5,596,235 Members 36,012 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [20APR][XXEMC3] ~ XperianZe 0.9.9 ~ [Xperia Z inspired][AROMA][JKay][Elegant]

Tip us?
 
edgarf28
Old
#441  
edgarf28's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2528
Posts: 1,402
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Prov. Zeeland
Quote:
Originally Posted by womo View Post
Hi edgar,
is this email app also for exchange ?
Not sure, can't test it since I've not a Exchange mail account.
But I've included the Exchange apk in the zip. So you can try it...
And if it doesn't work you can always flash the Samsung mail app back.
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F Black
Omega 1.4 by ::indie:: (self made 'lite' version)

Stock kernel
 
ImSpecial
Old
#442  
ImSpecial's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 47
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Sv: [ROM][22 Feb][EMR2] ~ XperianZe 0.9.4.2 ~ [Xperia Z inspired][454MB][JKay][Elegan

Hey ya'll

Has anyone got AC!D soundmod working with this Rom?

Regards

Sent from my GT-I9300 running ~ XperianZe 0.9.4.2 ~
><(((*> m00!

 
womo
Old
(Last edited by womo; 24th February 2013 at 11:42 AM.)
#443  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 257
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Afritz am See
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarf28 View Post
Not sure, can't test it since I've not a Exchange mail account.
But I've included the Exchange apk in the zip. So you can try it...
And if it doesn't work you can always flash the Samsung mail app back.
Dont work for me, mail ca not open !!!
freeces!
www.mirnock.at
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3
powered by X-Note
 
edgarf28
Old
#444  
edgarf28's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2528
Posts: 1,402
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Prov. Zeeland
Quote:
Originally Posted by womo View Post
Dont work for me, mail ca not open !!!
You mean the app or the Exchange mail?
The app self works perfect here.
Try to clean the app data if you had installed the Samsung mail app before.
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F Black
Omega 1.4 by ::indie:: (self made 'lite' version)

Stock kernel
 
smohanv
Old
#445  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 725
Join Date: Nov 2006
Any one is interested in Long Press Menu Kill, I have modded android.policy.jar which may help. File attached. Flash in CWM.

Please take nandroid before trying this.
Attached Files
File Type: zip long Menu Kill app.zip - [Click for QR Code] (498.0 KB, 13 views)
IPAQ 6950 > Nokia N95 > Nokia N97 > iPhone 3GS > HTC Hero > Nexus One > SGS > SGS II > LG Optimus 3D > Galaxy Nexus > SGS3 > Nokia Lumia 920 (2 days, Not impressed) > Sony Xpeira Z (1 day, Not impressed) > Google Nexus 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smohanv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
edgarf28
Old
(Last edited by edgarf28; 24th February 2013 at 12:02 PM.)
#446  
edgarf28's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2528
Posts: 1,402
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Prov. Zeeland
Quote:
Originally Posted by smohanv View Post
Any one is interested in Long Press Menu Kill, I have modded android.policy.jar which may help. File attached. Flash in CWM.

Please take nandroid before trying this.
Be careful with this!! Since android.policy.jar is part of the JKay framework. (you can lose the JKay framework)
And also, this function/option is already in the JKay app.
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F Black
Omega 1.4 by ::indie:: (self made 'lite' version)

Stock kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
womo
Old
#447  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 257
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Afritz am See
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarf28 View Post
You mean the app or the Exchange mail?
The app self works perfect here.
Try to clean the app data if you had installed the Samsung mail app before.
... did a new rom install (no wipe)
.. install ze mail app - it opens, but cant connect with server, tried with different mail accounts !
so going back to samsung mail app and everything works fine.
www.mirnock.at
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3
powered by X-Note
The Following User Says Thank You to womo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
edgarf28
Old
#448  
edgarf28's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2528
Posts: 1,402
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Prov. Zeeland
Quote:
Originally Posted by womo View Post
... did a new rom install (no wipe)
.. install ze mail app - it opens, but cant connect with server, tried with different mail accounts !
so going back to samsung mail app and everything works fine.
Thanks for your report, I think Exchange doesn't work then with this mail app.
I've successfully setup one Imap mail account, and my Gmail account in the Sony mail app.
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F Black
Omega 1.4 by ::indie:: (self made 'lite' version)

Stock kernel
 
sag35
Old
#449  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 306
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Re: [ROM][22 Feb][EMR2] ~ XperianZe 0.9.4.2 ~ [Xperia Z inspired][454MB][JKay][Elegan

Hey could some one give me a link to a Flash able zip of the boot animation with the right resolution for s3???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
smohanv
Old
#450  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 725
Join Date: Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarf28 View Post
Be careful with this!! Since android.policy.jar is part of the JKay framework. (you can lose the JKay framework)
And also, this function/option is already in the JKay app.

Yes you are absolutely correct. Because JKay settings can be implemented only through Deluxe Settings which is a paid app. Also, I wanted to revert to stock framework hence used this http://www.mediafire.com/?59kud1lplxkt4po to get back to stock and flashed the mod for Long Press Menu Kill.

I would suggest if you could release two versions of your ROM (1). with jkay framework and (2). stock framework

Thanks again.
IPAQ 6950 > Nokia N95 > Nokia N97 > iPhone 3GS > HTC Hero > Nexus One > SGS > SGS II > LG Optimus 3D > Galaxy Nexus > SGS3 > Nokia Lumia 920 (2 days, Not impressed) > Sony Xpeira Z (1 day, Not impressed) > Google Nexus 4

The Following User Says Thank You to smohanv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
galaxy s iii, sony, xperia z, xperianze, xxemb5
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes