Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][CWM][JB 4.2.2][30/06][XXUFME7][Light v17.0][TugaPower]

OP danieldmm

23rd January 2013, 12:35 AM   |  #21  
jejecule's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bruxelles
Thanks Meter: 1,407
 
1,328 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldmm

Flashe again and dont change kernel, its strange since here and at my home forum i dont have this problem and i cannot reproduce that, so how i will fix something that i dont have?
After the flash if problems persists, are confortable using adb to make a logcat ?
But i bet that you have something interfering...

Thanks for the fast answer mate!! I did go back to siyah kernel (last version provided in update me) and yes it seems to be ok, but with Boeffla and Hydrxq I had this issue. I will remain on your Rom man and try to provide you some more info tomorrow, if you want I will rewipe and try again with another kernel, for info too i flashed Philz recovery also don't know If it could be a reason.
Muito obrigado anyway, speak to you tomorrow.
23rd January 2013, 12:41 AM   |  #22  
danieldmm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 1,266
 
1,861 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jejecule2012

Thanks for the fast answer mate!! I did go back to siyah kernel (last version provided in update me) and yes it seems to be ok, but with Boeffla and Hydrxq I had this issue. I will remain on your Rom man and try to provide you some more info tomorrow, if you want I will rewipe and try again with another kernel, for info too i flashed Philz recovery also don't know If it could be a reason.
Muito obrigado anyway, speak to you tomorrow.

Nice its all working, porblems wit flashing kernels its some times its lef over files that it can make the difference, personaly i use Siyah, i see boeffla beta 2 have problems, in OTA i put beta 3 but maybe its still with problems.

De nada , now its time to sleep, see you tomorow
Cheers
Last edited by danieldmm; 23rd January 2013 at 09:46 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to danieldmm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2013, 09:48 AM   |  #23  
danieldmm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 1,266
 
1,861 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
@jejecule2012 , any particulary to use PhilZ Recovery ? Just curious, since its recovery breacks my scripts animation ofs zip files (it apper mal formatted when flashing)
The Following User Says Thank You to danieldmm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2013, 09:59 AM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 49
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Re: [ROM][CWM][JB 4.1.2][14/01][XXELLC][OTA] Light by TugaPower 6.1
Enjoying this rom without any problem here.. Thanks for sharing this amazing rom

Keep us updated

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to bbboldy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2013, 11:02 AM   |  #25  
mcrane1981's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Re: [ROM][CWM][JB 4.1.2][14/01][XXELLC][OTA] Light by TugaPower 6.1
Was on Foxhound Rom, but saw this one and looked good in OP so thought I'd give it a go! WOW, what a Rom. I'll be sticking with this one from now on. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sent from my TugaPowered GT-I9300 using xda premium
23rd January 2013, 12:41 PM   |  #26  
fmorcego's Avatar
Member
Flag Aveiro
Thanks Meter: 11
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Hi Daniel,

Try to upgrade to version MA1, it seems to be stable.

Um abraço de Portugal
Congrats for the great work
23rd January 2013, 12:46 PM   |  #27  
danieldmm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag France
Thanks Meter: 1,266
 
1,861 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbboldy

Enjoying this rom without any problem here.. Thanks for sharing this amazing rom

Keep us updated

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrane1981

Was on Foxhound Rom, but saw this one and looked good in OP so thought I'd give it a go! WOW, what a Rom. I'll be sticking with this one from now on. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sent from my TugaPowered GT-I9300 using xda premium

Thanks, reaaly good to know that ROM its quit doing pepole happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmorcego

Hi Daniel,

Try to upgrade to version MA1, it seems to be stable.

Um abraço de Portugal
Congrats for the great work

I already know, tonight i will start messing around with XXEMA1 and soon its ready OTA will notify new ROM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danieldmm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2013, 12:50 PM   |  #28  
fmorcego's Avatar
Member
Flag Aveiro
Thanks Meter: 11
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Mais rápido não podias ser....loool

Nice and fast response, I like a lot your job let´s see the improvements you gonna made on the new one

Regards
Um abraço
Filipe
23rd January 2013, 12:54 PM   |  #29  
testadeferro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 299
 
859 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Nice to see you here friend. I will try this and give you feedback and if you need I can give you some support in anyway I can.
23rd January 2013, 01:06 PM   |  #30  
fmorcego's Avatar
Member
Flag Aveiro
Thanks Meter: 11
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldmm

Thanks, reaaly good to know that ROM its quit doing pepole happy



I already know, tonight i will start messing around with XXEMA1 and soon its ready OTA will notify new ROM



Is there any possibility to have Foxhound sound´s on your rom, i like a lot fox sound´s but only have them when install his rom, lool.
I think i could have this sound´s on other rom´s but do not know how to do

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes