Ex desire users

Search This thread

coutts99

Nov 1, 2010
Sunderland
Noticed a few posting for this device, show yourselves on this thread!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

coutts99

Nov 1, 2010
Sunderland
Original HTC desire, mines still going, daughter is using it after destroying her xperia play :(

craig1965

Nov 29, 2010
bracknell
I remember you couttss99 I had Desire , Desire S ,Sensation and One S all before my S 3 now all gone to that great recycling bank in the sky

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

spirol

I also had a Desire once, and i was actually pretty pleased with it :) I remember the first day I got it, and it was extremely fast compared to the xperia X8 I had before.
A not-so-techy friend of mine is still using it with some Oxygen rom I installed way back.

Sendt fra min GT-I9300 med Tapatalk2

buge boyo

Dec 28, 2011
kent
yep once a desire owner flashed the day lights out of the poor phone i was always flashing every custom roms for desire.

TheCraig

Sep 3, 2011
Helloooooooooooooo
It was good to have the Desire HD (Had the same specs, board, etc as the Xperia play) so most of the time the developers in the xperia play section were porting ICS from the desire hd.

GrandArcher

Dec 17, 2010
I was using Desire HD just a couple of weeks ago. Apart from weak battery was very pleased with it. Wanted to buy HTC device, but built-in battery scared me off.

faddys123

May 8, 2010
I had the original desire I loved the track pad on it, it would be cool if the button on the Galaxy s3 was a track pad would be easier to navigate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

HiTmAans

Dec 4, 2010
I had the original desire I loved the track pad on it, it would be cool if the button on the Galaxy s3 was a track pad would be easier to navigate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Same came from the original desire

The amount of times I tried using the S3 home button as a trackpad and realised it didn't have one! But got use to it after a while both amazing phones

Vlad_M

Aug 12, 2009
Had a desire a while ago, hated it. Android has come a long long way since then.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

KainShadow

Apr 16, 2011
Same came from the original desire

The amount of times I tried using the S3 home button as a trackpad and realised it didn't have one! But got use to it after a while both amazing phones

hahaha same here!
proud owner of an original HTC DESIRE and now S3 :)

zaphodbeeb

Mar 29, 2011
Betelgeuse
xformit.co.uk
HTC Desire RIP (gone but not forgotten)

Ra Ra htc desire, and htc support was great too. Unfortunately now departed (the classic out of the top shirt pocket into the toilet). Sorely missed, taught me much.

I guess I should update my sig now, but im just not quite ready to let go yet. Maybe with time.

Pleased with my samsung i9300.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Ra Ra htc desire, and htc support was great too. Unfortunately now departed (the classic out of the top shirt pocket into the toilet). Sorely missed, taught me much.

I guess I should update my sig now, but im just not quite ready to let go yet. Maybe with time.

Pleased with my samsung i9300.

henrybravo

Mar 31, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Ex Desire HD user here - well almost. The American AT&T variant was called the Inspire. Same ROMs worked for both phones (with a minor audio driver change that ROM cooks would bake in).

Motogp1

Jan 13, 2011
Still have my desire , rooted , s-off just getting round to flashing jelly bean.
Used it the other day still a fantastic phone and the quality feel in the hands is far better than any of my other phones.
I'll never get rid of it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

javelar

Oct 5, 2011
Still have my Desire.. had no one to give it to (that would cherish it..) and won't sell it for almost nothing.. so opted to keep it as my alarm clock! Great Phone..

SpideRMaN-17

May 12, 2010
Still own a desire with oxygen rom. And still trying to use S3's home button as a trackpad lol :)

Sent from my MZ601 using xda premium