FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

View Poll Results: Add bloat installer to the rom?

yes

144 Vote(s)
57.60%
no

106 Vote(s)
42.40%

[ROM][364MB][NB6]Revolutionary S5 V3 - Why buy an S5? [PATCHED V3]

3,640 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,548

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th June 2015, 01:57 PM |#4641  
Flag Geneva
Thanks Meter: 1,264

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevanreddy58

Sorry for my dumb question.. which version of android this ROM is providing ?? ..

Sent from my BlissPop 3.4
The Following User Says Thank You to KeTuRr74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th July 2015, 07:30 AM |#4642  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just flashed this, so far so good, but it's a lot slower than stock Touchwiz on 4.1.2. Was I supposed to tick all the performance mods during installation? Because I only selected the first aggressive one. I assume more performance means more battery drain, or do they not affect battery life? As I was coming from jellybean 4.1.2 (old) I also had to flash an EFS update, my SIM was getting no service otherwise, might be helpful to mention this in the OP for noobs like me (thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...e-sim-t2741842).

I also can't find a way to customise the lock screen shortcuts, I've looked but there's no option for it. Is there also no way to use the flashlight with the home button? Coming from CM 4.4.4 this rom feels a bit backwards, yet it's the most popular rom.
Yesterday, 07:20 PM |#4643  
Flag Beirut, Lebanon
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Dear Dev,

i flashed the ROM and ticked the backup efs option. After booting i got a null/null IMEI how can i restore my efs? Note that i didn't install samsung tools.

Thank you
Last edited by usf1996; Yesterday at 07:34 PM.
Today, 12:10 AM |#4644  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by usf1996

i flashed the ROM and ticked the backup efs option. After booting i got a null/null IMEI how can i restore my efs? Note that i didn't install samsung tools.
Thank you

I just had that problem myself. If you were on 4.1.2 before then your EFS is v1 but anything after 4.3 uses EFS v2, so this rom can't read your v1 EFS. All you need to do is flash the new modem in recovery and you're done: http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...ct/dl/?id=5557
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread