Post Reply

[USER-CHOICE][AROMA][BLOATWARE REMOVER TOOL][DESIGN YOUR ROM][GT-I9300]

30th September 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #41  
Vivek_Neel's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 19,256
 
7,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhib.al.karim

Excellent concept.. Unfortunately I get this message "Your device m3 is not supported, contact the developer".

FYI, I am using Galaxy S3 Lte running on 4.4.4 stock rom recently released for Nordic region.

Came back to using touch wiz after a while, but upon updating apps the battery started draining!.. So need a tool like is. Thanks in advance to the developer for his nice work so far [emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk

Try flashing through other recovery and see.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Vivek_Neel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #42  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek_Neel

Try flashing through other recovery and see.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Will give it a go with philz and twrp and post feedback....

Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk
30th September 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #43  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek_Neel

Try flashing through other recovery and see.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Managed to flash it with philz recovery...the device was detected as I9300 (m0) and after completion of the process, it showed - successful.

But upon reboot seems like NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Even I selected Gmail and Dropbox, those app are still there... None of them got removed! Not sure what went wrong! [emoji19]
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhib.al.karim

Will give it a go with philz and twrp and post feedback....

Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk


Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk
30th September 2014, 02:23 PM   |  #44  
Vivek_Neel's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 19,256
 
7,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhib.al.karim

Managed to flash it with philz recovery...the device was detected as I9300 (m0) and after completion of the process, it showed - successful.

But upon reboot seems like NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Even I selected Gmail and Dropbox, those app are still there... None of them got removed! Not sure what went wrong! [emoji19]




Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk

I think you are using KitKat .
It has different system partition.

Its not comptiable on 4.4 android version

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
30th September 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #45  
vicfirth_23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 33
 
383 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
hi..im using the TW 4.4.4 by @arter97 can i use this one or safe to use this one By the way im not so familiar with those libs and unnecessary applications that should be remove. Can i have an idea or list which will not make my phone FC. sorry for the noob question here
30th September 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #46  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek_Neel

I think you are using KitKat .
It has different system partition.

Its not comptiable on 4.4 android version

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Yap i'm on 4.4.4...too bad it's not compatible with kitkat [emoji17]

Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk
30th September 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #47  
Vivek_Neel's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 19,256
 
7,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicfirth_23

hi..im using the TW 4.4.4 by @arter97 can i use this one or safe to use this one By the way im not so familiar with those libs and unnecessary applications that should be remove. Can i have an idea or list which will not make my phone FC. sorry for the noob question here







Quote:
Originally Posted by muhib.al.karim

Yap i'm on 4.4.4...too bad it's not compatible with kitkat [emoji17]

Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk

Hi guys.
I will try to update my tool to make it compatible with 4.4 later.


Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vivek_Neel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th September 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #48  
vicfirth_23's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 33
 
383 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek_Neel

Hi guys.
I will try to update my tool to make it compatible with 4.4 later.


Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Looking forward to that sir..
Yesterday, 08:47 PM   |  #49  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicfirth_23

Looking forward to that sir..

Only this tool can help to remove the bloatwares that's eating up my battery...even new update Samsung to 4.4.4 didn't help to reduce battery drain... Can't wait give this a try...

Sent from my GT-I9305N using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Android Development by ThreadRank