5,593,401 Members 36,597 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][364MB][NB6]Revolutionary S5 V3 - Why buy an S5? [14TH APR][FLYING][AVAILABLE]

Tip us?
 
srv.abhishek
Old
#3501  
srv.abhishek's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 133
Posts: 444
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Pune
Flashed the ROM yesterday.. Didn't face any issue with WhatsApp etc.. Noticed that calendar sync was stuttering but it went away after installing google calendar from PlayStore solved it..
I noticed that the sound is little on the lower side.. did anyone else notice it as well? @SkywalkerZ
Device: Samsung GT-i9300 running Sonic Open Kang Project

Can't help it!!
 
k.d.s
Old
#3502  
k.d.s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 264
Posts: 721
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by srv.abhishek View Post
Flashed the ROM yesterday.. Didn't face any issue with WhatsApp etc.. Noticed that calendar sync was stuttering but it went away after installing google calendar from PlayStore solved it..
I noticed that the sound is little on the lower side.. did anyone else notice it as well? @SkywalkerZ
Yes it is some what but even on boeffla kernel same issue because what ever we change kernel setting from boeffla kernel configure app setting reset to default after reboot don't know why ?
Don't Forget To Hit Thanx

.................................................
 
jojohnson250
Old
#3503  
jojohnson250's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 172
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard1989pl View Post
This rom is fully based on ArchiDroid 1.7.x.
Looooool made my day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
cyrusavirus
Old
#3504  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 186
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.d.s View Post
Yes it is some what but even on boeffla kernel same issue because what ever we change kernel setting from boeffla kernel configure app setting reset to default after reboot don't know why ?
No such issues here...... Boeffla config works like charm...





[QUOTE=yusuf_adsas;51941227]Flashed the v3 ROM, works great!
I also use Boeffla kernel 5.2..works smooth and set governor to zzmoove/battery extreme yank giving me extra juice.
/QUOTE]

I am using boeffla kernel 5.2 modified by zanezam. (Linaro chain compiled) Awesome backup.... First cycle.... 17 hrs and I am at 49% battery....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
k.d.s
Old
#3505  
k.d.s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 264
Posts: 721
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: mumbai
[QUOTE=cyrusavirus;51942726]No such issues here...... Boeffla config works like charm...





Quote:
Originally Posted by yusuf_adsas View Post
Flashed the v3 ROM, works great!
I also use Boeffla kernel 5.2..works smooth and set governor to zzmoove/battery extreme yank giving me extra juice.
/QUOTE]

I am using boeffla kernel 5.2 modified by zanezam. (Linaro chain compiled) Awesome backup.... First cycle.... 17 hrs and I am at 49% battery....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
can you share : boeffla config profile here..
Don't Forget To Hit Thanx

.................................................
The Following User Says Thank You to k.d.s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cyrusavirus
Old
(Last edited by cyrusavirus; Today at 08:01 AM.)
#3506  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 186
Join Date: Apr 2012
[QUOTE=k.d.s;51942843]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusavirus View Post
No such issues here...... Boeffla config works like charm...







can you share : boeffla config profile here..

M using following

Gov: zzmove
Gov profile: battery plus
I/o: zen/zen
Read ahead buffer: internal : 2048, external: 768
Ext4 tweaks : yes

Cpu max: 1600
Cpu min: 200
Idle mode: AFTR+LPA
No CPU ov/uv

GPU: No uv/ov

Touch boost status: on
Touch boost freq: 800
Touch wake status: On
Touch wake delay: 45

System Tweaks: off
Zram disks: 4
Size: 600
Swappiness: 85
LMK: default
All modules off and logging off


Maximum backup I got from similar settings in V2 was 30 hrs with 5.5 hrs screentime....

And I dont have any lags... none whatsoever... And I am using approx 45-50 apps....

I am still testing this linaro chained boeffla kernel by zanezam... works better for me than boeffla stable

Just in case anyone needs:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2629184

And if someone doesnt know:
Zanezam is creator of zzmove


Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to cyrusavirus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
yusuf_adsas
Old
#3507  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 22
Join Date: Aug 2013
[QUOTE=cyrusavirus;51943147]
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.d.s View Post

M using following

Gov: zzmove
Gov profile: battery plus
I/o: zen/zen
Read ahead buffer: internal : 2048, external: 768
Ext4 tweaks : yes

Cpu max: 1600
Cpu min: 200
Idle mode: AFTR+LPA
No CPU ov/uv

GPU: No uv/ov

Touch boost status: on
Touch boost freq: 800
Touch wake status: On
Touch wake delay: 45

System Tweaks: off
Zram disks: 4
Size: 600
Swappiness: 85
LMK: default
All modules off and logging off


Maximum backup I got from similar settings in V2 was 30 hrs with 5.5 hrs screentime....

And I dont have any lags... none whatsoever...

I am still testing this linaro chained boeffla kernel by zanezam... works better for me than boeffla stable


Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hey cyrusavirus
Thanks for the share..that is amazing.
Can I ask you if Boeffla by zanezam is available here? and whether I still can use the Boeffla config v2 app?
Thanks a bunch
Yusuf
 
cyrusavirus
Old
#3508  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 186
Join Date: Apr 2012
[QUOTE=yusuf_adsas;51943378]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusavirus View Post


Hey cyrusavirus
Thanks for the share..that is amazing.
Can I ask you if Boeffla by zanezam is available here? and whether I still can use the Boeffla config v2 app?
Thanks a bunch
Yusuf
I already gave the link and yes u can use boeffla config v2..

Its same kernel with only different compilation method

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes