Announcement from Kryten2k35: 4.3 Released! Enjoy :D

[ROM][1st Jan] UltimaROM v16.0 Typhoon[4.3][ML2][HD-VOICE][GPE][SAM/AOSP]

Tip us?

bigmo7
Old
Thanks Meter 216

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][17th Feb] - UltimaROM v10.0 KOTR - [XXEMR2][AROMA][1419MB]

Would it be possible to make the OP slightly more phone friendly? One thing are the blue bullet points which seem to lock up the xda app when I try to scroll quickly down to the download links. If you could make them normal bullet points perhaps?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9300
HTC One - ARHD 10.0 - Stock Kernel
Nexus 7 - SmoothROM 5.1 - Stock Kernel

History
ZTE Blade II
SGS3
SGS2
SGS
Nokia E71
Nokia 5800
Nokia N82
T-mobile G1
Motoroloa L7
Nokia 7600
Can't remember past this point :/

My (geeky) Android blog
&
Twitter

If someone has helped you out, use the thanks button!

NapsTer.VicTor
Old
Thanks Meter 42
I know it's a stupid question.. But I'm waiting till yesterday for the new 10.1 . Kryten will it be up tonight? or it's not ready yet?

You know you're rooted when your external sd is 90% full from cwm backups.
You know you're rooted when the first thing you do when you get up in the morning is check/post to XDA.
You know you're rooted when you just named your brand new pair of betta fish "Odin" & "Flash"
You know you're rooted when you tell your friends you can't hang out, because you are too busy fixing your bricked phone.

yosef019
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by NapsTer.VicTor View Post
I know it's a stupid question.. But I'm waiting till yesterday for the new 10.1 . Kryten will it be up tonight? or it's not ready yet?
when you wait its long time just dont wait do other things
The Following User Says Thank You to yosef019 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jcurran.jc
Old
Thanks Meter 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapsTer.VicTor View Post
Kryten said that its beta testing today

And full release tomorrow as long as theres no problems

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcurran.jc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

i.amtom
Old
(Last edited by i.amtom; 20th February 2013 at 06:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 117

I find that more ram is better, an example is that I have 650mb being used on average and I use the sixaxis app with my ps3 controller to play games.

When I play NFS most wanted, I'll be using my ps3 controller and the sixaxis app(running in the background) to map the on screen controls with the controller buttons. Sometimes when playing, the sixaxis app will randomly get killed mid game. I will have to exit the game to restart and set it back up. Surely more RAM will make more space for sixaxis and so it will be less likely to get killed by the android system.

If you use all your ram on casual use by keeping a lot of apps in memory surely ram Hungary apps will struggle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SIII
ROM: UltimaROM
Recovery: ClockworkMod
Network: Orange

2nd Phone: HTC Desire GSM
ROM: MildWild CM
Recovery: ClockworkMod v5.0.2.0
Radio: 5.17.05.23
Network: Three

Kremata
Old
Thanks Meter 1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by i.amtom View Post
I find that more ram is better, an example is that I have 650mb being used on average and I use the sixaxis app with my ps3 controller to play games.

When I play NFS most wanted, I'll be using my ps3 controller and the sixaxis app(running in the background) to map the on screen controls with the controller buttons. Sometimes when playing, the sixaxis app will randomly get killed mid game. I will have to exit the game to restart and set it back up. Surely more RAM will make more space for sixaxis and so it will be less likely to get killed by the android system.

If you use all your ram on casual use by keeping a lot of apps in memory surely ram Hungary apps will struggle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
This is a UltimaRom Development thread not a RAM debate thread. So just to finish it read this -> RAM: What it is, how it's used, and why you shouldn't care.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kremata For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

starbucks2010
Old
Thanks Meter 318
Guys, with your explorer go to /data/media and delete the folder from there. Only from there you have rights to delete this folder. I know that it sounds a little strange but you will see in /data/media all your folders from /storage/sdcard0/.

Good luck.

Kryten2k35
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8830

DONATE TO ME
Beginning the upload
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Kryten2k35 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Teoror
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Hitting F5 12 times/sec!
SGS4 GT-I9505
ROM OMEGA v 27

degiovab
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Kryten, this is certainly too late for 10.1, but maybe useful for next releases: I have found here a way to add also the NFC toggle to the 23 toggles mod. Obviously now I have lost the 2G/3G toggle, but maybe in the future you may want to reach a record 25 toggles?

Tags
jelly bean domination, kryten2k35, ultima, ultimate rom