please link for multiwindow total control,thanks

upss16
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Default try 8-in-1 mod by criscan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dule2303 View Post
please link for multiwindow total control,thanks
hi, if u want a mod that has all in one , u can look for 8-in-1 mod by criscan in s3 apps and themes thread. its got all the mods like vol skip, menu to kill app, torch and also multiwindow control etc .. i am using it with V6 and just gives a complete feeling of viking rom complete with all mods...
try it out....
running KITKAT 4.4,Temasek CM 11 V22
CWM RECOVERY 6.0.4.4
CHANGE TO CM 11 KITKAT BECOZ ON SAMMY ROM U R SURELY MISSING WHAT UR PHONE CAN DO
Thanking gr8 devs of XDA....becoz sam**** sucks
32gb pebble blue,
with 32gb sdcard

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3(I-19300)

UltrasFrankfurt
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Default AW: [ROM][28Jan][MA2] い VikingWay v6 い The Smooth, Clean & Epic Way!

I'm going to flash this ASAP, do you also have the stock browser there, for flash for example?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

F3nr1s
Old
Thanks Meter 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltrasFrankfurt View Post
I'm going to flash this ASAP, do you also have the stock browser there, for flash for example?

http://lunsarn.se/vikingway/index.ph...samsung%20apps
The Following User Says Thank You to F3nr1s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UltrasFrankfurt
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Default AW: [ROM][28Jan][MA2] い VikingWay v6 い The Smooth, Clean & Epic Way!

Thanks, didn't saw this

Zisworg
Old
(Last edited by Zisworg; 13th February 2013 at 12:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Hi everyone,

After flashing v6 (which is awesome BTW), I wanted a circular battery mod (and only it, no other screen off effect, no increase ring, no center clock, etc.). So, I flashed one. Everything's working good, except... I lost the status bar. Any help, please?

EDIT: I know, I posted this kind of request on the mod thread, but I thought maybe someone here already encountered kinda issue and maybe a way to restore/fix it.
Samsung Galaxy S III
Pimp My [ Gorgoid ]

bgn9000
Old
Thanks Meter 730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zisworg View Post
Hi everyone,

After flashing v6 (which is awesome BTW), I wanted a circular battery mod (and only it, no other screen off effect, no increase ring, no center clock, etc.). So, I flashed one. Everything's working good, except... I lost the status bar. Any help, please?

EDIT: I know, I posted this kind of request on the mod thread, but I thought maybe someone here already encountered kinda issue and maybe a way to restore/fix it.
Why not reflashing the rom ?

Shun Andromeda S2 kernel HERE
Shun Andromeda S3 kernel HERE

nikuson
Old
Thanks Meter 0
time to release V7 ??

tsw_sweden
Old
(Last edited by tsw_sweden; 17th February 2013 at 05:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 198

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn9000 View Post
Why not reflashing the rom ?
It's pretty much impossible to do that. IF you choose correct mod

SystemUI can have diffrent mods yes, like 1% battery, 23T or stock, stuff like that. (So make sure that match with what you have atm)

So you should not download a 1% battery theme if SystemUI don't have it - and vice versa.
Also, you said you didn't want anything else, don't worry - it's impossible since battery is SystemUI.apk and the examples you gave
is secphone.apk, android.policy.jar, so you can never get anything more with just a batterytheme.

Other than that battery is only icons, so it can't mess anything else up - as long as you download correct!

And now answer to your problem, you have the rom zip, right? In there you have /system/app/SystemUI.apk , now you want that SystemUI to your phone, in same path /system/app/

Fastest way is to go to your file on compter and with phone hooked up with USB, 'adb push SystemUI.apk /system/app/' , if you don't have that then put the file on phone somewhere, then with rootexplorer or similar, put the file in correct place and reboot.

With that you can ALWAYS restore phone without reflash rom, so learn a method that works for you. And next time, download a SystemUI theme that matches what you have now. Problem solved.

Very handy if you want to go back in any way, like SecSettings.apk, everything can be done this way. That's how we try new features and so on, before a release. We don't reflash rom 1,000 times, but we 'adb push' _a lot_

Might have beem confusing, but it's just ask again if anyhins is unclear.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsw_sweden For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

svetloslav
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Na.. to much of a trouble. Zisworg, just get the stock status bar, stock toggles and the circular battery you want from Raubkatze. Instal his basic mode for stock, than restore stock toggles and stock status bar from what you downloaded and than only the circular battery. All done in 5 sec.

The Following User Says Thank You to svetloslav For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
galaxy s3, gt-i9300, jellybean, schoolsux, vikingxrom