Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 39,723 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Kryten2k35: v17.2 Released!

[ROM][28th Jul] UltimaROM v17.2 Diablos[4.4.2][NE2][HD-VOICE][SAM/AOSP]

Tip us?

Kryten2k35
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10961

DONATE TO ME
I get the same out of memory error when trying to download from the OTA app.

zait83
Old
(Last edited by zait83; 24th February 2013 at 08:12 PM.) Reason: New thoughts...
Thanks Meter 9
Thought I had left the system ui crashes behind but nope. Recently checked around in the OTA software, good that u mentioned it Kryten2k35... could it be the faulty part? When the crashes has arrived it crashes more easly next time.

Reflashed again and took away more mods from the phone to see if it behaves. But I'm going to test and then go through the OTA.

New: Realized that my phone was very warm in the bottom when I started getting the troubles. Forgot to check my processes. Perhaps someone else can look for this, or maybe recognize the situation with warm phone and system ui crash?
---
Zait83
LG G3 (D855)

In use, but not as phone

Samsung S3 (i9300)
Rom: OmniROM
Kernel: Boeffla kernel

LG Optimus 2x

alexsmith2709
Old
Thanks Meter 4
My phone has not been getting warm with system UI crashes. It only seems to happen with OTA as i said to kryten. Atleast others are getting the same and its not just me!
I seem to be slowly getting rid of the bugs i had! I might have got rid of the gapps crashes i was having but not sure yet as they appear almost randomly.
After doing some research it seems the contacts fc and gapps fc could be related.
I have backed up my contacts to my computer and sd card (in csv, html and vcard just to be safe!). I then disabled sync with google account.
I then deleted all contacts on the phone and rebooted.
I then when into account settings and manually synced the contacts. I then rebooted and enabled automatic syncing and since then, i've had no issues. It has only been an hour though so havent tested this much!

p4ra
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I don't know if it's only me or anyone else, but during the installation, I have ticked the option to hide keyboard icon in status bar in case of having installed 2 keyboards. Unfortunately, the icon still appears there.

D@vIcHoJD
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: [ROM][21st Feb] - UltimaROM v10.1 KOTR - [XXEMR2][AROMA][1448MB]

Hi mates! Today I went to install the rom, and everything works great, except when downloading OTA app. Even install this mods: Bravia Engine, Mod SNOTE2_SPLANNER v6, Ac!d SoundMod (with kernel boeffla, the sound quality is awesome) and update the modem to version XXEMB1.
Excelent job Kryten. Waiting improves in future versions. Is possible include mod status bar lock button without losing theming.
Regards
Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Kryten2k35
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10961

DONATE TO ME
Why would you want one of those? Just press the power button
The Following User Says Thank You to Kryten2k35 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigmo7
Old
Thanks Meter 216

DONATE TO ME
I have never understood why you need a button on the toggles to lock the screen either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
I don't know if it's only me or anyone else, but during the installation, I have ticked the option to hide keyboard icon in status bar in case of having installed 2 keyboards. Unfortunately, the icon still appears there.
I've seen one or two other people saying the same, it might be worth doing a search in the thread to see if you can find a discussion on the topic?
HTC One - ARHD 10.0 - Stock Kernel
Nexus 7 - SmoothROM 5.1 - Stock Kernel

History
ZTE Blade II
SGS3
SGS2
SGS
Nokia E71
Nokia 5800
Nokia N82
T-mobile G1
Motoroloa L7
Nokia 7600
Can't remember past this point :/

My (geeky) Android blog
&
Twitter

If someone has helped you out, use the thanks button!
The Following User Says Thank You to bigmo7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

p4ra
Old
(Last edited by p4ra; 24th February 2013 at 09:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo7 View Post
I've seen one or two other people saying the same, it might be worth doing a search in the thread to see if you can find a discussion on the topic?
I have, but did not found an answer.
phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 Marble White
rom: UltimaROM - Ramuh v13.0
carrier: Telekom SK

tnt1979
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Issue here:
2G toggle doesn't work at all... my phone goes on in 3g even when i set the toggle to 2G... Am I the only one having this problem?

PS thank u Kryten for your rom, it's the one that fits better to my needs! Really wonderful!

burakg
Old
Thanks Meter 6
how can i take google search bar off my home screen

Tags
jelly bean domination, kryten2k35, ultima, ultimate rom