XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Access "Developer Options" i9300 4.3 Jelly Bean

Tip us?

t2can
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Talking Access "Developer Options" i9300 4.3 Jelly Bean

If you notice on 4.3 jelly bean there is no developer option where u can switch on usb debugging in settings under the More tab, I discovered in order to make it appear, you go to settings -> More tab -> About Device, then tap on Build number a few times, you will see a message,continue tapping on Build number till it says Developer Options Activated/Enabled, press back and you will see Developer Options in the list.
This also allows you to access your phones internal storage on the pc & also allows you to remove the device when disconnecting from your pc.
The Following User Says Thank You to t2can For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JJEgan
Old
(Last edited by JJEgan; 7th December 2013 at 11:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 4406
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2can View Post
If you notice on 4.3 jelly bean there is no developer option where u can switch on usb debugging in settings under the More tab, I discovered in order to make it appear, you go to settings -> More tab -> About Device, then tap on Build number a few times, you will see a message,continue tapping on Build number till it says Developer Options Activated/Enabled, press back and you will see Developer Options in the list.
This also allows you to access your phones internal storage on the pc & also allows you to remove the device when disconnecting from your pc.
Where you been this is very very old news .
Use search before posting .

JellyYogurt
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2can View Post
Tat was alr found like months ago. When 4.2 came out lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300.
Give a thank if i helped you

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9239

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

Thank you,but this is now old news.

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator