*** Disclaimer I'm not responsible if you brick and ruin your phone in any way. Basic ROM installation skills required And if you don't know what a ROM is use Google!
IAGDroid was first released at a well known Iraqi Android website its main aim was to provide users with bloat-free, stable and fast user experience. IAGDroid had 2 major versions 2.8 and 3.0 the ROM had received a good user impact and I decided it shouldn't die since I have time to support the project and develop more for the great S3.
- Based on stock 4.3 (UBUGNB1) firmware
- Rooted (SuperSU 2.01)
- Init.d support implemented
- BusyBox support
- SQLite 3 support
- Galaxy Note 2 Camera with slow motion and fast motion video recording and improved focus
- The new Google Play store implemented
- Latest Boeffla kernel used
- CPU overclocked to 1600 MHz
- Boeffla sound system
- Headphones and Speaker volumes increased
Detailed Features List
- Disabled Android error checking
- Disabled Kernel error checking
- Wi-Fi scan time decreased for an improved battery life
- Full collapse Deep sleep, turning off as much as CPU cores as we can for an improved battery life
- RIL deep sleep
- Fast dormancy disabled
- Enable HD voice if available
- Install applications from unknown sources enabled by default
- Safe volume warning disabled
- Dreams won't be activated when docked
- Dreams disabled by default
- WiMax Enabled
- Lockscreen rotation enabled
- 4 Way rotation enabled
- Unplug doesn't turn on screen
- Disabled volume rocker sound effect
- Disabled camera widget by default
- New lockscreen and homescreen wallpapers
- Max workspaces increased to 10
- Default workspaces decreased to 1
- Default "Easy Mode" workspaces decreased to 1
- Increased Launcher animations
- All Apps bundled with the ROM gets installed into "/data/app" for user's ability to uninstall later
- Default screen brightness increased
- Screen timeout decreased to 15 seconds
- Enabled "Hotspot" widget
- Removed "Mono Audio" widget
- Enabled "Smart Network" widget
- Screen rotation turned off by default
- Used governor zzmove
- Used governor profile zzmove - moderate
- Used internal SD scheduler row
- Internal SD readhead buffer increased to 512
- Ext4 tweaks
- Sound privacy mode enabled (When Headphones are plugged in notification sounds won't be heard from outside speakers only Headphones)
- DAC Direct enabled (Better sound quality and improved battery life)
- FLL Tuning enabled (Improve sound quality)
- Stero expansion effect (Add 3D stero effect into Headphones)
- LED fading enabled
- Touchboost frequency decreased (For improved battery life)
- AC charging current increased to 1250mA (For faster charging rates)
- USB charging current increased to 500mA (Same as above but while using PC)
- Ignore unstable power enabled
- Ignore safety margin enabled
- zRAM enabled
- Swappiness overwrite enabled
- Update your recovery to the latest CWM (I recommend using "ROM Manager" and update through that)
- Download and copy IAGDroidxx.zip into your phone and reboot into recovery
- Click on "Wipe Data/Factory reset" and go to "Advanced -> wipe dalvik cache"
- Now install the ROM by going into "install zip" and selecting IAGDroidxx.zip
- I recommend to let the phone settle for 5 minutes before configuring / using it
IAGDroid 3.1: 4-8-2014 [new] First public release on xda
Mega -> http://bit.ly/1ug4XCI (Uploaded By: Me)
Google Drive -> http://bit.ly/1y5SZvL (Uploaded By: AL_IRAQI)
Mediafire -> http://bit.ly/1srHCQN
I use bit.ly to shorten links and track downloads, so don't be afraid the links are totally safe.
Mirrors are welcome
Q: What's a ROM? And how do I install one?
Q: What's the aim of IAGDroid?
Q: Is IAGDroid under active development?
Q: I'm experiencing bugs with the ROM?
Q: I want to build a ROM how?
Q: Can I use the ROM as a base for other ROM development projects?