Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,623 Members 50,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[2nas Cloud-based Android Flash Tools Support S3]Drivers, UnBrick, Root, CWM, Flash

Tip us?

2nas
Old
(Last edited by 2nas; 3rd February 2013 at 03:15 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Thumbs up [2nas Cloud-based Android Flash Tools Support S3]Drivers, UnBrick, Root, CWM, Flash

http://www.2nas.com
Provides :
1: Integrates Unbrick / Flash ROM / Root All-In-One.

2: Use the same protocol as ODIN, but 2nas is more user-friendly and easy-to-use.

3: Cloud based database to flash your android phone with correct files(ROM, etc)

4: Automatically download necessery files to flash, and check them with SHA1, it's safe for your phone.

5: Store all downloaded files in local disk, under a good directory structure, it's usefull when you have several phones.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2nas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kofiaa
Old
Thanks Meter 269
Default Re: Cloud-based Android Flash Tools

So you are having people flash their phones over the internet? What if the net disconnects? I hope the service is free ....and is this service even necessary. Flashing roms sometimes ends up in problems and you have to flash again, isn't it better to just use Odin and have the roms on a pc?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
Android lover since 2011

Nexus 4 & Nexus 7

Previous - Samsung Galaxy Ace > Samsung Galaxy Ace > Motorola Defy > Samsung Galaxy SIII
The Following User Says Thank You to kofiaa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

f0xy
Old
Thanks Meter 201

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kofiaa View Post
So you are having people flash their phones over the internet? What if the net disconnects? I hope the service is free ....and is this service even necessary. Flashing roms sometimes ends up in problems and you have to flash again, isn't it better to just use Odin and have the roms on a pc?

just looked at the site, looking at the screenshot, it just looks like a pc app that downloads firmware from the clouds?

So not actually flashing over the net.
Devices

HTC Wildfire - Sold July 2011
HTC Desire - Sold September 2011
HTC Desire S - Sold July 2012
Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300 - PA / OMEGA / SIYAH

Please use the Thank you button if you are helped by anyone!

Follow me on Twitter - @OfficialRyanFox

2nas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0xy View Post
just looked at the site, looking at the screenshot, it just looks like a pc app that downloads firmware from the clouds?

So not actually flashing over the net.
download firmware from cloud, store in local disk and check SHA. you can flash whenever you want.
enjoy it.

2nas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kofiaa View Post

Hi, it' free .
and it downloads firmwares from cloud ,store in local disk and checks it's SHA. you can use the firmwares again and again without re-download.
Use the same protocol as ODIN, but 2nas is more user-friendly and easy-to-use.

fuflo
Old
Thanks Meter 29
alright.. how is it 'cloud'? Are you just using the word cloud as a synonym for 'internet'? There's nothing in the software that requires a 'cloud'..

Sorry, but just had to vent.

qtwrk
Old
Thanks Meter 810
Default Re: Cloud-based Android Flash Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuflo View Post
alright.. how is it 'cloud'? Are you just using the word cloud as a synonym for 'internet'? There's nothing in the software that requires a 'cloud'..

I guess in this case, the database of ROM's name, dowbload link as cloud?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
if my words are useful or helpful to you , i will appreciate it you click thanks button
GT-i9023 Nexus S
GT-i9250 Galaxy Nexus
GT-i9300 Galaxy S III
GT-s5830 Galaxy Ace
GT-i9300 Galaxy S III
GT-i9506 Galaxy S IV 4G+
GT-i9505 Galaxy S IV (current)

2nas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuflo View Post

ROM matching is base on the Cloud. When I add New-ROMs or New-Flash-Instructions, you needn't to download this software again
Why not have a try? ^&^
Provides :
1: Integrates Root / Flash ROM / Unbrick All-In-One.

2: Use the same protocol as ODIN, but 2nas is more user-friendly and easy-to-use.

3: Cloud based database to flash your android phone with correct files(ROM, etc)

4: Automatically download necessery files to flash, and check them with SHA1, it's safe for your phone.

5: Store all downloaded files in local disk, under a good directory structure, it's usefull when you have several phones.

2nas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Updated
2013-2-3 Version 1.0.0.124
Add Feedback function to improve our service.
Add Instruction-Webpages to avoiding mis-operation.
Provides :
1: Integrates Root / Flash ROM / Unbrick All-In-One.

LinChina
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Default Re: [2nas Cloud-based Android Flash Tools Support S3]Drivers, UnBrick, Root, CWM, Fla

Can't get it.

Would be nice to know what your tool/service is capable to.

I flashed a wrong ROM, so I still can get to the download but not into recovery mode.

I download the USB driver and your software........and then ????

I don't have currently a proper PC/laptop to try, only a company laptop which doesn't allow me to play with.

More details would be highly appreciated to bring my S3 back to life when I'm back home.

Sent from my HD2 used by LinChina
Galaxy S 4 I9505:
Omega v34 by ::indie::
Galaxy S III GT-I9300:
Omega v54 by ::indie::
CM11, 4.4.2 UNOFFICIAL Build - V37 by temasek

HTC HD2: retired
WM NRGZ28 Energy 29022 Sense2.5 CHT 2.0
NativeSD:
NIGHTLY CM 9 29-10NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.1-CM10 V1.2PACman HD2 1.2aBoxmaX S3.5 V10