FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

How to fix - E:failed to mount /efs (Invalid argument)

529 posts
Thanks Meter: 398

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th July 2015, 08:36 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
When I connecting with adb and type "su" I get error:
/sbin/sh: su: Permission denied

I need root access but I install rooted rom and still this error...

14th July 2015, 08:51 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1l05z

When I connecting with adb and type "su" I get error:
/sbin/sh: su: Permission denied

I need root access but I install rooted rom and still this error...

Did you go to the options of the rom and turn on root though?

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA Free mobile app
15th July 2015, 02:59 AM |#33  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nk33

Did you go to the options of the rom and turn on root though?

But my rom stuck on the Samsung logo...
I try to connect with adb in recovery mode
1st August 2015, 10:58 AM |#34  

More
Hi, I really need help. I rooted my phone and it keep hanging on the samsung logo even though it was successfully flash. I removed the battery and tried to flash again the ROM but still occur the same thing. I remove the battery again and enter to Recovery Mode. I tried to factory reset and also advanced reset to erase everything and this is where i seen "E:failed to mount" failure thing. I remove the battery and also the SD card to power it up but my phone is currently dead. I cant even power up in any mode. I cant seems to charge my phone as well. There is no battery indicator and also no vibration when USB is plugged and cant detect on my PC. No vibration felt also when i tried to power up. What could have went wrong? I really need help.
1st August 2015, 01:08 PM |#35  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.ern

Hi, I really need help. I rooted my phone and it keep hanging on the samsung logo even though it was successfully flash. I removed the battery and tried to flash again the ROM but still occur the same thing. I remove the battery again and enter to Recovery Mode. I tried to factory reset and also advanced reset to erase everything and this is where i seen "E:failed to mount" failure thing. I remove the battery and also the SD card to power it up but my phone is currently dead. I cant even power up in any mode. I cant seems to charge my phone as well. There is no battery indicator and also no vibration when USB is plugged and cant detect on my PC. No vibration felt also when i tried to power up. What could have went wrong? I really need help.

Hi mate. Does it start in download mode? Hold Volume down+home button togethet then power on keeping those pressed?

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA Forums
1st August 2015, 04:03 PM |#36  

More
Hi nk33,

I cant start up in any mode. No vibration at all as well. But i can feel my phone heats up a little when i leave it for a while after trying to enter any mode. Any ideas?
1st August 2015, 04:57 PM |#37  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.ern

Hi nk33,

I cant start up in any mode. No vibration at all as well. But i can feel my phone heats up a little when i leave it for a while after trying to enter any mode. Any ideas?

Thats wierd. If I had to guess I would say your display is gone. Obviously your phone is stuck in bootloop.

I was going to say I had the same issue on my S4. You have to get to download mode first though to fix the issue. After that you can flash twrp and then instal CM 11. Its the only ROM which works if your phone has this mount error.

Not sure if you can test your display by using and hdmi adapter to the tv to see if you get anything? Just to confirm if it is the display…?

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 04:30 AM |#38  

More
Hi Nk33,

I dont have a HDMI cable. Even the LED Is not blinking when i tried to enter any mode or just a normal power up. Is it possible that the LCD is damaged?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread