Post Reply

Official jellybean update coming soon apparently.

20th July 2012, 12:39 PM   |  #1  
nodstuff's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,734
 
3,073 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Sammobiles trusted sources say Samsung are almost ready to push JB update.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/07/gal...s2-in-testing/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nodstuff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2012, 12:41 PM   |  #2  
joshnichols189's Avatar
Senior Member
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,389
 
6,931 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodstuff

Sammobiles trusted sources say Samsung are almost ready to push JB update.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/07/gal...s2-in-testing/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Great, hopefully it'll help iron everything out in CM10

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to joshnichols189 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2012, 12:43 PM   |  #3  
nodstuff's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,734
 
3,073 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Ya it'll be nice to get all those binaries from Sammy!
And so much for the intl model not having enough ram.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
20th July 2012, 01:16 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
444 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Even the nexus s has got jellybean, so obviously 1gb of ram can be said to be inordinate in some ways.
The Following User Says Thank You to disclaimernotice For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2012, 01:21 PM   |  #5  
nodstuff's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,734
 
3,073 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Ya I just flashed it on my old nexus s, its better than ICS on it but due to the hardware it just isn't buttery like on my gnex. That's to be expected though with a 1ghz hummingbird and lower bus speeds.
Laughing at my sister with her galaxy s that doesn't even have ICS with pretty much identical hardware as my nexus s with jellybean.


Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
20th July 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #6  
Simmo3D's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
JB is gonna be so awesome on the SGS3. Its so much faster than ICS on my GNex.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
20th July 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #7  
delsus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 867
 
4,558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo3D

JB is gonna be so awesome on the SGS3. Its so much faster than ICS on my GNex.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

You guys are making me want JB even more than before

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
20th July 2012, 05:11 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 434
 
1,288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodstuff

Laughing at my sister with her galaxy s that doesn't even have ICS with pretty much identical hardware as my nexus s with jellybean

Instead of laughing, install Cyanogenmod 9 with Devilkernel or CM10preview no her i9000 and the device is up to speed.
Makes a huge difference over Gingerbread performance-wise and is rockstable.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d4fseeker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2012, 05:15 PM   |  #9  
nodstuff's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,734
 
3,073 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4fseeker

Instead of laughing, install Cyanogenmod 9 with Devilkernel or CM10preview no her i9000 and the device is up to speed.
Makes a huge difference over Gingerbread performance-wise and is rockstable.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Not going to happen, she thinks that custom means broken.
I've tried already, believe me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to nodstuff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2012, 05:31 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
That's pretty awesome, considering Samsung's updating history.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III General by ThreadRank