Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 40,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want to add AROMA Installer on next version?
Yes 458 92.90%
No 38 7.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 493. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][GT-I9300][AROMA][OTA]🌟S5 Sensation ROMô v4.2🌟[Stock KitKat 4.4.2][July 15,2014]

Tip us?

eskorpiao112
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus3 View Post
my friend wants to flash new difrent rom of what he have (stock samsung + operator crap)
its the first time he do that and i found this rom looks nice i hope he will like it.

but i have few questions -

1. is is stable enough for daily use, or just a beta?

2. if its s5 rom, will the menu button be recents? is there any way to go back to normal buttons function?

3. is there possibility to choose in aroma to install normal s3/s4 lockscreen with widgets & shortcuts?

thanks!!
Yea i want to know that also.

sn1k
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus3 View Post
my friend wants to flash new difrent rom of what he have (stock samsung + operator crap)
its the first time he do that and i found this rom looks nice i hope he will like it.

but i have few questions -

1. is is stable enough for daily use, or just a beta?

2. if its s5 rom, will the menu button be recents? is there any way to go back to normal buttons function?

3. is there possibility to choose in aroma to install normal s3/s4 lockscreen with widgets & shortcuts?

thanks!!
1 -> newest version 4.2 runs very smooth and stable for me.
2-> there's an addon for this: http://s5sensationrom.webs.com/addon (BTW: file doesn't exist anymore on mega?)
3-> haven't seen this option

hope it helped you

UltraR4nd0m13
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Sir @sunajkram23 I think your main objectives for the next release (v5.0) should be bug fixes, stability and PERFORMANCE! just a suggestion
Edit: please don't worry about adding more unlock effects etc. It doesn't matter, all that matters is you making this awesome ROM stable and fast! But of course this is your project and it is up to you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Hemilpatel3296
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraR4nd0m13 View Post
Sir @sunajkram23 I think your main objectives for the next release (v5.0) should be bug fixes, stability and PERFORMANCE! just a suggestion
Edit: please don't worry about adding more unlock effects etc. It doesn't matter, all that matters is you making this awesome ROM stable and fast! But of course this is your project and it is up to you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Yaa.

He is right.
@sunajkram23 The v4 was quite good but v4.2 was with lots of bugs in which one is random reboots.

And other are wifi direct and wifi issues.

If this are solved then the ROM is ready.

Sent by HEmiL PAteL
The Following User Says Thank You to Hemilpatel3296 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nageshr4u
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation WhatsApp Issue

Hello,

I installed the ROM after full wipe. I get the error "Unfortunately the process android.process.acore has stopped".

I then googled the error & Cleared Data for Contacts & Contacts Storage. However I still get the error.

I then did a full wipe & did not do a restore of Data. I just re-installed the ROM & downloaded WhatsApp, immediately the error popped up. I uninstalled Whatsapp, but the error remains.

Please help.

Nagesh R

Delphinus3
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn1k View Post
1 -> newest version 4.2 runs very smooth and stable for me.
2-> there's an addon for this: http://s5sensationrom.webs.com/addon (BTW: file doesn't exist anymore on mega?)
3-> haven't seen this option

hope it helped you
yea you did thanks! is there any other way to get that normal menu button behavior file?
The Following User Says Thank You to Delphinus3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aLmAFu3Rt3
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Download ROM 4.2 Mega doesn't exit anymore??? I can't download it...
Testing Kikat 4.4.2 ROMS ...

Tags
s5 sensation rom