[4.4.4][CM11][24/Nov/2014] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - v162.1 released

Search This thread

Hari23

Aug 14, 2011
Chennai
OnePlus 3T
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Since the thread is locked..Posting here to inform others !

Official thread by temasek

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/development/cm11-temaseks-unofficial-build-v30-t1797109

Official thread was closed due to temasek's request, I created this thread to notify others of new temasek releases.

Download links:
v160
http://d-h.st/users/temasek
http://temasek.rajasthanautoworks.in
http://temasek.hopto.org

v162.1
CM11 - Temasek - 162.1[FINAL]

Temasek's i9300 file directory
http://d-h.st/users/temasek
http://temasek.hopto.org
Kapiljhajhria's mirror

Build V94
md5sum: 35a3b183c6c917457d2f966b99feb02b

CHANGELOG SINCE V93

• Android 4.4.3_r1.1 - KTU84M
    - This update includes many fixes & changes that spans over MANY repositories. Mostly under the hood except Dialer which spots a new look. TRDS mode for Dialer needs update. I will look into it soon or wait for SlimROM to commit an official fix.
  • FIXED - Swiping down status bar in full screen expanded mode
  • FIXED - Apps2SD option "Move to SDCARD" not showing in apps settings
  • Camera QS Tile: Launch default gallery app when long pressing active camera tile
  • Themes: uninstallThemeForAllApps shouldn't check if map is empty if it's null
    - Potential NPE introduced in previous builds
  • UsbDebuggingManager : Handle race condition when toggling rapidly
    - When toggling adb enable/disable rapidly, you can have the situation where the thread's
    run() gets invoked but mAdbEnabled is already set to false, hence listenToSocket() never even gets invoked in which case mOutputStream/mSocket are both null. This patchset adds checks around that.
  • Don't cleanup overlay mapping for non-theme apps
    - mOverlay structure should keep all app/theme mappings even if the app does not exist. Otherwise we will have to insert back the mapping for every app that is installed which would be time consuming.
    - Without this patch an upgrade app loses its applied theme until the device is rebooted.
  • appops: enforce appop for bluetooth disabled action
    - Bluetooth disable action should be enforced in the same manner that the enable one.
  • Add a HAF access permission
    - This is signature protected, and extremely dangerous since it grants system GID.
  • MediaExtractor: Add more skip conditions for the second-pass extractors
    - If the stream's container is opaque (DRM) or a known skip condition (cached-source MPEG4), don't push it through the deep scanner
  • Updated cm sources

Enjoy :)

Build V92
md5sum: 450a68b70861840b9dea54cfc135e9e2

• Updated self-compiled SaberMod Toolchain 4.8.4.20140531 for ROM compiling (excluding kernel)
  • Revert PA's "Long press recents to switch to last app"
  • Add "Long press recents to switch to last app" - by Cristiano Matos
    For now 7 actions are possible
    1 - none
    2 - last app
    3 - screenshot
    4 - kill app
    5 - notifications panel
    6 - QS panel
    7 - power menu
  • Add "Music" QS Tile from SlimROM
  • Add "Quick Record" Tile from SlimROM
  • Add "Last App" Toggle to Nav RIng (Quick Launch Shortcuts"
  • Fix soft reboot using power menu through tile, navring and recent long press - Cristiano Matos
  • The return of SlimPIE
  • frameworks: fix qs and notification shade toggle on expanded desktop
    - If expanded desktop is enabled and statusbar hidden the toggle does not force
    the statusbar to show before it pulls down the shade
    - fix it with just requesting the the statusbar to show up before we actually
    peform the action
  • frameworks: Imagehelper...do a nicer resize with better quality
  • frameworks: fix navbar and pie icons for tablets and RTL
    - well due that we use a completly other attempt then googles navbar we do not
    need to rely on different sized icons for portrait and landscape. So just a square
    icon fits our needs perfect (which is so or so everwhere in AOSP default to use square ones).
    - Whatever recents pie feature showed us that we still forgot to size the pictures for our tablets and as well for RTL user.
    - So let us do it now to fix any resizing issues on navbar and or SlimPie
  • frameworks: clean up the AOSP tablet icon mess
    - well.....on grouper the overlay size for the navbar is/was 56dp...so
    google added bigger icons then the usual ones into the sw600dp folders.
    Well newer tablets have 48dp as default like the phones so the slightly bigger
    icons do not fit 100% correct. It is not much but it is noticable.
    - So all devices have same navbar default height...so all icons should have same size
    as well. Just remove the overlay icons so that the system automatically chooses the right
    one from the default screen qualifier.
  • Add "Allow All Widgets On Keyguard"
  • Fix hiding ADB notification
    - When the notification is already shown (the device is connected in ADB mode)
    and the user turns it off, it doesn't go away. Let's hide it properly.
  • perf: Don't persist the perf profile across a reboot
    * Always initialize with the default performance profile.
    * There are a lot of reasons for this, but mostly because
    users are stumbling into the setting and ending up with a
    slow system because they enabled powersave mode.
  • perf: Send a boost hint when a key on the navbar is pressed
    * A lot of stuff happens, especially when invoking recents.
    * Get ahead of the storm by sending a boost hint before
    kicking off the animations.
  • Add support for Peek app
    - Disable built in peek when Peek app is installed. Enable it again on app's unistall.
  • frameworks: Add user protection and pie/navbar toggle to SlimActions
    - Keep the user save and do not allow to disable all navigations to keep
    the device usable. User will be notified
    - In Settings user get the choice to enable the other navigation method. Of course
    only on navbar devices due that hw key devices always have a working navigation
  • Fix equalizer tile in extended QS options - Cristiano Matos
  • frameworks: EdgeGestureService give abbility to reduce the left and right trigger height if IME shows up
    - This patch gives the abbility that features can set the IME_CONTROL flag in addition to the position flags to enable reducing trigger heights on the left and right edge to avoid conflicts with swipe keyboard.
    - Although the inputfilter lets come presses to the application trough the normal user behaviour is to start keyboard swiping before they really even pressed the char button which results in conflicts with whatever feature is using the left and right edge as trigger.
    - Features who want to use it need to set IME_CONTROL flag. As well if notification drawer was pulled down or global menu is shown on top of the IME keyboard the original size gets restored till they are dismissed/closed
    - This patch adds only the support for it.
  • SlimPie give user ability to reduce trigger heights if IME keyboard shows
    - frameworks part added
    - settings part I forgotten to add :p Will be in next build :D
    - Add a user option to reduce left and right trigger of SlimPie if keyboard shows up (especially usefull for swipe keyboard which most keyboards are nowadays). Enabled by default user can disable it in settings (V93 onwards)
  • Proper FIX for broken exfat
    - Reverted pre-built mount.exfat
    - Add -Os flag to external/fuse to fix broken exfat when on global -O3 flag
  • Updated cm source - Read by your own http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

Github

https://github.com/temasek?tab=activity

GAapps

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012857

Boeffla-Kernel
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s3/development/kernel-boeffla-kernel-2-10-stable-27-12-t2449408
http://boeffla.df-kunde.de/sgs3/boeffla-kernel-omni/omni11_download/Test/
http://boeffla.df-kunde.de/sgs3/boeffla-kernel-omni/omni11_download/Series 2.x/2.1/

temasek twitter:

https://twitter.com/temasek71/

temasek ‏@temasek71

Hlte / i9300 - V57 is up. Android 4.4.2_r2 KVT49L

Thank you temasek for doing a wonderful job !
Q&A​

(click here for more)​

updated on 11-May-2014​
->I will try to keep it updated with latest Q&A.
->before posting any question please make sure you have searched the thread, so that we can avoid unnecessary posts.
HAVE A LOOK AT THE PIC IN THE END. IT WILL HELP a lot about why this new thread, what happened after version 50 and some other questions.

my youtube channel subscribe and give suggestion for more videos
Temasek's v72 video

READ THIS (MOST IMPORTANT)

Steps For upgrading:
1. Download the updated version
2. While its downloading go through temasek twitter profile for info about new build. he regularly mentions if there is any major changelog, addition or removal of certain feature or bug
3. visit this forum and read 10-20 posts after the new update.
4. Now flash the updated version

Steps for posting
1. use "search thread" function to search for you problem. there is 99% chance that it has already been answered.
2. visist temasek on twitter www.twitter.com/temasek71 he periodically informs user about bugs and solutions. but don't demand him to do anything. there is a big difference between demanding and requesting. learn the difference.

Developer Option
Q: Missing Developer options?
A: Settings - About phone - Build Number (click build number 7 times)

Kernel
Q: What type of kernel is supported?
A: Any kernel that is good for OMNI rom is good for temasek's ROM. Ex- boeffla-omni-kernel,
yank omni kernel

Changelogs
Q: Changelogs?
A: This is not an official thread. Official thread is closed until further notice. Temasek is no longer keeping an active thread on XDA for i9300. So don't ask for chnagelog. Make a backup and falsh the new ROM and discover it yourself. if there will be any major change like addition of new feature or some major bug fix, temasek will tweet about it or make a post here. his
twitter account link www.twitter.com/temasek71
Also if there will be any new feature i will make a video and post it here or you can follow my channel on youtube.
will post the link soon as i am currently organizing my youtube and creating some new channels.

Gapps
Q:Compatible gapps?

Camera Problems
Q:Cannot connect to camera?
A:1. Googy kernel & Lord Boeffla kernel now comes with camera fixes. (As on 11-May-14)

2.Normally you can make this error go by restarting your phone. but you can avoid that as well by using this app by temasek. restart camera

Q: for those people who upgraded to V63 and even the "restart camera" app or rebooting is not able to result in a working camera
A: visit this thread and flash the file. please read and follow the instructions mentioned in the thread. its not only for V63 but other versions as well if you want to try something with the camera. good luck
NO MORE CAMERA PROBLEM ON V64. SO UPGRADE TO V64.

Q:My proximity sensor light is most of the times on and it is causing battery drain. OR red
lights switches ON when screen is OFF. why is that?

A: settings - lock screen - lockscreen notifications - pocket mode (disable pocket mode, uncheck it)

Charging Problem
Q:My phone is charging very slowly. takes hours to charge my phone.
it could be because of any of the 4 reasons.
1. faulty usb cable -replace the cable and check
2. faulty charger - try it with genuine charger with correct output.
3. Kernel settings- if your kernel support Fast Charging then chnage the values to enbale fast charge.
some of the kernels like boeffla kernel have their own app to do that whereas kernel like yank you have to do that while falshing it.
4. it could be your mobiles faulty charging port. so ge it checked from a local shop
or samsung service centre. before that you can do a clean install of the ROM and make
sure it has nothing to do with anything else.
During all these process you can use this app to know the charging current value.

normally for USB port its around 500mA and for wall charger its 750-1000mA. I use charger of 1A output so for me its 1000mA. but most of the charger are of 0.75A. and some people also use charger of 1.2A or higher capacity for faster charging. Don't experiment too much with these values as it can result in heating up of your phone if you set the values too high or use an incompatible charger. Other risks like impact on battery life etc should also be taken into consideration. So be careful and once again don't make the values too high.

Playstore Problems
Q:Not able to install any particular app from playstore or using apk?
Sometimes an app can leave behind some folder or file and that can prevent that app from being installed again. so use a root explorer and go to /data/data/ and look for that app folder/file and delete it. try installing your app now.
All Playstore related problems solution can be found here

Push Notification Problems
Q: whatsapp or any other app only receives messages or notification only when you open that app.
A: make sure that app is not greenified, if not. Then visit this thread.

Whatsapp Problems
Q: Whatsapp crashes when you try to send, record or edit video through it.
A: Try lowering the resolution from 1080p to 720p. it has helped some user prevent this crash.

Battery Draining Issue
Q: something is draining your phone's battery?

Q:Slow 3G? or any other network problem or battery drain?
A: Usually network related problem is because of modem. try changing MODEM of your phone.
perfect MODEM for you will be as per your location. so one modem which may be good for someone
else does not means that it will give good result for you too.
you can find different modem from this thread
us google if you are not able to find any particular modem.

Ringtone Problem
Q: No rigtone or alarmtone showing in the settinngs?
Try to refresh ur media by running media scanner service
OR
Wiping "Media Storage" data and reboot. This will force rebuilding of all related files. In most cases this works. (temasek advice)
Also check in settings-temasek spare parts- general- media scan at boot. if you have disabled it then this might be causing problem.
enable it and force media scan and reboot

Note: Remember its based on CM so it will have CM bugs. Recently (somewhere around v70 don't remember exactly but around mid April 2014 to now - 1may14 CM has/had a bug which is till now not resolved. check CM thread for more info. Now it v75 and some people still face this bug. so wait for CM to resolve it. also since CM introduced new themes there have been FC or problems anything surrounding Themes it will take some time till THEMES at playstore or app that uses CM themes updates to the CM's new theme. Relax and don't use that theme or theme related app till it gets sorted out or go back t the previous build which worked for you

Other Issues
Q: Speaker dont work When call and Answer?
Play some sound after every reboot or just enable lockscreen sound (personally i never faced such issue)

Q: Does it have halo?
A: No and no news as when it will be implemented. No plans for adding it, till now. also check the image in the end

Q: your problem was not in this Q&A?
A: search the thread. if you still did't find anything then post your problem. if possible please PM me as well even if you found the solution or not so that i can update this post and help others.

i am going through whole thread on daily basis to make this Q&A. so it might take few days till it has enough information.
PM me for suggestion or addition of any particular question.
image created on 8th april. so tweets are from before that.
amy8yban.jpg

Last edited:

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore

DualJoe

Oct 12, 2011
de
I dirty flashed v50 -> v51. No problems.
Do a backup beforehand nevertheless. It's a fresh codebase. You never know...

tomcop

Mar 23, 2006
Just 1 problem here in v51. After flashing from v51b3 to v51 can't shoot video. Everytime i get camera fc and video is corrupted. Everything else is OK.

DualJoe

Oct 12, 2011
de
Yep, got worse. Crashes often. Only records sometimes.
(using custom lib/hw/camera.smdk4x12.so)

Here's a log when camera doesn't start recording:
E/exynos_param( 7682): exynos_param_string_get: Unable to get data for key recording-hint
D/exynos_camera( 7682): exynos_camera_params_apply: Preview size: 960x720, picture size: 3264x2448, recording size: 1280x720
E/WVMExtractor( 7682): Failed to open libwvm.so
E/CAM_LocalData( 7742): Unable to retrieve dimension of video:/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/VID_20140314_221633.mp4
E/CAM_CameraDataAdapter( 7742): Error loading data:/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/VID_20140314_221633.mp4
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): Video dimension in App->1280x720
E/exynos_param( 7682): exynos_param_data_set: Mismatching types for key horizontal-view-angle
E/MetadataRetrieverClient( 7682): failed to extract an album art
E/MediaMetadataRetrieverJNI( 7742): getEmbeddedPicture: Call to getEmbeddedPicture failed.
I/ActivityManager( 7742): Timeline: Activity_idle id: android.os.BinderProxy@41f4ceb0 time:12032786
E/OMXNodeInstance( 7682): OMX_GetExtensionIndex OMX.google.android.index.storeMetaDataInBuffers failed
W/OMXNodeInstance( 7682): OMX_GetExtensionIndex OMX.google.android.index.prepareForAdaptivePlayback failed
E/OMXNodeInstance( 7682): OMX_GetExtensionIndex OMX.google.android.index.storeMetaDataInBuffers failed
W/OMXNodeInstance( 7682): OMX_GetExtensionIndex OMX.google.android.index.prepareForAdaptivePlayback failed
I/OMXCodec( 7682): [OMX.google.h264.decoder] AVC profile = 66 (Baseline), level = 40
I/OMXCodec( 7682): [OMX.google.h264.decoder] video dimensions are 320 x 240
I/OMXCodec( 7682): [OMX.google.h264.decoder] Crop rect is 320 x 240 @ (0, 0)
E/SoftAVC ( 7682): Decoder failed: -2
E/OMXCodec( 7682): [OMX.google.h264.decoder] ERROR(0x80001001, -1007)
E/MetadataRetrieverClient( 7682): failed to extract an album art
E/MediaMetadataRetrieverJNI( 7742): getEmbeddedPicture: Call to getEmbeddedPicture failed.
E/SoftAVC ( 7682): Decoder failed: -2
E/OMXCodec( 7682): [OMX.google.h264.decoder] ERROR(0x80001001, -1007)
W/OMXCodec( 7682): Use baseline profile instead of 8 for AVC recording
D/AudioSource( 7682): Start autoramp from 318000
W/MPEG4Writer( 7682): 32-bit file size limit (4294967295 bytes) too big. It is changed to 2147483647 bytes
I/MPEG4Writer( 7682): limits: 2147483647/600000000 bytes/us, bit rate: 12128000 bps and the estimated moov size 405000 bytes
I/MPEG4Writer( 7682): Start time offset: 1000000 us
I/MFC_ENC_APP( 7682): [SsbSipMfcEncOpen] MFC Library Ver 1.00
E/MFC_ENC_APP( 7682): SsbSipMfcEncOpen] MFC Open failure
E/OMXCodec( 7682): [OMX.SEC.AVC.Encoder] ERROR(0x80001000, 0)
E/OMXCodec( 7682): [OMX.SEC.AVC.Encoder] init failed: -2147483648
E/MediaRecorder( 7742): start failed: -2147483648
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): Could not start media recorder.
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): java.lang.RuntimeException: start failed.
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at android.media.MediaRecorder.start(Native Method)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at com.android.camera.VideoModule.startVideoRecording(VideoModule.java:1638)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at com.android.camera.VideoModule.onShutterButtonClick(VideoModule.java:725)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at com.android.camera.ShutterButton.performClick(ShutterButton.java:142)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:18429)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:733)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5081)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:791)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:607)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:126)
E/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
V/CAM_VideoModule( 7742): Releasing media recorder.
D/MPEG4Writer( 7682): Stopping writer thread
D/MPEG4Writer( 7682): 0 chunks are written in the last batch
D/MPEG4Writer( 7682): Writer thread stopped
D/MPEG4Writer( 7682): Stopping Video track
E/MPEG4Writer( 7682): Stop() called but track is not started
D/MPEG4Writer( 7682): Stopping Audio track
E/MPEG4Writer( 7682): Stop() called but track is not started
W/AudioFlinger( 7682): session id 9 not found for pid 7742
And this one is from when it's force-closing (after recording has been stopped):
F/libc ( 7440): Fatal signal 8 (SIGFPE) at 0x00001d10 (code=-6), thread 7539 (Binder_2)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
I/DEBUG ( 2114): Build fingerprint: 'samsung/m0xx/m0:4.3/JSS15J/I9300XXUGMJ9:user/release-keys'
I/DEBUG ( 2114): Revision: '12'
I/DEBUG ( 2114): pid: 7440, tid: 7539, name: Binder_2 >>> /system/bin/mediaserver <<<
I/DEBUG ( 2114): signal 8 (SIGFPE), code -6 (SI_TKILL), fault addr 00001d10
W/NativeCrashListener(23387): Couldn't find ProcessRecord for pid 7440
I/DEBUG ( 2114): r0 00000000 r1 00001d73 r2 00000008 r3 00000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): AM write failure (32 / Broken pipe)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): r4 46cfbdd8 r5 00000008 r6 00000016 r7 0000010c
I/DEBUG ( 2114): r8 00000000 r9 00000000 sl 41304bfc fp 00000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): ip 00001d73 sp 46cfbb38 lr 4016d09b pc 4017c044 cpsr 000f0010
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d0 000000003f2249cf d1 00000000000000f8
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d2 00000000000000fc d3 00000000000000f0
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d4 2c3133312c343231 d5 2c3833312c343331
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d6 2c3035312c363431 d7 000000002c353531
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d8 0000000000000000 d9 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d10 0000000000000000 d11 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d12 0000000000000000 d13 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d14 0000000000000000 d15 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d16 0000000000000008 d17 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d18 40f86a0000000000 d19 4024000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d20 4013b851e6666666 d21 4048a66660000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d22 0000000000002ccb d23 4014000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d24 000000000000004e d25 00000000000001a4
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d26 4048a66660000000 d27 4014000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d28 3ff0000000000000 d29 0000000000001c5c
I/DEBUG ( 2114): d30 0000000000001ca7 d31 4000000000000000
I/DEBUG ( 2114): scr 28000010
I/DEBUG ( 2114):
I/DEBUG ( 2114): backtrace:
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #00 pc 00022044 /system/lib/libc.so (tgkill+12)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #01 pc 00013097 /system/lib/libc.so (pthread_kill+50)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #02 pc 0001328f /system/lib/libc.so (raise+10)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #03 pc 0003ba6c /system/lib/libc.so (__aeabi_ldiv0+8)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #04 pc 0006a4a5 /system/lib/libstagefright.so (android::MPEG4Writer::Track::writeMdhdBox(unsigned int)+68)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #05 pc 0006c1b9 /system/lib/libstagefright.so (android::MPEG4Writer::Track::writeTrackHeader(bool)+44)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #06 pc 0006c241 /system/lib/libstagefright.so (android::MPEG4Writer::writeMoovBox(long long)+52)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #07 pc 0006c3ad /system/lib/libstagefright.so (android::MPEG4Writer::reset()+332)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #08 pc 00039ad5 /system/lib/libmediaplayerservice.so (android::StagefrightRecorder::stop()+92)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #09 pc 00034d77 /system/lib/libmediaplayerservice.so (android::MediaRecorderClient::stop()+42)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #10 pc 00057b09 /system/lib/libmedia.so (android::BnMediaRecorder::eek:nTransact(unsigned int, android::parcel const&, android::parcel*, unsigned int)+216)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #11 pc 0001923d /system/lib/libbinder.so (android::BBinder::transact(unsigned int, android::parcel const&, android::parcel*, unsigned int)+60)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #12 pc 0001d7b1 /system/lib/libbinder.so (android::IPCThreadState::executeCommand(int)+508)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #13 pc 0001db2f /system/lib/libbinder.so (android::IPCThreadState::getAndExecuteCommand()+38)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #14 pc 0001dba5 /system/lib/libbinder.so (android::IPCThreadState::joinThreadPool(bool)+48)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #15 pc 000219cd /system/lib/libbinder.so
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #16 pc 0000ecc1 /system/lib/libutils.so (android::Thread::_threadLoop(void*)+216)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #17 pc 0000e7f3 /system/lib/libutils.so
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #18 pc 0000d248 /system/lib/libc.so (__thread_entry+72)
I/DEBUG ( 2114): #19 pc 0000d3e0 /system/lib/libc.so (pthread_create+240)
I/DEBUG ( 2114):
V/CAM_VideoModule( 7500): stopVideoRecording: Setting current video filename: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/VID_20140314_221633.mp4.tmp
I/ServiceManager( 2109): service 'media.camera' died
W/MediaMetadataRetriever( 7500): MediaMetadataRetriever server died!
W/CameraBase( 7500): mediaserver's remote binder Camera object died
W/AudioSystem(23387): AudioPolicyService server died!
W/CameraBase( 7500): Camera service died!
W/IMediaDeathNotifier( 7500): media server died
E/Camera ( 7500): Error 100
E/CameraErrorCallback( 7500): Got camera error callback. error=100
W/dalvikvm( 7500): threadid=13: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x4174dce0)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7500): FATAL EXCEPTION: Camera Handler Thread
E/AndroidRuntime( 7500): Process: com.android.camera2, PID: 7500
E/AndroidRuntime( 7500): java.lang.RuntimeException: Media server died.
E/AndroidRuntime( 7500): at com.android.camera.CameraErrorCallback.onError(CameraErrorCallback.java:33)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7500): at android.hardware.Camera$EventHandler.handleMessage(Camera.java:994)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7500): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7500): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7500): at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)
V/CAM_VideoModule( 7500): Releasing media recorder.
W/AudioSystem(23387): AudioFlinger server died!
E/AudioService(23387): Media server died.
I/mediaserver( 7602): ServiceManager: 0x41e6e4a8
D/SecTVOutService( 7602): SecTVOutService instantiate
E/ ( 7602): fb_open: fb[0] open failed
E/ ( 7602): bool android::SecHdmi::create(int, int):Failed to open default FB
E/SecTVOutService( 7602): android::SecTVOutService::SecTVOutService()::mSecHdmi.create() fail
D/SecTVOutService( 7602): SecTVOutService r=0
I/AudioFlinger( 7602): Using default 3000 mSec as standby time.
E/MediaPlayerFactory( 7602): calling dlopen on FACTORY_LIB
E/MediaPlayerFactory( 7602): Failed to open FACTORY_LIB Error : dlopen failed: library "libdashplayer.so" not found

