All new games review for the GALAXY S III

Search This thread

Tectas

Jul 26, 2011
Or change your device for that to a s2 at build.prop ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

AXIS of Reality

Mar 15, 2010
Brisbane
What I did to get NOVA 3 and MC3 on it without a PC:

--On my previous phone (Galaxy S II)
1) Purchase and install the game(s) from the Play Store (did not start them up)
2) Use Astro File Manager (free, needs root), Backup Apps, tick any you want to transfer
3) Opened Dropbox, Upload, internal sd -> backups -> apps -> upload the APKs

--On the Galaxy S III
4) Open Dropbox
5) Go to wherever you put the APKs, press the arrow on the right of each for more options, press the three dots, Export. Remember where you've chosen to export them.
6) Open My Files app, go to where you exported the APKs, select each and install!

DONE.

Only annoying thing is I keep accidentally pressing the menu button with the edge of my palm when playing games in landscape on the GSIII...bit annoying.

voodoochild2008

Jul 6, 2010
carlisle
Any word on chainfire3d for sgs3, need to get tegra games running on my sgs3.
It still seems silly for companies to make games for their chip Tegra, and not in someway later bring it out on other phones.
If we just take a random number of sgs3 sold by preorders (10mil) and take even a small % of those owners willing to buy a better version of a game....eg Shadowgun vs Shadowgun tegra, seems like a whole load of money been lost, most game companies saw this a few years ago, look at the ps3 and 360 when they came out, a good few games would never show up on both machines, now when you look at them 98% of the games are on both machines, game companies make more money that way................and what makes it worse is that the sgs3 is a better device.

Matt190191

Jan 1, 2012
How did you get modern combat & Nova working?! It says on my s3 when I try and install them it says my device is not supported.

AXIS of Reality

Mar 15, 2010
Brisbane
Not mine. As in my instructions above, mine are purchased from the Play Store on my GS2, then just transferred via dropbox to my GS3 (which is NOT rooted).

You CANNOT at present buy the games directly from a GS3, but you can transfer the APKs from a compatible device.

Stay away from cracked games, they can come with malware.

Last edited by a moderator:

ratchetjaw

Jan 26, 2009
Not mine. As in my instructions above, mine are purchased from the Play Store on my GS2, then just transferred via dropbox to my GS3 (which is NOT rooted).

You CANNOT at present buy the games directly from a GS3, but you can transfer the APKs from a compatible device.

Stay away from cracked games, they can come with malware.

I tried this on a few games I bought with my Note to put on my HOX and it installs when I go to launch it says not compatible go to play store for refund

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

funb0b

Feb 5, 2011
Folkestone
I have to say nova 3 is quite epic indeed:thumbup:

Although I can't get mc3 to work, screen just keeps flashing with the circle loading going round & round.

Both work fine on the touch pad:)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

May 3, 2012
Does anyone have an eta when will N.O.V.A. 3 be officially compatible and available for the SIII? Does it depend solely on Google (QA) or just the actual devs?

Last edited:

norpan111

Mar 28, 2010
Halmstad
Crap, nova 3 lags a lot :/ some settings I miss since others thinks it runs fine?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

ratchetjaw

Jan 26, 2009
Just got my S3 and like on my HOX sstill can't get these games in my phone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rooted and got them working, not laggy for me as of right now

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts