Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 46,028 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ParanoidSaberDroid][AOSPA 4.4-RC2][22/06 - V1.1][SM 4.8.4][AOSPAL][Lockscreen Notifications][PIE - PEEK - HOVER - TE]

Tip us?
 
DaVeCa
Old
(Last edited by DaVeCa; 2nd July 2014 at 11:18 PM.)
#41  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 62
Join Date: Mar 2008
Hello

Very nice job.

I have a problem but i don't know to say in English , if anyone can translate.

El problema que tengo es que no puedo transferir una llamada.

Ejemplo :

Móvil 1 = yo
Móvil 2 = padre
Móvil 3 = madre

Mi madre me llama y después de hablar me dice "pasame a tu padre" y yo pongo en espera a mi madre y añado una llamada nueva , La de mi padre. Cuando mi padre contesta yo quiero pasar La llamada de mi madre y que pueda hablar con mi padre y mi móvil quedarse libre de llamadas y asi poder llamar a quien yo quiera.

Esto con El phone.apk stock de Samsung se puede hacer cuando tienes la llamada añadida dándole a ajustes y a la opción transferir. Pero con este phone no se puede.

Hay alguna manera de poder conseguirlo ????

Por favor me encanta la rom pero uso el móvil para el trabajo y soy la centralita me paso el día transferiendo llamadas sin eso estoy muerto ...

Sorry forma the spanish but my English are very poor.

Ty.
 
ICavalera
Old
#42  
ICavalera's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 317
Posts: 602
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vila das Aves
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVeCa View Post
Hello

Very nice job.

I have a problem but i don't know to say in English , if anyone can translate.

El problema que tengo es que no puedo transferir una llamada.

Ejemplo :

Móvil 1 = yo
Móvil 2 = padre
Móvil 3 = madre

Mi madre me llama y después de hablar me dice "pasame a tu padre" y yo pongo en espera a mi madre y añado una llamada nueva , La de mi padre. Cuando mi padre contesta yo quiero pasar La llamada de mi madre y que pueda hablar con mi padre y mi móvil quedarse libre de llamadas y asi poder llamar a quien yo quiera.

Esto con El phone.apk stock de Samsung se puede hacer cuando tienes la llamada añadida dándole a ajustes y a la opción transferir. Pero con este phone no se puede.

Hay alguna manera de poder conseguirlo ????

Por favor me encanta la rom pero uso el móvil para el trabajo y soy la centralita me paso el día transferiendo llamadas sin eso estoy muerto ...

Sorry forma the spanish but my English are very poor.

Ty.
So you want to make conference call using aosp phone. Has you said, on stock Samsung you, and I can do it. But in aosp never tried.

Anyone here knows?
http://i49.tinypic.com/212we1j.png
Samsung GALAXY SIII


RETIRED
HTC Legend Rooted -- CM 7.2 Deodexed - 2.3.7
HBOOT 1.02 Unlocked HTC Dev
CWM 5.0.2.8 -- Link2sd -- AChep ICS theme & layouts
 
DaVeCa
Old
#43  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 62
Join Date: Mar 2008
Ok ill back to stock roms [emoji22]
 
ICavalera
Old
#44  
ICavalera's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 317
Posts: 602
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vila das Aves
Just wait for an answer. But when you call you have a option to do that... On the bottom of screen a image of a person with the (+) next to it.
http://i49.tinypic.com/212we1j.png
Samsung GALAXY SIII


RETIRED
HTC Legend Rooted -- CM 7.2 Deodexed - 2.3.7
HBOOT 1.02 Unlocked HTC Dev
CWM 5.0.2.8 -- Link2sd -- AChep ICS theme & layouts
 
memeliv
Old
#45  
memeliv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 399
Posts: 1,061
Join Date: Nov 2012
Pie inside is slimpie or PA pie? Thanks
 
TheMrcool212
Old
#46  
TheMrcool212's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1965
Posts: 1,551
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by memeliv View Post
Pie inside is slimpie or PA pie? Thanks
PA pie, or else it isn't a PA ROM.
Quote:
Paranoid SaberDroid - SaberMod optimized AOSPA-4.3

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
 
memeliv
Old
#47  
memeliv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 399
Posts: 1,061
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMrcool212 View Post
PA pie, or else it isn't a PA ROM.
I've read that it include also slim features that's why I asked...thanks
 
frederic5000
Old
(Last edited by frederic5000; 4th July 2014 at 07:03 PM.)
#48  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 159
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Lisbon
hi there guys. this is a great rom but there is something that´s not working like i cant disable the softbuttuns backlight. and btw i cant change the LED colors

please does any1 know how i do that?
 
Dhy3ives
Old
#49  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 13
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Araguari - MG
Hi very good this Rom, perfect

One question:
Is possible install Boeffla-Kernel with this rom ?
What version i can use ?
I have TWRP installed and Mobile odin, is possible flash with him ?


Thanks
 
TheMrcool212
Old
#50  
TheMrcool212's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1965
Posts: 1,551
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhy3ives View Post
Hi very good this Rom, perfect

One question:
Is possible install Boeffla-Kernel with this rom ?
What version i can use ?
I have TWRP installed and Mobile odin, is possible flash with him ?


Thanks
1. Yes, but not from Boeffla's thread, since it's made for Samsung based ROMs. So use the Linaro one from ZaneZam for AOSP based.
2. Omnirom version.
3. Yes.
Quote:
Paranoid SaberDroid - SaberMod optimized AOSPA-4.3

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

Thread Tools
Display Modes