OP mirroalex

21st November 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #41  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85

481 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberich

i just flashed the UBUGNK1 modem on my i9300T.... lol hope it wont get bricked

Oh bro dont jump on this things, be patient a little bit, anyway it's too late, finger crossed that you dont get your phone bricked after this, please report back about your experience so I will place this in first post.
21st November 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
Unfortunately, it didn't get bricked. Lol good thing it worked. I have better signal than before. I'll observe it for a while and see what happens
The Following User Says Thank You to Gibberich For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #43  
OP Senior Member

481 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

Unfortunately, it didn't get bricked. Lol good thing it worked. I have better signal than before. I'll observe it for a while and see what happens

Congratulations, it is good news.
21st November 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #44  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 40

126 posts
More
Quote:

That's a load off! But I still don't recommend flashing an i9300 bootloader, because i9300T is a branded phone (I think Telekom or Telstra) which might have a locked bootloader. I think you should search more on the xda forum to see specs for your phone and see what bootloaders you can flash and how.

Tapatalk'ed from my Galaxy GT-I9300 running S5 Sensation KitKat 4.4.2 ROM powered by Boeffla Kernel
21st November 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #45  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I tried this guide, but odin won't flash the bootloader because "there's no pit partition", and when I try to flash it with a pit file I found it just gets stuck on "setup connection".
Please help.
21st November 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #46  
OP Senior Member

481 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofek22

I tried this guide, but odin won't flash the bootloader because "there's no pit partition", and when I try to flash it with a pit file I found it just gets stuck on "setup connection".
Please help.

Just check F.reset time option in odin do not check any other option, also use odin 3.10

Note: pit files are not needed for flashing any bootloader and modem so dont be careless.
21st November 2014, 10:49 PM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirroalex

Just check F.reset time option in odin do not check any other option, also use odin 3.10

Note: pit files are not needed for flashing any bootloader and modem so dont be careless.

Thank you for your response.
I did exactly what you said, and followed the guide precisely, but ODIN (3.10) says:

<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Note: I can't boot, the phone boots to a zebra screen and that's why i need to reinstall the bootloader/os/something...
22nd November 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #48  
OP Senior Member

481 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofek22

Thank you for your response.
I did exactly what you said, and followed the guide precisely, but ODIN (3.10) says:

<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/005> Initialzation..
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005>
<ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Note: I can't boot, the phone boots to a zebra screen and that's why i need to reinstall the bootloader/os/something...

Oh bro, please mention in your first post here that you have bricked phone and you want to revive it, I think that you are in wrong thread, please search more how to revive bricked galaxy s3. I dont know what to do in this case, seems you have messed up your phone.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
extracting bootloader, i9300 bootloader, latest galaxy s3 bootloader, make odin flashable, make odin tar.md5
Previous Thread Next Thread