Post Reply

[ROM][XXUGNG3|XXEMRG][27Aug] Omega v59|v50.1◄●4.3|4.1.2●►Omega Files|Themes◄●

17th February 2013, 04:44 PM   |  #49401  
DeeinSouthAfrica's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 432
 
599 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_dracula

guys I have V41 installed on my S3 and I suffer from the slow charging bug.

Went through all the suggestions in the FAQ here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=27478
and nothing.

How can I fix this? I really want to stay on Omega but this charging issue is a major deal breaker

Are you using the USB cable that came with the phone? I have many USB cables from different phones that fit (and one would think they would charge correctly), but no.

Only the cable that came with the phone charges as it should.
17th February 2013, 05:11 PM   |  #49402  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
important issue on top bar with cameramod 1.52
Hi, i have installed this fantastic rom but when apply cameramod 1.52 and press flashlight button on top bar shows error and not work.
I try to reinstall a stock camera but issue remaining.
Is there a solution for this issue ?
17th February 2013, 05:16 PM   |  #49403  
Senior Member
Flag Geneva
Thanks Meter: 247
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Re: [ROM][XXEMR2][12Feb] Omega v42 ●►JB 4.1.2◄●Omega Files●►12 Themes◄●
Having a little bug when triyng to share photos to facebook... allways stuck @ 60%...
Thanx

Omegas V34
Siyah 1.8.4
Sent from the frozen Haute Savoie... French county... hehehehhe
17th February 2013, 05:41 PM   |  #49404  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
im on omega v42 and i have no sound when taking photos?
17th February 2013, 05:45 PM   |  #49405  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukaaa47

im on omega v42 and i have no sound when taking photos?

this is normal, is a feature of the rom
17th February 2013, 05:58 PM   |  #49406  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,445
 
1010
15,299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Re: [ROM][XXEMR2][12Feb] Omega v42 ●►JB 4.1.2◄●Omega Files●►12 Themes◄●
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukaaa47

im on omega v42 and i have no sound when taking photos?

Open omega files and download the stock camera package.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 06:07 PM   |  #49407  
MsElise's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 790
 
2,251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_84

Did you try that in my answer?

sorry now only notice your post
not working as well

yet, I also try all following method, all not working

1. use your method which extract from ROM zip and replace system / app
2, go data / app copy google search apk, rename it into Velvet.apk, and replace the one in system / app
3. delete Velvet.apk, restart phone, then go play store download google search, not working

no idea what wrong at all
any solution ?
17th February 2013, 06:34 PM   |  #49408  
Xode's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Adriatic Sea
Thanks Meter: 1,793
 
1,266 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Re: [ROM][XXEMR2][12Feb] Omega v42 ●►JB 4.1.2◄●Omega Files●►12 Themes◄●
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeactorZ

sorry now only notice your post
not working as well

yet, I also try all following method, all not working

1. use your method which extract from ROM zip and replace system / app
2, go data / app copy google search apk, rename it into Velvet.apk, and replace the one in system / app
3. delete Velvet.apk, restart phone, then go play store download google search, not working

no idea what wrong at all
any solution ?

Try once more like this...... With root explorer or any other similar app. uninstall Velvet.apk or GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk from system/app and reboot first,then go to play store and download google search...
The Following User Says Thank You to Xode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 06:41 PM   |  #49409  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeinSouthAfrica

Are you using the USB cable that came with the phone? I have many USB cables from different phones that fit (and one would think they would charge correctly), but no.

Only the cable that came with the phone charges as it should.

Yes original Samsung cable and USB on my desktop.
17th February 2013, 06:44 PM   |  #49410  
cooza's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Annandale N.J.
Thanks Meter: 3,960
 
4,130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_dracula

guys I have V41 installed on my S3 and I suffer from the slow charging bug.

Went through all the suggestions in the FAQ here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=27478
and nothing.

How can I fix this? I really want to stay on Omega but this charging issue is a major deal breaker

Can be caused by battery stats.Wipe cache partition reboot and try one of those battery calibration apps from the Store to wipe battery stats and see if it speeds things up.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma installer, first rom, galaxy s3, great stability, netherlands weed, omega, omega rom, romgasm, romtastic, smooth sg3, vegeta1 mod's!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Android Development by ThreadRank