SoWhy
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian tiger View Post
You have to wait for the mods.
Jelly bean is totally different to ICS

Sent from my GT-I9100
JB is an incremental update, so it can't be completely different and I figured if the menu looks the same, it might not have been changed at that part, so asking was worth a shot
I'll wait for the mods, Hopefully one day ::indie:: integrates that mod into the main ROM, so I don't have to patch it all the time. I don't really see why anyone could think that those two extra options would be a downside to have^^
Phone:
Nokia 3330 → Nokia 7250i → Nokia 6230i → SonyEricsson K810i → Nokia N73 → HTC Desire → Samsung Galaxy S III (running Omega AOKP)
Tablet:
Asus Transformer TF101 (running AOKP) / Asus MeMo Pad HD7

postwarbreakout
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I tried JB yesterday without a wipe and it was very laggy, I didn't have a lot of time so I restored the v13 backup. now I want to try again, with a wipe before, but I have one question - I connected all my contacts with facebool & haxsync, how do I keep those connections? does the samsung backup save them? (problem is, that doesn't work, it always says that there's a network error)

Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: AOKP Milestone 2

Nexus 7 2013 32 GB WIFI
ROM: Stock

cooza
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3846
Quote:
Originally Posted by postwarbreakout View Post
I tried JB yesterday without a wipe and it was very laggy, I didn't have a lot of time so I restored the v13 backup. now I want to try again, with a wipe before, but I have one question - I connected all my contacts with facebool & haxsync, how do I keep those connections? does the samsung backup save them? (problem is, that doesn't work, it always says that there's a network error)
If you want to try JB then its best to not bring them with you.ICS data wont work to well on JB as its only BETA and the apps we use on the S3 arent even JB updated yet.Your best bet is to full wipe and re-setup your contacts then make a nandroid so you can keep going from one ROM to the other but dont forget that if it gets a network error then its because its an app not supported by JB.

Siberian Tiger
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5103

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoWhy View Post
JB is an incremental update, so it can't be completely different and I figured if the menu looks the same, it might not have been changed at that part, so asking was worth a shot
I'll wait for the mods, Hopefully one day ::indie:: integrates that mod into the main ROM, so I don't have to patch it all the time. I don't really see why anyone could think that those two extra options would be a downside to have^^
I'm sorry.I didn't make myself clear.
What i wanting to say was that the currents mods for V13 won't work for V14.
They need to rebuilt again from scratch to match the current firmware

Sent from my GT-I9100

the_ape
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoWhy View Post
It's probably not integrated as it causes issues with Allshare sending (or did last time I checked)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Ashleigh

Phones : Note 3 9005 / Galaxy S3 i9300 & i9305 / S3 Mini i8190N / Nokia Lumia 920 / SanDiego / iPad 3G / HP ElitePad 900
OS's : 4.3 / 4.3 / 4.3 / 4.1.2 / Amber / 4.1 / 7.0.4JB / Win 8.1

Galaxy S3 i9300 Blocking Mode icon Remover - Dead Project
Galaxy S3 i9300 Smart Rotate enabler - Dead Project
Note 3 Touchwiz Launcher 5x4

If I've helped in any way, why not click the thanks button, cheers

Myque
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I upgraded from V13 to V14, just Wiped /System and deleted Flash, I got no lags so far, just Flash Restore didn't work every time I try to use Flash content Phone Vibrate and FC The app
Main Phone:
Galaxy S3 Int (missing mi Int Note -stolen)
Last Omega rom Series.

Main Tablet:
Asus Transformer Prime (wanting a note 10.1)
Last Night CM10

Others in use
Galaxy S
Last Night CM10

Motorola Atrix
Last Jokersax CM9

Nook Tablet:
Last CM7.2

Snake-Plissken
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
@indie

have you took out the service menu mentioned in this post... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1687249

i dialed the code but nothing happened? is it do custom rom or modem/kernel?

thanks

skhan.786
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Is anyone else having battery problems my battery dies quick

Sent from my GT-I9300

baste07
Old
Thanks Meter 267
On what version are you on?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

kk12175
Old
Thanks Meter 3
It seems not much different between v13 & v14.... well, almost the same I ha.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Does anyone have browser issue? I managed to open browser, but after I tried to go into yahoo.com.hk, it vibrate once, hang, and vibrate a couple more and kicked me out. Anyone have similar issue and solution? I tried to wipe cache and dalvik already

Tags
aroma installer, first rom, galaxy s3, great stability, netherlands weed, omega, omega rom, romgasm, romtastic, smooth sg3, vegeta1 mod's!!!!!!!!!!!!