[GUIDE]Download apk from google play without Device ID

Search This thread

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
There are 2 methods for (download apk from google play to computer)​

1 - Online Apk Downloader
Check out Here

Do you know about Online APK Downloader?with online apk downloader you can download every free apps on google play store on your coputer.
For all of us using an Android device , we already know that the Google play store limits the download of android apps and games only via an android phone or other android devices . Even if Android supports sideloading of apps and games , Google has always restricted the direct downloads of apps from the play store as apk files .
Google is doing the best to protect our android devices and the reason behind android apps not being available to download as apk files , is to prevent the spreading of virus and malwares by sideloading of apps from the outside of the play store .
Although downloading apps on an android phone is very easy , but if your data connection is slow , you won`t be left with any option apart from waiting for the crawling downloads to complete until you can use your favorite apps or games . Fortunately there is a workaround which will allow you to download Android apps and games as apk files from the Google play store .
android apps are packaged as APK files. You can use any File Manager app to copy these files from the computer to your Android device and then touch the .apk file to install, or sideload, the corresponding app on your device.

apkleecher.jpg

This online tool alows you to download latest version of android apps or games to your device.
your divice is rooted?dont wory. you do not neet DeviceID and gmail account for downloading apps.
There is no limitation for downloading apps.Apk Leecher let you to generate direct link of Any number of apps from android market and let you to download all of them.

The site address is : http://apkleecher.com

2 - APK Downloader Chrome Extension

APK Downloader is a Chrome extension that allows you to download APK files from within your browser without installing the app on your Android device. Requirements:
Latest Google Chrome
Android Device ID [Google Play]
APK Downloader Chrome Extension

* Please read and follow this instruction carefully before using, or it WON'T WORK * STEPS:

• Make sure you have a latest version of Google Chrome installed on your PC.
  • Download and install the Device ID on your Android device.
  • Download APK Downloader Chrome Extension.
  • Open your Google Chrome, and press CTRL + H on your keyboard and select Extension tab, then drag and drop the downloaded file (2.1.2.crx) into that middle of the page.

chrome_extentions_tab.png

5.It will add the extension named "APK Downloader" on the Extensions page. Look for the options hyperlink and click on it to get to APK Downloader option page

Enter email and device ID on Options page
How to get Email and Device ID:

install Device IDapp, it will show you your Device ID and Gmail.
For example: if it shows android-1234567890abcdef , then your device ID is 1234567890abcdef
Do not type in random email or device ID, it won't work, if you logged out your phone or reflash your phone with custom ROM you might need to relogin APK Downloader again

Device_Id.png

That's it. You can now start using APK Downloader.
After logging in, you can navigate to any Google Play App page, and wait for a few seconds for icon to appear and click the APK Downloader icon in the Address bar to download the .apk to your desktop! :D

chrome_apk_downloader-icon.png

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
Hi, @Sangeet007 Intriguing thread you have here!
I'm interested in this primarily so that my phone does not automatically update so many default Samsung S4 system apps, and other user apps on my 'almost' new phone's recovery nandroid backup image. This restores my phone almost to it's original state, particularly where it is not associated with my existing Google account. My goal in using your guide, is to pick and choose among my Playstore apps, along with my purchased apps, without my phone having an associated account that updates so may apps on my phone. As regards the PlayStore, it looks like the respective user's device ID and email may be quarantined within your
Device_ID 1.1_[www.apkleecher.com].apk, without actually associating the phone to an existing Google account. Does it work this way?

Holding off on this until I get more XDA member's opinions. Plus I'm unsure whether it is safe to input my email into the your .apk's prompt.

Last edited:

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
This application works.

Hi, @Sangeet007 Intriguing thread you have here!
I'm interested in this primarily so that my phone does not automatically update so many default Samsung S4 system apps, and other user apps on my 'almost' new phone's recovery nandroid backup image. This restores my phone almost to it's original state, particularly where it is not associated with my existing Google account. My goal in using your guide, is to pick and choose among my Playstore apps, along with my purchased apps, without my phone having an associated account that updates so may apps on my phone. As regards the PlayStore, it looks like the respective user's device ID and email may be quarantined within your
Device_ID 1.1_[www.apkleecher.com].apk, without actually associating the phone to an existing Google account. Does it work this way?

Holding off on this until I get more XDA member's opinions. Plus I'm unsure whether it is safe to input my email into the your .apk's prompt.

Got a bit of reassurance from fellow XDA members. I successfully used this app to download .apk's (in numerical format without the .apk file extension) from the Google Play Store to my PC. I then renamed each download to it's respective name, i.e. 262 > ES File Explorer File Manager.apk, transferred the .apk file to my SD, then installed it. :good:

I found it appropriate that this application absolutely does not allow downloads of any "paid for" apps which I have previously purchased. :good:

Thanks Sangeet007 :D

Last edited:

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
Google Chrome has disabled .apk download functoonality

Google Chrome web browser (Version 36.0.1985.125 m) has disabled the 2.1.2.crx .apk download extension, and it no longer functions. It cannot be re-enabled in Tools>Extensions. Uninstalling and reinstalling Google Chrome web browser, and then following the OP again, lets me drag, drop, and install 2.1.2.crx as an extension, but now this APK Downloader 2.1.2 extension is immediately grayed out upon installation. The enable box is there, but cannot be enabled.

This worked yesterday upon first installation. When working, it only downloads free applications. I successfully downloaded a few free app (installable.apk's) which I use. When reverting back to stock or a different ROM, I find having these installable .apk's much more convenient to use than going to the Google Play Store and searching then downloading each and every app.

My advice to anyone who initially finds this Chrome extension working, is to download as many free apps you feel you may possibly want. You will probably end up with a larger installable library of free appw than the one I have. Following is a listi of my app library:
D:\Users\m\Downloads\Android apps\Google play store download apks\From Store\
============================================================================
Busybox Stephen (Stericson).apk 2517 KB 8/4/2014 10:07:58 PM
Chrome Browser.apk 28807 KB 8/4/2014 11:20:44 PM a
cpu-z_1.66.apk 806 KB 8/4/2014 10:53:48 PM a
doubleTwist Music Player.apk 15757 KB 8/4/2014 11:19:54 PM a
ES File Explorer File Manager.apk 4302 KB 8/4/2014 10:14:00 PM a
FBReader.apk 5201 KB 8/4/2014 10:55:00 PM a
Google Maps.apk 15493 KB 8/4/2014 10:57:18 PM a
Google Translate.apk 3329 KB 8/4/2014 11:05:24 PM a
Greenify.apk 1208 KB 8/4/2014 10:56:10 PM a
MyScript Calculator.apk 10356 KB 8/4/2014 10:58:42 PM a
Online Nandroid Backup.apk 4177 KB 8/4/2014 11:00:02 PM a
QR Code Reader.apk 3224 KB 8/4/2014 11:02:10 PM a
Root Checker.apk 824 KB 8/4/2014 11:00:58 PM a
SH Script Runner.apk 154 KB 8/4/2014 11:03:26 PM a
Skype.apk 19424 KB 8/4/2014 11:06:18 PM a
Super 2048.apk 1982 KB 8/4/2014 11:16:16 PM a
SuperSU.apk 2281 KB 8/4/2014 11:04:24 PM a
Tiny Flashlight + LED.apk 997 KB 8/4/2014 11:15:24 PM a
Titanium Backup.apk 6388 KB 8/4/2014 11:07:00 PM a
ViPER4Android??FX?For4.0-4.2.2.apk 2532 KB 8/4/2014 11:12:40 PM a
Wanam Xposed.apk 2999 KB 8/4/2014 11:07:52 PM a
XDA-Developers.apk 3857 KB 8/4/2014 11:13:36 PM a

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Total 0 folder(s); 22 file(s)

Total files size: 137 MB; 136627 KB; 139905734 Bytes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any "pro", "paid", or "donation" versions of the above files cannot be downloaded even with a working installation of the APK Downloader 2.1.2 extension.

Google was free and open as a start up, welcoming any and all developers. The future of Google looks increasingly controlled and locked down.
http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013...ntrolling-open-source-by-any-means-necessary/
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Upco...eakage-for-root-apps-Chainfire-claims_id56257

This specific experience of mine with the APK Downloader 2.1.2 extension is a prime example. Google explains and excuses the foregoing automatic Chrome web browser actions as protecting me the end user. Total bunk!! :mad: And it is not piracy downloading free apps.:good:

Last edited:

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
It works again

As I said in previous post.
"My advice to anyone who initially finds this Chrome extension working, is to download as many free apps you feel you may possibly want."

Otherwise there is a workaround. I went through my registry deleting selected "google update" entries, and "chrome entries", after installing Chrome. Then reinstalled Chrome browser. and now can download again as per OP.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are 2 methods for (download apk from google play to computer)​

1 - Online Apk Downloader
    Check out Here

Do you know about Online APK Downloader?with online apk downloader you can download every free apps on google play store on your coputer.
    For all of us using an Android device , we already know that the Google play store limits the download of android apps and games only via an android phone or other android devices . Even if Android supports sideloading of apps and games , Google has always restricted the direct downloads of apps from the play store as apk files .
    Google is doing the best to protect our android devices and the reason behind android apps not being available to download as apk files , is to prevent the spreading of virus and malwares by sideloading of apps from the outside of the play store .
    Although downloading apps on an android phone is very easy , but if your data connection is slow , you won`t be left with any option apart from waiting for the crawling downloads to complete until you can use your favorite apps or games . Fortunately there is a workaround which will allow you to download Android apps and games as apk files from the Google play store .
    android apps are packaged as APK files. You can use any File Manager app to copy these files from the computer to your Android device and then touch the .apk file to install, or sideload, the corresponding app on your device.

apkleecher.jpg

This online tool alows you to download latest version of android apps or games to your device.
    your divice is rooted?dont wory. you do not neet DeviceID and gmail account for downloading apps.
    There is no limitation for downloading apps.Apk Leecher let you to generate direct link of Any number of apps from android market and let you to download all of them.

The site address is : http://apkleecher.com

2 - APK Downloader Chrome Extension

APK Downloader is a Chrome extension that allows you to download APK files from within your browser without installing the app on your Android device. Requirements:
    Latest Google Chrome
    Android Device ID [Google Play]
    APK Downloader Chrome Extension

* Please read and follow this instruction carefully before using, or it WON'T WORK * STEPS:

• Make sure you have a latest version of Google Chrome installed on your PC.
    • Download and install the Device ID on your Android device.
    • Download APK Downloader Chrome Extension.
    • Open your Google Chrome, and press CTRL + H on your keyboard and select Extension tab, then drag and drop the downloaded file (2.1.2.crx) into that middle of the page.

chrome_extentions_tab.png

5.It will add the extension named "APK Downloader" on the Extensions page. Look for the options hyperlink and click on it to get to APK Downloader option page

Enter email and device ID on Options page
    How to get Email and Device ID:

install Device IDapp, it will show you your Device ID and Gmail.
    For example: if it shows android-1234567890abcdef , then your device ID is 1234567890abcdef
    Do not type in random email or device ID, it won't work, if you logged out your phone or reflash your phone with custom ROM you might need to relogin APK Downloader again

Device_Id.png

That's it. You can now start using APK Downloader.
    After logging in, you can navigate to any Google Play App page, and wait for a few seconds for icon to appear and click the APK Downloader icon in the Address bar to download the .apk to your desktop! :D

chrome_apk_downloader-icon.png
    That's helped me thank you very much ??