5,598,938 Members 30,970 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official Indian GS3 Owners Thread -Discussion, reviews and more

Tip us?

Anki007
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I think it's gonna cost arnd 40k, as Amazon Germany has listed its pre-orders for 599 euros, thats make it to 42K.... But keeping in mind Indian mkt, they gonna make it between HTC One X (38k) and 40k.....

kkrraazzyy
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 2832

DONATE TO ME
i am also planning to switch to s3
The Following User Says Thank You to kkrraazzyy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bala_gamer
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6512

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkrraazzyy View Post
i am also planning to switch to s3
good to see you here, you were using sgsl right?
DEVICE : 9505 ARCTIC BLUE || MODEM : NC6 || PRIMARY : STOCK NC6 || KERNEL : KTOONSEZ || DPI : 320 || LAUNCHER : BUZZ || APPS : 200+ || BATTERY BACKUP : ~~~
|| temp fix for screen smearing in s4 || SenseWiz Theme || multi dpi apps || S3 CPU/GPU overclocking guide || New to Android/s3? Read the FAQ here ||

Oldies : Galaxy S3,S2,SL|| Nokia X6,5230,N73

Raven'sSight
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Expecting it to be priced aound 38k-40k. will be 35k in a couple of month though.

Not sure whether i will be upgrading or not. Doesn't really look like a game changer as the S2 was !!!

Maybe the transparent panel s4 :P

kachrukamble
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven'sSight View Post
Expecting it to be priced aound 38k-40k. will be 35k in a couple of month though.

Not sure whether i will be upgrading or not. Doesn't really look like a game changer as the S2 was !!!

Samsung is known for affordable price tag. Keeping in mind this price would be around 35-40k

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speek only when you feel your words are better than your silence......!
----------------------------
Device:
Galaxy S4 I9500

bala_gamer
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6512

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven'sSight View Post

people might update if it has wireless charging leaked service manual from sammobile shows, i9300 does have inductive charging ..
DEVICE : 9505 ARCTIC BLUE || MODEM : NC6 || PRIMARY : STOCK NC6 || KERNEL : KTOONSEZ || DPI : 320 || LAUNCHER : BUZZ || APPS : 200+ || BATTERY BACKUP : ~~~
|| temp fix for screen smearing in s4 || SenseWiz Theme || multi dpi apps || S3 CPU/GPU overclocking guide || New to Android/s3? Read the FAQ here ||

Oldies : Galaxy S3,S2,SL|| Nokia X6,5230,N73
rd_nest Old
Thanks Meter
Talking inductive charging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_gamer View Post
people might update if it has wireless charging leaked service manual from sammobile shows, i9300 does have inductive charging ..
Was that a service manual they leaked or just a couple of screen-shots? Don't recall about inductive charging. I could be wrong though..

zyryn
Old
Thanks Meter 62

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd_nest View Post
Was that a service manual they leaked or just a couple of screen-shots? Don't recall about inductive charging. I could be wrong though..
LOL, i think he was kidding......

oh crap, just googled it and there are actually rumours about that !!
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/03...secret-weapon/

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

btw, Im sure its not gonna be a penny more than the OneX, i remember even the sensation had a price tag a tad higher than the s2 at launch time...
THE ONE

Galaxy S III [9300] (Pebble Blue) ---> ArchiDroid V1.5 with Perseus V36

Spare phones:
Nokia N79
History
Galaxy S4 ( 9500 ). ( it was always HTC One )
SGS II (SGH-i777) (Betrayed Coz of the SGSIII)
SGS(GT-i9000) (Matyred, A True Legend)
HTC Touch Diamond 2 (Stolen)
Nokia N70 (Bricked)
Nokia 1108 (Sold)
SE T610 (Drowned in 27/7/05 Mumbai Floods)

kkrraazzyy
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 2832

DONATE TO ME
@ bala

brother its great that you still remembering me and yeah i am using sgsl and lg o2x and tomorrow i am getting my htc 1x but my main objective is to buy s3

kachrukamble
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1340
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speek only when you feel your words are better than your silence......!
----------------------------
Device:
Galaxy S4 I9500

Tags
all big talkers still haven't got s3, android master is homo, bala the great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, bala_gamer the boss, brar.arsh : i know everything, brar.arsh wants to help bala_gamer to brick his s3, bulk deals, epic fail thread, galaxy s3 weak camera, htc one x better then gs3, india samsung galaxy s3 / siii, iphone 4s camera, kachru fears dragon!!!!!!!!!!, karch want to sell his s3, karchu we know you love s2 more than s3, ngpay fraud, sulekha delay, the most off topic place on xda, what pair gadgetcheck~gadgetcraze rockrag~rock2702