i have to say this looks really good !
i am downloading your rom now
Looking for something new
24th October 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #192  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 38

158 posts
More
I really like this rom but I'm having some problems. I'm often getting 'system ui stopped', and often can't wake it after I put the phone down, takes several minutes to start up. Don't know if it's a rom issue or my phone. I did a clean install a couple of days ago but no change. Any ideas?
24th October 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #193  
Flag Aden
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkirk737

I really like this rom but I'm having some problems. I'm often getting 'system ui stopped', and often can't wake it after I put the phone down, takes several minutes to start up. Don't know if it's a rom issue or my phone. I did a clean install a couple of days ago but no change. Any ideas?

This what I was suffering from but it was from the gapps try to do flash the ROM without the gapps and keep it for couple days if the problem is gone then go into recovery and do the mega wipe which will leave u no files even the old once and the once of Samsung
Go to mount and unmount section in recovery mod and try to do this while your SD card is out and you will find wipe media and data this worked for me but I lost everything by the way I'm still facing the system ui stopped but rarely and there is no screen lag any more I mean when you try to turn it on it goes immediately
Reply if this work
The Following User Says Thank You to x7moodx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th October 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #194  
Thanks Meter: 9

51 posts
I have a surprise....
Official Build @ https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95747613655050177

Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to MobyDck For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 12:05 AM   |  #195  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 38

158 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7moodx

This what I was suffering from but it was from the gapps try to do flash the ROM without the gapps and keep it for couple days if the problem is gone then go into recovery and do the mega wipe which will leave u no files even the old once and the once of Samsung
Go to mount and unmount section in recovery mod and try to do this while your SD card is out and you will find wipe media and data this worked for me but I lost everything by the way I'm still facing the system ui stopped but rarely and there is no screen lag any more I mean when you try to turn it on it goes immediately
Reply if this work

Thank you for your reply. I reinstalled without the gapps and so far it seems good. But 1.5 is out so another wipe and install haha. So what gapps do we use?, I was using PA gapps.
Yesterday, 12:19 AM   |  #196  

51 posts
Quote:

Thank you for your reply. I reinstalled without the gapps and so far it seems good. But 1.5 is out so another wipe and install haha. So what gapps do we use?, I was using PA gapps.

I find the Slim gapps pretty good. PA gapps are fine but Im a fan of the AOSP brower found in the Slim gapps
Yesterday, 12:28 AM   |  #197  
Flag Aden
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
Quote:

I am with mini pa gapps I don't know if it will go if you use another version

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobyDck

I find the Slim gapps pretty good. PA gapps are fine but Im a fan of the AOSP brower found in the Slim gapps

Can you please bring links here as the op has dead links
Yesterday, 12:33 AM   |  #198  

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7moodx

I am with mini pa gapps I don't know if it will go if you use another version

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Can you please bring links here as the op has dead links

Here is a link for Slim Mini Gapps:
http://slimroms.net/index.php/downlo...-build-8-x-282
Yesterday, 03:00 AM   |  #199  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 570

1,544 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobyDck

Official Build @ https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95747613655050177

Enjoy

But is very old
Yesterday, 03:59 AM   |  #200  

51 posts
@HorstiG
Yes I know there was another build posted but it was unofficial. Follow the Spirit ROM on G+ and you would know that the link i posted was in fact "new".
I'm not a noob I've been in the forums for multiple devices for years but I'm not looking for post count like you. People are here to learn and get the maximum out of their devices, but users like you have nothing better to do than play" I'm important". If you dont have anything important or constructive to write: "keep it to yourself!"

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread