FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

GS3 running Sailfish OS

24th February 2014, 03:51 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is it GT-I9300?

https://mobile.twitter.com/benwood/s...n_name=benwood

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
 
24th February 2014, 03:57 PM |#2  
foggydisaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausss

Is it GT-I9300?

https://mobile.twitter.com/benwood/s...n_name=benwood

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk


Looks like it to me. Could be note 2 though
24th February 2014, 04:01 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I mean it could be I747.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
24th February 2014, 04:05 PM |#4  
foggydisaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausss

I mean it could be I747.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk


Oh yeah, i didnt think of that... But i doubt it. I think its the international model. I would expect something like that on an international version first, then on all the variants...
The Following User Says Thank You to foggydisaster For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 07:06 AM |#5  
Klejdi90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foggydisaster

Oh yeah, i didnt think of that... But i doubt it. I think its the international model. I would expect something like that on an international version first, then on all the variants...

Whats this OS? Whos it made by? What does it bring?
2nd March 2014, 12:27 PM |#6  
Member
Flag Umeň
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klejdi90

Whats this OS? Whos it made by? What does it bring?

http://www.sailfishos.org/, http://www.jolla.com/, A complete Linux-system unlike to Android & IOS or OSX.
The Following User Says Thank You to Umeaboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2014, 02:21 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umeaboy

http://www.sailfishos.org/, http://www.jolla.com/, A complete Linux-system unlike to Android & IOS or OSX.

IOS/OSX isn't Linux and will never be.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk
4th March 2014, 12:38 PM |#8  
foggydisaster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodguy25

IOS/OSX isn't Linux and will never be.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk

At least thats UNIX-based
27th March 2014, 10:28 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Anyone interested in following Sailfish porting to S3 should check this topic in Nexus 4 forum. So far Jolla's developers work on gt-i9305 but according to their answer (attachment) after this device is done porting to gt-i9300 should be easy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Simonas Leleiva.JPG
Views:	480
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	2652998  
28th March 2014, 10:53 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I mean it could be I747.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes