FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[Official Firmwares] I9300XXUGML2 (Android 4.3) - Switzerland (AUT) [26-12-13]

2,836 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,255
 
By Faryaab, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 10th May 2012, 03:50 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th March 2013, 06:46 PM |#10351  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,771
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLegend

Goodies from mb5?
I don't remember seeing any.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Contacts stuff or something. Check the WanamLite thread in the development section.

Btw, can't seem to upload to Mega today. The upload just freezes.
 
 
25th March 2013, 07:18 PM |#10352  
DeadSOL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,800
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLegend

Goodies from mb5?
I don't remember seeing any.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yeah, MB5 was pretty much the same as the rest of the MB series. I could tell even without flashing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

in about 3 mins I can start uploading ZSEMC1 to Mega for those who want it.

EDIT: Btw, Wanam noticed that MC1 has the stuff from MR2 together with the goodies from MB5 so if you come from MR2 there's no need to wipe data.

So, what you're saying is that the latest MC1 has caught up with my old MR2?
25th March 2013, 07:19 PM |#10353  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,771
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSOL

Yeah, MB5 was pretty much the same as the rest of the MB series. I could tell even without flashing it.



So, what you're saying is that the latest MC1 has caught up with my old MR2?

I'm saying Wanam said something like that, yeah. ^^
25th March 2013, 07:24 PM |#10354  
DeadSOL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,800
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

I'm saying Wanam said something like that, yeah. ^^

Yeah, I just checked that.

Cool, cool. I was definitely up for flashing MC1 anyway! Now, all I need to do is wait for some European firmware and wait for Perka to upload it to his magical kingdom of fast downloads. Then, I'll write up a proper review. I haven't written one in ages.
25th March 2013, 07:36 PM |#10355  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,771
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSOL

Yeah, I just checked that.

Cool, cool. I was definitely up for flashing MC1 anyway! Now, all I need to do is wait for some European firmware and wait for Perka to upload it to his magical kingdom of fast downloads. Then, I'll write up a proper review. I haven't written one in ages.

You're getting rusty, my good Sir!
The Following User Says Thank You to Theshawty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2013, 08:00 PM |#10356  
DeadSOL's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,800
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

You're getting rusty, my good Sir!

Heck, no! I'll make sure it's one fine review!
25th March 2013, 08:21 PM |#10357  
maccboy2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
bricked my s3 woops
i tried flashing stock firmware and the pit file and when it was flashing my battery went on my laptop what a idiot!!! thought id plugged it in. now i cant get into cwm i can only get into odin mode volume down. can anyone give me the proper files its just the proper pit file for uk 16gb unlocked that i need. and is my phone hard bricked or soft bricked? thanks
25th March 2013, 08:38 PM |#10358  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Re: [Stock Official Firmwares] I9300XXEMB5 (4.1.2) - United Kingdom (BTU) [07-03-13]
Download XXEMB5 zip file from Sammobile and flash the .tar.md5 file within the downloaded zip using Odin. Use the PDA file entry in Odin and don't touch any option check boxes especially PIT.

This will hopefully get you the latest UK unbranded ROM.

Peter

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
25th March 2013, 08:41 PM |#10359  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,771
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccboy2010

i tried flashing stock firmware and the pit file and when it was flashing my battery went on my laptop what a idiot!!! thought id plugged it in. now i cant get into cwm i can only get into odin mode volume down. can anyone give me the proper files its just the proper pit file for uk 16gb unlocked that i need. and is my phone hard bricked or soft bricked? thanks

Uhm, if the battery crapped out whilst the pit was flashing, I'd say you're pretty much toast now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Theshawty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2013, 09:51 PM |#10360  
mchu6am4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Bricked phone
Anyone know what country/network this phone as I'm trying to fix a bricked phone please...

-Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
-FCC ID: A3LGTI9300A
-SSN: -I9300GSMH
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s 3 port, galaxy s iii firmwares, jellybean for galaxy s3, s-voice, stock galaxy s3 firmware
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes