...then you should be able to restore

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
Currently Running =
ROM : AOSP NeatROM V3.2
ANDROID VERSION : 4.4.2
BASEBAND VERSION : NEUGNA2
BUILD NUMBER : KVT49L
KERNEL : 3.0.80+ sale
RECOVERY : Philz Touch v6.19.2

Kung-Fu-Tse
Old
(Last edited by Kung-Fu-Tse; 24th February 2013 at 01:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil.o View Post
as already mentioned with font installer from playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...font.installer

big thx

Samsung Galaxy Note3 N9005 Int.: Omega Rom (+ Xposed), Chenglu Recovery CWM v6.0.4.7
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 Int.: v3.0.101 (Yank555) / (Boeffla), Omega Rom (+ Xposed), PhilZ Touch CWM v6.0.4.7

XDA Rules

vicelord.leo
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
A new partition is created in 4.2.1 which is named "0". all data will be stored here. If u want to use old date, flash back v43, copy data to external card of to "0" and then again flash v44. Hope it works fine...
If you consider my post useful, please don't buy me a beer or coffee Use the Thanks button, its free...

dewils80
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I've not got time to read back too far (so sorry if this is a known issue) but I installed V44 last night, and overnight my external SD card died, and now my phone is draining the battery (>4%/hour). I need to study the BBS logs, but it's nothing obvious like an app syncing. I think something is constantly trying to read\write to the SD card, which is killing the battery and ultimately killed my SD card.

Anyone had similar?
Should I revert to 42.1, or reflash 44....or what?

Thanks.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3
Rom: Omni 4.4,
Kernal: Stock

Kung-Fu-Tse
Old
Thanks Meter 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicelord.leo View Post
A new partition is created in 4.2.1 which is named "0". all data will be stored here. If u want to use old date, flash back v43, copy data to external card of to "0" and then again flash v44. Hope it works fine...
*rofl*

Why so complicated

you dont need to "re-install" for this v44

Have you try it?

Samsung Galaxy Note3 N9005 Int.: Omega Rom (+ Xposed), Chenglu Recovery CWM v6.0.4.7
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 Int.: v3.0.101 (Yank555) / (Boeffla), Omega Rom (+ Xposed), PhilZ Touch CWM v6.0.4.7

XDA Rules

NocNoc9595
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekie84 View Post
Yupp its because of android 4.2.x....if you want to do a restore but cant....copy clockworkmod file & paste it on storage/sdcard0...then you should be able to restore

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for your quick reply, so I was able to see all my backup. I copied it to /storage/emulators/0/titaniumbackup but when I open Titanium, it still doesn't see my backups? How do I make titanium see the backups i did previously?
Thanks

vicelord.leo
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung-Fu-Tse View Post
*rofl*

Why so complicated

you dont need to "re-install" for this v44

Have you try it?
Yeah tried and worked. Whats the other way?

Tags
aroma installer, first rom, galaxy s3, great stability, netherlands weed, omega, omega rom, romgasm, romtastic, smooth sg3, vegeta1 mod's!!!!!!!!!!!!