Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 44,918 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE][FIXED Link] Extract bootloader and Make flashable ODIN Tar.md5

Tip us?
 
george stamatos
Old
#11  
george stamatos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 328
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirroalex View Post
did you try new fixed zip?
It's working great, thanks!!!!

Galaxy S3 : Multiboot with Arter97 kernel

efeXTREME S5 themed 4.3- CM11 latest nightly - AMBASADII lite rom

i Phone 4 (... for cracking nuts !)

Vido-Yuandao N80IPS: rooted... No available roms...

MK 809iii tv-dongle: rooted... Beyond XBMC 3.4
 
SpeedyGon
Old
#12  
SpeedyGon's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 20
Join Date: Sep 2010
Hi mirroalex

I've returned from holidays and with my laptop and your fixed ZIP worked flawlessly and image to prove it



And as a side effect my phone now doesn't says is modified and with the exclamation at start (as if wasn't rooted and with cooked ROM)

Thanks again mirroalex!!

Byes!
SpeedyGon

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to SpeedyGon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mirroalex
Old
#13  
mirroalex's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 435
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyGon View Post
Hi mirroalex

I've returned from holidays and with my laptop and your fixed ZIP worked flawlessly and image to prove it



And as a side effect my phone now doesn't says is modified and with the exclamation at start (as if wasn't rooted and with cooked ROM)

Thanks again mirroalex!!

Byes!
SpeedyGon

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
Your are so Welcome.

happy to hear good news and thanks for screenshot...
The Following User Says Thank You to mirroalex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nainaabd
Old
#14  
nainaabd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 467
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: shah alam
i tried using mobile odin md5 fail but used pc odin and result
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-11-17-28-48.png
Views:	45
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	2932920  


SAMSUNG S2-I9100G
SAMSUNG S3 -I9300
The Following User Says Thank You to nainaabd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mirroalex
Old
#15  
mirroalex's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 435
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nainaabd View Post
i tried using mobile odin md5 fail but used pc odin and result
Oh i never ever would try to flash something risky as bootloader with mobile odin... even flashing modems with mobile odin is a little bit risky on my opinion, anyway thanks for sharing experiment with us, i will put a warning message on first post to inform everyone, although i did mention it that the tool must be used is pc odin v3.09...

happy that i helped you...
The Following User Says Thank You to mirroalex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nainaabd
Old
#16  
nainaabd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 467
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: shah alam
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirroalex View Post
Oh i never ever would try to flash something risky as bootloader with mobile odin... even flashing modems with mobile odin is a little bit risky on my opinion, anyway thanks for sharing experiment with us, i will put a warning message on first post to inform everyone, although i did mention it that the tool must be used is pc odin v3.09...

happy that i helped you...
I use mobileodin to flash stock rom,cwm,tweak,modem ...so far no issue[emoji3]


SAMSUNG S2-I9100G
SAMSUNG S3 -I9300
The Following User Says Thank You to nainaabd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mirroalex
Old
#17  
mirroalex's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 64
Posts: 435
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nainaabd View Post
I use mobileodin to flash stock rom,cwm,tweak,modem ...so far no issue[emoji3]
Thanks for the info bro, I tried to flash modem or kernel I dont remember exactly and I got my phone soft bricked so I am little bit scared about mobile odin but tweaks, stock roms are ok till now.. [emoji6] [emoji1]

The Following User Says Thank You to mirroalex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
extracting bootloader, i9300 bootloader, latest galaxy s3 bootloader, make odin flashable, make odin tar.md5
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes