FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

View Poll Results: Do you want to add AROMA Installer on next version?

Yes

1,771 Vote(s)
92.67%
No

150 Vote(s)
7.85%

[ROM][GT-I9300][KK 4.4.4]🌟S5 Sensation ROM™ v11.0🌟[AROMA][OTA][MAY05,2015]

476 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,230

By sunajkram23, Senior Member on 22nd May 2014, 06:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd July 2015, 06:26 AM |#4981  
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 223

More
hope to have option wether we like to choose the black IU like the 4.4.2 im using V8.1 with 4.4.2 black UI
The Following User Says Thank You to rockerblood For This Useful Post: [ View ]

24th July 2015, 06:24 PM |#4982  
Flag Messina
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerblood

hope to have option wether we like to choose the black IU like the 4.4.2 im using V8.1 with 4.4.2 black UI

I think You should try the last version v11.0 with Android 4.4.4, because it has a better ram management, and it's more stable. The white UI is the "S6 theme" installed. You can always choose a different one to have a black UI (but I not tried that).
25th July 2015, 01:14 AM |#4983  
OP Senior Member
Flag Planet Kepler, plan to migrate in Planet Pluto...
Thanks Meter: 3,230

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRP

Does anyone have any information on "sunaj krem 23"? Last visited at the "11th June 2015 3:40 AM." Will this be the end of this great ROM? I think I'll change my wife's phone .

-ya maybe mate.and sorry for that..i don't have any Android mobile now.since last month my beloved GALAXY S3 stolen. Inshalla maybe soon if I have new Android phone,I will make again custom ROM here in XDA.inshalla.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunajkram23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2015, 08:37 AM |#4984  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Talking
Sorry for stealing your phone . But I think all be happy that you are here and will continue with great rom. I wish you a recent purchase of a new phone, regardless of brand and mode . Greetings and good day .
The Following User Says Thank You to PRP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th July 2015, 10:17 PM |#4985  
Flag Geneva
Thanks Meter: 1,264

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunajkram23

-ya maybe mate.and sorry for that..i don't have any Android mobile now.since last month my beloved GALAXY S3 stolen. Inshalla maybe soon if I have new Android phone,I will make again custom ROM here in XDA.inshalla.

Inshallah Sunajkram. God help you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KeTuRr74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2015, 03:09 PM |#4986  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 121

More
can anybody point me whre i can find the weather icon on the lockscreen of this rom? i've looked at systemui.apk and framework.res.apk with no luck
planning to replace the weather icons to s6 style. the accuweather widget i've successfully replaced it to s6 weather icons already.
30th July 2015, 09:58 PM |#4987  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
OTA updater apps has an update at Play Store. Latest update has an error. Don't update because developer didn't support rom.ota.prop and kernel.ota.prop. that make we can't check latest rom and kernel update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
s5 sensation rom
Previous Thread Next Thread