Last edited:
Reactions: Olioaglio

Clutchless

Jan 25, 2013
what boeffla version should i choose?

Up to V50 I used the "Omnirom CM11.0 kernel".
What version should I use now on V51?
Should I stick to Omni or move to CM11.
I confused since Temasek compiled from CM source code.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V51 is not final anymore.

I'm taking a break off xda. May be back in the near future.

Regards
    Temasek
    This is a busy time for all.

It's really final build for my cm11, tag as V162.1 which will come later today.

Those seeking to know about cm12 for I9300 from me, Atm no comments. I will continue to concentrate on my hlte and at the same time bringing up cm12 additional features. If I ever continue for I9300 and the device branches are ready, it will be a breeze to just kick start it.

Till then.....

I wish all good fortune and thank you for your past support since cm10 till now.

Regards
    Temasek
    Build V92
    md5sum: 450a68b70861840b9dea54cfc135e9e2

• Updated self-compiled SaberMod Toolchain 4.8.4.20140531 for ROM compiling (excluding kernel)
    • Revert PA's "Long press recents to switch to last app"
    • Add "Long press recents to switch to last app" - by Cristiano Matos
      For now 7 actions are possible
      1 - none
      2 - last app
      3 - screenshot
      4 - kill app
      5 - notifications panel
      6 - QS panel
      7 - power menu
    • Add "Music" QS Tile from SlimROM
    • Add "Quick Record" Tile from SlimROM
    • Add "Last App" Toggle to Nav RIng (Quick Launch Shortcuts"
    • Fix soft reboot using power menu through tile, navring and recent long press - Cristiano Matos
    • The return of SlimPIE
    • frameworks: fix qs and notification shade toggle on expanded desktop
      - If expanded desktop is enabled and statusbar hidden the toggle does not force
      the statusbar to show before it pulls down the shade
      - fix it with just requesting the the statusbar to show up before we actually
      peform the action
    • frameworks: Imagehelper...do a nicer resize with better quality
    • frameworks: fix navbar and pie icons for tablets and RTL
      - well due that we use a completly other attempt then googles navbar we do not
      need to rely on different sized icons for portrait and landscape. So just a square
      icon fits our needs perfect (which is so or so everwhere in AOSP default to use square ones).
      - Whatever recents pie feature showed us that we still forgot to size the pictures for our tablets and as well for RTL user.
      - So let us do it now to fix any resizing issues on navbar and or SlimPie
    • frameworks: clean up the AOSP tablet icon mess
      - well.....on grouper the overlay size for the navbar is/was 56dp...so
      google added bigger icons then the usual ones into the sw600dp folders.
      Well newer tablets have 48dp as default like the phones so the slightly bigger
      icons do not fit 100% correct. It is not much but it is noticable.
      - So all devices have same navbar default height...so all icons should have same size
      as well. Just remove the overlay icons so that the system automatically chooses the right
      one from the default screen qualifier.
    • Add "Allow All Widgets On Keyguard"
    • Fix hiding ADB notification
      - When the notification is already shown (the device is connected in ADB mode)
      and the user turns it off, it doesn't go away. Let's hide it properly.
    • perf: Don't persist the perf profile across a reboot
      * Always initialize with the default performance profile.
      * There are a lot of reasons for this, but mostly because
      users are stumbling into the setting and ending up with a
      slow system because they enabled powersave mode.
    • perf: Send a boost hint when a key on the navbar is pressed
      * A lot of stuff happens, especially when invoking recents.
      * Get ahead of the storm by sending a boost hint before
      kicking off the animations.
    • Add support for Peek app
      - Disable built in peek when Peek app is installed. Enable it again on app's unistall.
    • frameworks: Add user protection and pie/navbar toggle to SlimActions
      - Keep the user save and do not allow to disable all navigations to keep
      the device usable. User will be notified
      - In Settings user get the choice to enable the other navigation method. Of course
      only on navbar devices due that hw key devices always have a working navigation
    • Fix equalizer tile in extended QS options - Cristiano Matos
    • frameworks: EdgeGestureService give abbility to reduce the left and right trigger height if IME shows up
      - This patch gives the abbility that features can set the IME_CONTROL flag in addition to the position flags to enable reducing trigger heights on the left and right edge to avoid conflicts with swipe keyboard.
      - Although the inputfilter lets come presses to the application trough the normal user behaviour is to start keyboard swiping before they really even pressed the char button which results in conflicts with whatever feature is using the left and right edge as trigger.
      - Features who want to use it need to set IME_CONTROL flag. As well if notification drawer was pulled down or global menu is shown on top of the IME keyboard the original size gets restored till they are dismissed/closed
      - This patch adds only the support for it.
    • SlimPie give user ability to reduce trigger heights if IME keyboard shows
      - frameworks part added
      - settings part I forgotten to add :p Will be in next build :D
      - Add a user option to reduce left and right trigger of SlimPie if keyboard shows up (especially usefull for swipe keyboard which most keyboards are nowadays). Enabled by default user can disable it in settings (V93 onwards)
    • Proper FIX for broken exfat
      - Reverted pre-built mount.exfat
      - Add -Os flag to external/fuse to fix broken exfat when on global -O3 flag
    • Updated cm source - Read by your own http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

Guys,

It's time for me to bid goodbye to I9300 community. It's not fair for me and especially for users when I do not have a device to test on.

If I continue building, it's like blind building and I'm getting uncomfortable. It's a hard decision but I've thought it through over sometime already.

I bid all I9300 users goodbye and wish you all the best.

Regards
    Temasek
    Build V85
    md5sum: 539d10b9708238905cfab693d6053c09

• Clock - Add ability to include seconds. A minor bug atm if u enable AM/PM, the seconds will come after AM/PM. So if you wanna enable seconds, pls use 24 hrs or don't display AM/PM.
    • Don't animate the circle battery meter when battery is fully charged
      Rotating a full circle is unnecessary, no need to redraw the battery
      meter every 50ms
    • MSimNetworkController: disable log spew
      Some logging statements are not properly guarded leading to logcat
      flood every few seconds.
    • Framework: Fine SeekBar control
      Allow user to move their finger in the Y direction
      to change the speed at which the seekbar will seek
      on moving their finger across the X direction
    • PEEK: Beautify bridging layers code
      - Save new instances for Peek and PowerManager:
      Create it only in BaseStatusBar when start() method is called. That one
      will be passed throught the sub layers such like new helper class so another
      feature can check Peek state invocking from NotificationHelper class.
      - Move phone listener to new helper class.
      - Do not show Peek on sim pin lock screen.
      - Process new incoming notifications only if screen is off, keep updating notification array separately.
      - General cleanup.
    • Long press clear all recents to flush cache
    • Quick Settings: Option to use floating window
      - Allows the option of launching preferences from the quicksettings menu in a
      floating window
    • Quick Settings: allow flip animation on clicking a tile
    • Fix crash when clicking a file from recents or downloads
    • The return of "App Sidebar"
    • Add ability to use floating windows with "App Sidebar"
    • Add "Inaccurate proximity switch" in Display Settings.
    • FIx QS Layout including Camera Tile, etc.
    • blar blar blar :p
    • Updated cm source

BUG - Slim Recents floating view. If touch outside floating widows will FC that app.
    BUG - Clock with seconds. If select AM/PM mode, seconds will show after AM/PM which looks sorta funny. So if u wanna use seconds, either use 24 hrs format or don't enable AM/PM
    BUG - In About Phone, CyanogenMod version is bugged by CM. It is just cosmetic, I'll fix it next build.