5,600,234 Members 37,850 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[BOLEHLAND] Malaysian SIII discussion thread!

Tip us?
 
robotbiru89
Old
(Last edited by robotbiru89; 17th September 2012 at 12:26 PM.)
#1  
robotbiru89's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 41
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default [BOLEHLAND] Malaysian SIII discussion thread!

LOL no malaysian thread?and here I thought malaysia is so bolehland?zzzz
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robotbiru89 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Arsaw
Old
#2  
Arsaw's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3727
Posts: 3,794
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Yes. Anything you wish to share here?
I think most malaysian go to lowyat forum

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Arsaw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
robotbiru89
Old
#3  
robotbiru89's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 41
Join Date: Sep 2012
nice!haha just wondering around to ask regading siyah kernel actually~
 
Arsaw
Old
#4  
Arsaw's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3727
Posts: 3,794
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
What would like to ask about siyah kernel?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
rastafier
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2010
Glad we have a thread for us

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
Arsaw
Old
#6  
Arsaw's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3727
Posts: 3,794
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Happy Malaysia Day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
robotbiru89
Old
#7  
robotbiru89's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 41
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsaw View Post
What would like to ask about siyah kernel?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
I wanna ask regarding the oc and undervolt stuff,
everytime i oc to 1600 and uv to -100 and rebooted, it rebooted again and come back to the default value.is that normal?
for now i oc it to 1500 and uv -75 and seems ok..hurm..
oh and may i know what c-rom are u using and which kernel do u prefer tq


oh and happy malaysia day to u both!

p/s:sorry for the slow-rep, 5 minute thinggy T.T
 
Arsaw
Old
#8  
Arsaw's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3727
Posts: 3,794
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotbiru89 View Post
I wanna ask regarding the oc and undervolt stuff,
everytime i oc to 1600 and uv to -100 and rebooted, it rebooted again and come back to the default value.is that normal?
for now i oc it to 1500 and uv -75 and seems ok..hurm..
oh and may i know what c-rom are u using and which kernel do u prefer tq


oh and happy malaysia day to u both!

p/s:sorry for the slow-rep, 5 minute thinggy T.T
No problem with siyah kernel. Which version are u using and what rom? I'm uding RGUI JB rom (LI7)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
robotbiru89
Old
#9  
robotbiru89's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 41
Join Date: Sep 2012
Im using Omega v26(LI8) + siyah 1.6b10

maybe I should flash em back..T.T
 
Arsaw
Old
#10  
Arsaw's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3727
Posts: 3,794
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotbiru89 View Post
Im using Omega v26(LI8) + siyah 1.6b10

maybe I should flash em back..T.T
Oh.. U fast. I haven't tried LI8. Ya, maybe u should revert to LI7

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes