Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,609 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.1.2][XXEMC3]Sotmax Ultimate Stock V19

Tip us?

sotmax
Old
(Last edited by sotmax; 21st October 2012 at 11:29 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5167
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefteriss View Post
Good work, will give it a try some time! can you please tell which is the widget for the clock & weather on first screenshot??
Stock one modded by me transparent and removed the accuweather logo.
**mobile phone repairing-phone unlocking and software development**
>>>> I will not respond to technical questions or guides through pm. There is a whole forum for that <<<<
<<----little thanks button really helps
if you like my work consider a donation to chidrens not me

sotmax
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5167
XXDLJ2 coming
>>>> I will not respond to technical questions or guides through pm. There is a whole forum for that <<<<

The Following User Says Thank You to sotmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

motomoto00
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2176

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotmax View Post
XXDLJ2 coming
Bravo! Congratulations for your new rom I am trying it and it seems to be very good... Keep up...

Send from my GSIII

atisha
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hi
Thanks for the rom. I am downloading it just now. I am trying to be careful here and not to brick my S3 before leaving for a two week holiday without my S3. So would like to ask
1. what it means S3 International version - is it the English version?

2. Also you wrote
*** you need first to get cwm & root ***
*** IF you are not Follow this guide here ***

I clicked on the link which brings me to what seems to be totally unrelated post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1695238
Is the post showing how to root S3? Should I be reading this and apply the same principle to your post? My S3 is rooted, I think.

Basically, my S3 is giving me trouble it is on ver 4.0.1 and just wont stop notifying me of update installation every so often and yet it won't install or showing installation failed. It won't even install on Kies. It's annoying me right to the bone, so I am installing your rom to get rid of the message that keeps appearing. Also battery charging really slow, I notice, if your rom only uses 2% for 8 hours it's welcoming! But if it works. I can't afford to have my phone bricking...

tigrisimo
Old
Thanks Meter 133
great! waiting to theme to come
seems to be a preety good thing (your rom i mean) going to try it as soon as i can download.
i think the original boot logo/sound is better than the "customized" preloaded on custom roms, if the user want, then should be the option to flash in via recovery
if any issue comes, going to report as soon as i found anything (i think there are no weird things here, as i can see is a not so modified , custom rom)

thanks for the rom!
good luck and happy flashing!
Soft bricked, returned to life SGS3 (via ODIN)
HERO android VR13 not anymore now DHD rooted! still not sure on ROM
and yes, WM 6.1 is way better than 6.5

quieres ganar root en DHD ?? puedo ayudarte un poco

sotmax
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5167
Quote:
Originally Posted by atisha View Post
Hi
Thanks for the rom. I am downloading it just now. I am trying to be careful here and not to brick my S3 before leaving for a two week holiday without my S3. So would like to ask

2. Also you wrote

I clicked on the link which brings me to what seems to be totally unrelated post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1695238
Is the post showing how to root S3? Should I be reading this and apply the same principle to your post? My S3 is rooted, I think.

Basically, my S3 is giving me trouble it is on ver 4.0.1 and just wont stop notifying me of update installation every so often and yet it won't install or showing installation failed. It won't even install on Kies. It's annoying me right to the bone, so I am installing your rom to get rid of the message that keeps appearing. Also battery charging really slow, I notice, if your rom only uses 2% for 8 hours it's welcoming! But if it works. I can't afford to have my phone bricking...
Thank you for downloading my rom my friend.
The one sure is that you have to try a lot with this rom to get bricked.
International s3 is the GT-i9300 variant.So if your label is marked in that model then you re in right place.

The guide....it is not so guide.
Simple here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...63&postcount=2
You have to download odin(preffered 1.85 version).
Then you need to have your drivers for your device in your pc(simple by downloading kies)
After that you download cf-root 6.4 . Again here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...80&postcount=3
Unzip that file once
After that you put your phone in download mode by switch it of and press vol down home button and power the same time.
Youll prompt to press vol up to proceed or vol down to exit (you will loose your guarantee but you can fix that later)
Press vol up
Connect your phone to pc and wait to install drivers
Open odin
press pda
Select the 6.4 tar file
Make sure repartition is not cheched and also unchecked auto reboot
Make sure the com port is yellow(no matter number)
press start
wait
when it finished press power button until it reboots but the moment the screen goes off press vol up home button and power and wait to get into recovery(only onece to avoid geting back to stock recovery after odin)
in recovery you can move your selection with vol buttons and make the selection with home or power
reboot your system and enjoy root.
Download triangle away to fix your counter and follow instructions from the op to flash the rom

Hope i helped

sotmax
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5167
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigrisimo View Post
great! waiting to theme to come
seems to be a preety good thing (your rom i mean) going to try it as soon as i can download.
i think the original boot logo/sound is better than the "customized" preloaded on custom roms, if the user want, then should be the option to flash in via recovery
if any issue comes, going to report as soon as i found anything (i think there are no weird things here, as i can see is a not so modified , custom rom)

thanks for the rom!
good luck and happy flashing!
It s modyfied only where it has to be and it is sofisticate to every day fast use with no lags at all

Thank you...

The Following User Says Thank You to sotmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sotmax
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5167
Quote:
Originally Posted by atisha View Post
Hi

2. Also you wrote

Oh sorry.
Now i ve seen the last lines.
Maybe you re rooted (check if you see superuser or superSU) but that is not mean it will not find updates and as you re on ics and jelly bean is out it asking for that.
Just put it in your sd reboot into recovery wipe data and flash

Test it you ll be surprized

dan96815
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Very nice ROM smooth and like stock but better
NEXUS 5
Nexus 5: SOKP | 4.4.2
SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT

corrsea
Old
Thanks Meter 591
Hi Sotmax,
I thought out was a about time I posted here.
First of all thank you for this excellent rom.
I have tested V1 and V2 over the past few days and have found both versions to be fast, smooth and bug free.
I use this kernel
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1949904
And can report that it compliments your rom perfectly.
Keep up the good work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tags
best stock rom, gt i9300 jelly bean, gt-i9300, jelly bean 4.1, sotmax, stock deodexed zipaligned