This tool is much required for s3 as we dont have the option to move an app to sd card. Making this guide for people who are having trouble configuring/using "directory bind" on s3.
1. Install directory bind.
2. goto app preferences
Change the default data path to
4. Now select the source "data" folder to be moved.
5. Once the files are transferred to the new location select "bind checked" option in the app menu.
6. job done.
Below is the pictorial example of moving "Asphalt 7 " sd card data to external sd
the source directory for this game is located in "mnt/sdcard/android/obb"
the above directory is binded to "mnt/extSdCard/Directorybind/obb"
* select "bind on boot" in preference to keep the binding after reboot
* you can backup your current binding settings , by default the file is stored in "/sdcard" as csv file.
* uncheck "handles usb connection" in preference if you dont want to disturb your binding when connecting/disconnecting usb.