Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need some help unlocking a GT-I9300

OP PBLnS

5th January 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi, I am new in this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300) and I want to unlock it (use another sim card) because I really hate Telcel (Mexico) hehe. I`ve how ever that doesnt work with this specific carrier.

Need help to do this. I understand that a stock rom would help but cant seem to find the right one.

Thx!
5th January 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 727

3,324 posts
Questions go in the q&a forum, report your own post and ask a moderator to move it.

You'll need to obtain an unlocking code from your current network operator, insert your new SIM then enter the code.

There used to be patches, which would unlock early firmware -but these no longer work.

The search facility would have give you this information a lot quicker.
6th January 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboomer

Questions go in the q&a forum, report your own post and ask a moderator to move it.

You'll need to obtain an unlocking code from your current network operator, insert your new SIM then enter the code.

There used to be patches, which would unlock early firmware -but these no longer work.

The search facility would have give you this information a lot quicker.

I did the search and find what you say... but also a few with the exact same problema and resolve it by flashing a stock versión (and other things) how ever ) I cant seem to find the right rom, just for other regions not mine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread