Instagram for Android

Search This thread

mdfpido

Aug 17, 2012
Why is that whenever I post an Instagram pic on Facebook, I just get a small thumbnail plus a link to my Instagram photo? This is repeatable on my brother's S3. On iOS, when I post the same on Facebook, it will show a bigger photo.

Is this an Android thing? Or Instagram has given iOS user's more priority?

kofiaa

Aug 27, 2011
Accra
Doesn't happen to me, I get the full pic.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

slashnburn

Aug 11, 2011
Blackpool
Why is that whenever I post an Instagram pic on Facebook, I just get a small thumbnail plus a link to my Instagram photo? This is repeatable on my brother's S3. On iOS, when I post the same on Facebook, it will show a bigger photo.

Is this an Android thing? Or Instagram has given iOS user's more priority?

Try uninstalling and re-installing again.... (Farcebook, and Instagram)

IOIDroid

Apr 3, 2012
Leeds
I believe this is due to the sharing settings you have set in instagram, Check them all and it may give you your answer :)

Let me know if you want anymore info and remember it costs nothing to click Thanks !

clax6

Jun 13, 2011
The way to work around it is this.
Take a photo using the camera not using instagrams camera then click on the photo in gallery and press the share icon and select instagrams. Then resize the photo and rotate.
Select your filter if you want! Then click the top right icon (arrow) and select Facebook.
And there you go!

The way that your getting thumbnails is sending an already edited photo within instagram by pressing the 3 dots and selecting share?

Hope this helps!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Reactions: unholygid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The way to work around it is this.
    Take a photo using the camera not using instagrams camera then click on the photo in gallery and press the share icon and select instagrams. Then resize the photo and rotate.
    Select your filter if you want! Then click the top right icon (arrow) and select Facebook.
    And there you go!

The way that your getting thumbnails is sending an already edited photo within instagram by pressing the 3 dots and selecting share?

Hope this helps!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium