5,598,297 Members 47,502 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What Launcher to add in future releases
Launcher Pro 3 3.03%
Apex Launcher 30 30.30%
Nova Launcher 56 56.57%
ADW Launcher 7 7.07%
Go Launcher 10 10.10%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] >> Update 26/06 << V9.0 XXUFME7 Light Force ROM [449MB]

Tip us?
 
Sandman83
Old
#571  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 146
Join Date: Aug 2008
May i ask for a zip that removes jkay mod?
 
ivankolev
Old
#572  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 75
Join Date: Jul 2012
Your 'MIS'is the best solution I think! That what I like most! Especially when the MOD could be applied to make the phones look nicer.


Did you find any multitasking lags on my ROM? If yes please take a note and report back for future improvement ---> NO, I didn't
Did you not tell that this Rom is the best in Battery Life ---> YES, I did. It is


Just I appreciate your opinion about MODs and Scripts according your ROM!
The Following User Says Thank You to ivankolev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
edgeqwerty
Old
#573  
edgeqwerty's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 689
Posts: 851
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman83 View Post
May i ask for a zip that removes jkay mod?
Download and install This: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?59kud1lplxkt4po Is from the Jkay Thread
Official Site: http://lightforcerom.tk/



If you like my work... press "HERE"
The Following User Says Thank You to edgeqwerty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
symptom666
Old
#574  
symptom666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 157
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sweden Home of Wikings
Nice rom mate very nice! all creeds to you!! I have 2 Q
1:Is the battery time good and i meen good!? =)
2:What is seeder for never seen it mabey a noobish question

hope for a replay..

cheers Symptom
 
edgeqwerty
Old
#575  
edgeqwerty's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 689
Posts: 851
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
OTA UPDATED (Both of Them V4 an V4.1)

Check OTA > Mods > SMS Mod

FINALLY! I almost thought no one wasn't making this one...
Official Site: http://lightforcerom.tk/



If you like my work... press "HERE"
 
edgeqwerty
Old
#576  
edgeqwerty's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 689
Posts: 851
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by symptom666 View Post
Nice rom mate very nice! all creeds to you!! I have 2 Q
1:Is the battery time good and i meen good!? =)
2:What is seeder for never seen it mabey a noobish question

hope for a replay..

cheers Symptom
Hello mate.

Q1 - The battery is GOOD...Like really Good...Its not just me saying it you can check it in attach a screen of my daily use and I get 4h with everything ON the hole day...I do abuse a lot of my battery...

Q2 - Seeder is a thing that feeds another thing that suppose to be required for every app. When you open an app of what so ever, the app consumes entropy (like it needs to eat something before starting to work). In High end devices I don see any advantage...and in our devices it just serves to consume battery in my humble opinion. But and let me HIGHLIGHT this: IN LOW END DEVICES could be of very good use.

Thanks for your questions and feedback
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OsyvTii.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1727844   Click image for larger version

Name:	llL5npg.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1727845  
Official Site: http://lightforcerom.tk/



If you like my work... press "HERE"
 
pabgar
Old
(Last edited by pabgar; 14th February 2013 at 12:21 AM.)
#577  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 347
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Warsaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeqwerty View Post
Accessing the SdCard with such frequency can make the SdCard go BOOOM!!! . But this is just me talking...
Not "can". It will blow for shure. People happily buying SSD drives ( based on MLC chips ) do not realise, that they have roughly 10k ( 10000 ) write cycles endurance per cell. This is ridiculous. The only reason, why they do not die within few months is tricky controller which does so called "trimming". The future of SSD drives ( and their owners ) based on MLC chips is sad. They will not die slowly like mechanical HDDs with "bad sectors" appearing. SSDs wil die suddenly and without hope for data restore.
SD cards are made of MLC chip without controller. So using them as frequently used Swap partition will kill them really fast.

Above sad future does not apply do SSD drives made of SLC chips ( much more expensive ), as the have write cycle endurance at level 100k ( 100000)

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeqwerty View Post
OTA UPDATED (Both of Them V4 an V4.1)
Check OTA > Mods > SMS Mod
FINALLY! I almost thought no one wasn't making this one...
Great news ! But....what it does ?
Past: Apple Newton, Casio Cassiopea E-10, HP Jornada 548, Dell Axim X5, Samsung i5700, SE Xperia Neo V, LG Black P970
Now: Xperia Sola,, Galaxy S3
 
Psycho_666
Old
#578  
Psycho_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 230
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rotterdam
Quote:
Originally Posted by jult View Post
Siyah is the only one offering very functional and actually quite useful Dual boot options. Space for running your Samsung with 2 roms is not really an issue (in my experience). The only problem is that you have to make sure most apps store their data on the external SD, otherwise you'll be going crazy making backups and restoring from them each time you boot the different rom. But I have to say, the dual-boot option is perfect for testing a new rom.
yeah but i don't dual boot.
i only use this rom and flash it anew almost every day now cause of stupid ideas of myself or mods that screw up the system.
and my sd card is already full with a backup of my programs and it's data, so dual boot would make me go insane within 2 days.

and besides...what other rom should i need to use? this one has everything i need...
from insane speeds to mod-ability and even good battery life.

but like i said before to edgy, i can understand why he uses Siyah as a base, it works flawless all the time and is versatile.
but on the other hand...not everyone wants or needs that versatility, so options like changing kernel from OTA could win some extra people over to this awesomesauce-rom
Phone Samsung Galaxy SIII (16gb White)
Storage: Adata 16GB Class 10
ROM: SentinelRom
Kernel: Googy Max kernel
Radio/Modem: I9300XXEMB6
 
edgeqwerty
Old
#579  
edgeqwerty's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 689
Posts: 851
Join Date: Jun 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabgar View Post
Not "can". It will blow for shure. People happily buying SSD drives ( based on MLC chips ) do not realise, that they have roughly 10k ( 10000 ) write cycles endurance per cell. This is ridiculous. The only reason, why they do not die within few months is tricky controller which does so called "trimming". The future of SSD drives ( and their owners ) based on MLC chips is sad. They will not die slowly like mechanical HDDs with "bad sectors" appearing. SSDs wil die suddenly and without hope for data restore.
SD cards are made of MLC chip without controller. So using them as frequently used Swap partition will kill them really fast.

Above sad future does not apply do SSD drives made of SLC chips ( much more expensive ), as the have write cycle endurance at level 100k ( 100000)

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------


Great news ! But....what it does ?
Check the credits next to the mod...But in short glance: it disables limitation to send sms to 200 contacts and breaks the sadly thing that Samsung has that is convert in mms after 3 sms.
Official Site: http://lightforcerom.tk/



If you like my work... press "HERE"
 
symptom666
Old
#580  
symptom666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 157
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sweden Home of Wikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeqwerty View Post
Hello mate.

Q1 - The battery is GOOD...Like really Good...Its not just me saying it you can check it in attach a screen of my daily use and I get 4h with everything ON the hole day...I do abuse a lot of my battery...

Q2 - Seeder is a thing that feeds another thing that suppose to be required for every app. When you open an app of what so ever, the app consumes entropy (like it needs to eat something before starting to work). In High end devices I don see any advantage...and in our devices it just serves to consume battery in my humble opinion. But and let me HIGHLIGHT this: IN LOW END DEVICES could be of very good use.

Thanks for your questions and feedback
Thx mate for the quick answer .. Wow that is good battery life!! i think i found my fav rom!! thanks mate for the DEV... !!! keep up the good work

The Following User Says Thank You to symptom666 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes