Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,683 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXUGNB6|XXEMRG][20Mar] Omega v58|v50.1◄●4.3|4.1.2●►Omega Files|Themes◄●

Tip us?

anuj25
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default Re: [ROM][XXEMB1+XXUFMB3][25Feb] Omega v44.1 ●►JB 4.2.1◄●Omega Files●►12 Themes◄●

Full wipe helped made the messaging app working for me.

Anyone having the problem please read this post instead of spamming the thread :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

SyLvEsTeR20007
Old
Thanks Meter 91

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by delio163 View Post
OK gays,OK guys, let's go back to businesses please don't flame a fire. we are all brothers and (or) sister here in XDA try to help each other... anyway been sitting here and my aas getting hot now waiting to finish my download 3hour now still 75%.all the way stairing to my screen when it will finish.... v.44.1

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

LoL Gays.. haha

I agree.... Sorry for my little outburst... Ill stop wasting post and being a hypocritical by wasting more posts...
SyLvEsTeR20007

Phone: - Samsung Galaxy SIII Omega ROM
Previous WM Devices: -
HTC Sensation (ROM: - AOPK)
HTC Touch HD2 (Leo)
HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
SEX1i Xperia X1 (Kovs)
T-Mobile Vario II (HERMS)
HTC Touch (Elf)
HTC Cruze
HTC S620

I also offer all XDA members FREE Dedicated Add Free file hosting, UNLIMITED STORAGE AND UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH. FTP access and your own sub domain. No Catch, its just free because im that nice

Click Here for the Thread
The Following User Says Thank You to SyLvEsTeR20007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nil.shunya
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Default Re: [ROM][XXEMB1+XXUFMB3][25Feb] Omega v44.1 ●►JB 4.2.1◄●Omega Files●►12 Themes◄●

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassim.d View Post
Alright don't worry i'll search for it ! don't bother, im gonna use an app like go backup i guess its better
I think replacing d md5 file with an empty md5 in ur backup folder will do d trick and if I remember correctly don't put any special characters e.g. dash etc. In our backup folder/file name.

The Following User Says Thank You to nil.shunya For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mloc33
Old
Thanks Meter 3816

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkn View Post
I think that in fact, you SHOULD do some reading.
This bugs has been reported several pages back, and all people that want's to follow indie and omegarom, does the reading, more or less.

If you don't find anything using search, go back 10-20 pages and read, that WILL 99% of the times give an answer to your question(s).

And, you are not better than the other guy when you call him looser or any other nickname !
Will you two go and make love in another thread, there's enough crap the rest of us have to sift through, we don't want to read your love tiffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyLvEsTeR20007 View Post
Looser?????

I challenge you to describe in detail what makes me a looser as I believe you are just trying to be mean to me ;(

To what benefit was your post, its been asked already. If you ask it again you are filling the thread with repetitive information that is not of any tangible benefit.

Its got nothing to do with having a big mouth, its got nothing to do with if you asked it in a "Normal way", its the fact your not thinking about the fact your being either lazy or impatient for someone to comment a fix (which has already been said that it needs to be fixed by Samsung in a future base release).

So..... Take one on the chin and except there are rules to forums and the biggest one is to search first and then try decide of what relivence your post adds to others before it, if non then don't post it!

Looser????

Phone : SGS 3
ROM : Oemga
Kernel : Stock

The Following User Says Thank You to mloc33 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NZ_Nitro
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Acid theme boot loops?

vegeta1
Old
Thanks Meter 6126

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ_Nitro View Post
Acid theme boot loops?
domt try any theme till it updats to latest 4.2.1
My Work :
Galaxy s3 i9300 : [Drop Down Mods] [Theme - Jelly Bean Fusion]
Note 2 n7100 : [Drop Down Mods] [Theme Jelly Bean Fusion] [How To Change Your Status Bar Color]
[New On Xda See This]
If You Like My Work : Consider a Donation

People i Admire :* ::indie::,Chainfire,AndreiLux,Chris_84,KeesStolk,X ode,raubkatze,Gimmick56,MMWolverine *
chuck norris
Issues With Omega Here's Official FAQ By Chris
The Following User Says Thank You to vegeta1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fahimxda
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by camil View Post
custom kernels are not yet compatible with 4.2.1 in general. You have to wait until the devs work it out
Thanks Camil for clarification.

rudyashraf
Old
Thanks Meter 1

I get really bad distortion from alot of my songs. Some songs are ok. Some distord or give a weird noise. Anyone have this problem?? Im on v44. Stock kernel

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

phil.o
Old
Thanks Meter 2311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightroom View Post
Hi Phil wasnt you ask Umarian about one without accuweather logo? Here is one from him. Thanks UmarianAttachment 1758844

thx my friend, but i already have this one.
but here are two others, also without logo!
a semitransparent one, and a translucent one...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-25-10-41-13.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	1759256   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-25-10-54-21.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	1759260  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Weather_semitransparent.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.62 MB, 28 views)
File Type: zip Weather_translucent.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.53 MB, 31 views)

Samsung Galaxy S4 √ GT - i9505

Quote:
All of you probably know chainfire, right? I just wanted to quote something from him:

"However, if you put any trust in Quadrant scores you could use them to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phil.o For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meule46
Old
Thanks Meter 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegeta1 View Post
domt try any theme till it updats to latest 4.2.1
Motomotoo theme works for me on 4.2.1 :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app
Groet Maurice
Phone :* Galaxy S IV
Firmware :*JB 4.4.2

The Following User Says Thank You to meule46 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aroma installer, first rom, galaxy s3, great stability, netherlands weed, omega, omega rom, romgasm, romtastic, smooth sg3, vegeta1 mod's!!!!!!!!!!!!