5,815,095 Members 38,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]No Name Rom [4.4.2][240 Dpi]

Tip us?

seijidinzuala
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I somewhat find it hard to see the 240dpi as my eye is not very good, so i changed it to 320 from the build.prop, but my widgets on the homescreen and apps in the app drawer are messed up now. They all moved a bit to the left although other things like settings, messaging and all looks just fine. I'd appreciate if I can get a little help.

Renegade1504
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seijidinzuala View Post
I somewhat find it hard to see the 240dpi as my eye is not very good, so i changed it to 320 from the build.prop, but my widgets on the homescreen and apps in the app drawer are messed up now. They all moved a bit to the left although other things like settings, messaging and all looks just fine. I'd appreciate if I can get a little help.
I set the dpi to 275 what for me is a good compromise. Just give it a try [emoji57]

seijidinzuala
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade1504 View Post
I set the dpi to 275 what for me is a good compromise. Just give it a try [emoji57]
I tried that, nope it still doesnt look good and half of some apps cant be seen, tried different dpi's other than that as well, but it seems only 240 matches the launcher (although the widgets doesnt fit perfect either), just switched back to previous rom.

Renegade1504
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seijidinzuala View Post
I tried that, nope it still doesnt look good and half of some apps cant be seen, tried different dpi's other than that as well, but it seems only 240 matches the launcher (although the widgets doesnt fit perfect either), just switched back to previous rom.
OK. I use QS-I9300-KK ROM v2.7 (NG3) at the moment with 275 dpi set by texdroider DPI (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ider_dpi&hl=de). I encountered also problems with some Samsung apps like gallery (right column not shown fully) and recorder (FC with 275 dpi). For this I have the xposed framework installed with the "Appsettings" module (http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...ds.appsettings). With this I can override the dpi for each app to make them work correctly.