5,606,297 Members 32,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How many users are using JKay's Deluxe Settings?
Yes 8 53.33%
No 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][EMC3][FMB3] PHENOM v11.0 [03.05]

Tip us?

anaraxia
Old
(Last edited by anaraxia; 3rd May 2013 at 08:32 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 437

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][EMC3][FMB3] PHENOM v11.0 [03.05]

WELCOME

This Rom is made and used as my daily driver and I like to share with you all. This is a project that I work on in my spare time and will bring updates when I can. All the information in my OP is relevant so please take the time to read it. Credits are given to those who have helped me or allowed use of their work. Respect to them.

Please enjoy the work and feel free to make your comments or ask your questions in the thread, just keep it clean and don't stray too far from topic and give thanks those who help you.

ABOUT THE ROM

Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) - latest Official Samsung I9300XXEMR2 firmware
Stock Kernel
Root & SuperSU
Unsecured boot.img
Busybox
De-Odexed
Zipaligned
Bloatware Removed
Few Build.prop Tweaks
Aroma Installer
Beats Audio with DSP Manager (incredible sound)
3 Minit Mod

THEMED WITH

Thanks to the following Donators

Fauert

SamMobile Firmware
dsixda for Kitchen
Chainfire for SuperSU
gharrington for 3Minit Framework
ThilinaC for the stunning theme
vegeta1 Check his amazing work here
D3Hum4NiZ3d for MegaBassBeats
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to anaraxia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anaraxia
Old
(Last edited by anaraxia; 3rd May 2013 at 08:22 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 437

DONATE TO ME
DO NOT POST ANY MIRRORS PLEASE

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

***I TAKE NO RESPONSABILITY FOR THE RISK IN FLASHING YOUR DEVICE***

***COMING FROM A DIFFERENT ROM A FULL WIPE IS RECOMMENDED***

***FULL WIPE***
MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP
Wipe data/factory reset in recovery
Wipe Cache & Davilk Cache
Flash Rom in CWM
Reboot

***NO WIPE***
MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP
Wipe Cache & Davilk Cache
Flash Rom in CWM
Fix permissions
Reboot

JB 4.1.2 ROMS

md5: 02c233c95965a0860bb623887a2011c93

JB 4.2.1 ROMS

FMB3 10.6

MD5: 56d25e2e1b6d48c1818e87b237288361

IF COMING FROM A DIFFERENT ROM YOU MUST FULL WIPE
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to anaraxia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anaraxia
Old
(Last edited by anaraxia; 3rd May 2013 at 08:22 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 437

DONATE TO ME

Code:
11.0 Updated to XXEMC3 Updated 3 Minit Mod to v2.3.2 Minor Alterations to Theme Keyboard Themed 10.9 Status Bar Visibility Fix Aroma Installer Re-Introduced Kernels Modems Mods Apps 10.8 Reverted to EMR2 Base Aroma Installer removed from Rom installation 3Minit Mod updated to latest version 2.1 Beats Audio updated New Theme Updated apps Apps & Mods Download 10.7 Updated Base to XXEMB5 Aroma Installer Kernels Modems Sounds 3 Minit Mod Apps 10.6 Extended Power Menu Long Press Menu - Kill app SecNoteMyFiles Added & Themed Updated Superuser Center Clock Contacts Theme Fixed ClockPackage Theme Fixed 10.4 Base updated to JB 4.2.1 XXUFMB3 Leaked Firmware - Android 4.2.1 – JOP40D - Improved Ripple effect on Lockscreen - New Android 4.2.1 Lockscreen with widgets - Daydream (Settings>Display) - New Additions in Notification Center - Notifications are more actionable - Voice Command (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands) Theme Added New Rom parts themed 10.3 Reverted back to EMA2 All mods added in 10.2 10.2 Updated Base to EMR2 Updated 3Minit Mod including fixes Added Customizable Phone.apk Mods to Phone.apk theme New GMail Notification Few tweaks to theme 10.1 Fixed Ink Effect - thanks to gharrington Fixed Setup Wizard FC Theme Tweaks BUILD 10 Base updated to XXEMA2 Stock Kernel Tweaks / Improvements to theme 3Minit Framework Mod BUILD 9 Base updated to XXELLC Siyah 1.8.9 Notification Panel Modded Small additions to theme Tweaks / Improvements to theme BUILD 8 Siyah 1.8.6 AOSP Lockscreen 15 Color Ink Effect Torch in Lockscreen (Press & Hold Home Button) Circle Battery Mod Status Bar Centered & Themed BUILD 7 Base updated to XXELL5 SecMediaProvider Themed SuperUser Themed BUILD 6 Slimmed to 448MB Siyah 1.8.4 Build.prop Tweaks Added Root Explorer Apps Updated New FlashBarService Gmail (Icons Themed Only) Root Explorer Themed SecDownloadProviderUi Themed SecLauncher2 (TouchWiz) Themed BUILD 5 Official ELKC Base Siyah 1.8.3 STweaks Multi Window Control App ROM Size Reduced SecCalculator Themed ClockPackage Themed Many Minor Tweaks BUILD 4 Cleaned up ROM - 100+ MB Smaller Added Any App Multi Window Theme additions to framework-res SecPhone SecContacts Few minor tweaks BUILD 3 GPS Fix Additions to Framework-res SecPhone.apk BUILD 2 Extended Power Menu CRT Off No Increasing Ring Call Recording Pop Up Browser BUILD 1 Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 - Latest Samsung leaked firmware I9300XXELK4 Stock Kernel for stability Root & SuperSU Unsecured boot.img Busybox De-Odexed Zipaligned Mega Bass Beats with DSP Manager (incredible sound) Group Cast Paper Artist Gmail 4.2 (pinch to zoom) Goo Manager for future auto updates Toggles added for S Beam, Multi Window & Smart Stay SystemUI Themed Framework-res Themed SamsungIME Themed AnalogeClock Themed DigitalClock Themed DigitalClock21 Themed
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anaraxia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zodiaxe66
Old
Thanks Meter 436
Welcome M8..
Will give it a go on one of the forthcoming days.I just flashed omega 4.2 two hours ago..
Galaxy SIII
Rom: echoe-rom v2 "stripped and modified"
base:4.3