FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Hey can you suggest me a new phone

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By xxgsliemrexx, Junior Member on 3rd January 2016, 02:18 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey folks I'm looking for a new phone but not too expensive ones.Im thinking Asus zenfone 2 or note 2 or galaxy s4.What do you think of these or do you have any suggestions ?

BTW i9300 is great phone I'm changing this because only and only lack of ram.I tried everything z ram swap file nothing helps.Its sometimes freezing and it makes me crazy.Also if you have any suggestion about ram I would really appreciated

3rd January 2016, 09:37 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
What's your budget? Also I wouldn't recommend another Samsung device. I'll always regret the day wasted my 1 year savings on an s3
3rd January 2016, 10:17 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Note 2

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
4th January 2016, 04:55 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romflasher69

What's your budget? Also I wouldn't recommend another Samsung device. I'll always regret the day wasted my 1 year savings on an s3

I'm thinking 500 dolar max.Also why don't you recommend Samsung :/.What do you think about Asus zenfone 2 ?
4th January 2016, 07:12 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
With that budget I'd suggest buying a lg g4 or a nexus 5x. Now those devices don't 4gbs of ram but they are certainly beasts and almost lag-free with great performance and decent SoC. I haven't heard much about asus phones but if u check CM's download site, you'll notice that not many asus phones are supported by them which means that if u'd ever want to flash a ROM for whatever reason, then chances are your device won't be supported mainly because of their SoC.
Why no more Samsung? Simply touchwiz, exynos, lack of updates and they usually take too much time to update their firmaware if at all. Also you'd think that a 3gbs top of the line phone would handle multitasking like a beast and that apps would be kept running in the background so when u reopen it'd pick up where you left off without re-loaling the app, but noooo it's Samsung we're talking about here they won't allow such a privilege other OEMs have had since 2012, will they?
Anyway think about the lg g4 or nexus 5x or why not lg v10
Last edited by Romflasher69; 4th January 2016 at 07:14 AM.
4th January 2016, 02:52 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romflasher69

With that budget I'd suggest buying a lg g4 or a nexus 5x. Now those devices don't 4gbs of ram but they are certainly beasts and almost lag-free with great performance and decent SoC. I haven't heard much about asus phones but if u check CM's download site, you'll notice that not many asus phones are supported by them which means that if u'd ever want to flash a ROM for whatever reason, then chances are your device won't be supported mainly because of their SoC.
Why no more Samsung? Simply touchwiz, exynos, lack of updates and they usually take too much time to update their firmaware if at all. Also you'd think that a 3gbs top of the line phone would handle multitasking like a beast and that apps would be kept running in the background so when u reopen it'd pick up where you left off without re-loaling the app, but noooo it's Samsung we're talking about here they won't allow such a privilege other OEMs have had since 2012, will they?
Anyway think about the lg g4 or nexus 5x or why not lg v10

Yeah you kinda right buddy.But as you see there is great roms for Samsung in here . especially for s4.I would really glad if s3 has more ram.Also I'm using Samsung for years and touch wiz pretty familiar to me.Thats why I thought like this.About those phones:sadly they don't sell nexus 5x to my country so I can't buy it.But LG g4 seems pretty great.Why don't you recommend Asus instead of LG even it seems better and cheaper I mean I guess I don't have to use ROM if it's that fast and smooth Also thank you for you advices
Last edited by xxgsliemrexx; 4th January 2016 at 03:16 PM.
5th January 2016, 12:12 AM |#7  
Thread closed.

Please continue your discussion in the thread dedicated to device suggestion:

**DEVICE SUGGESTION THREAD** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

Thank you.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread