View Poll Results: Will you move to Galaxy S III?
Yes 459 51.63%
Not 430 48.37%
Voters: 889. You may not vote on this poll

A Poll --Will you move to Galaxy S III?

OP energie

17th April 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #31  
Flag Chiang Rai
Thanks Meter: 117

566 posts
Apart from not wanting a smaller screen (using my old Galaxy S just to get files off of it confirms that I couldn't go back to a smaller screen), I actually use the s Pen a lot more than I thought I would.

I use it often, every day, for taking notes, playing games, cropping photos etc. Doing these things with a finger would be a lot less accurate.
I find it a lot quicker to take handwritten notes in Freenote, than typed text notes using an onscreen keyboard.
17th April 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 43

278 posts
I'll be waiting for the note 2, hard to go back to a smaller screen. And I kinda want the pen.
17th April 2012, 06:54 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 15

96 posts
No.

Sent from my GT-N7000
17th April 2012, 07:27 PM   |  #34  
Thanks Meter: 57

442 posts
More
The notes ruined other phones for me. I'll be waiting for the note 2 or if there's a better 5"+ phone then I may get that as long as it has decent development.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
17th April 2012, 07:59 PM   |  #35  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 43

312 posts
More
I've been considering a move to a smaller phone, but I'll skip at least one generation. Would have gone for the Nexus, but I wanted a uSDHC slot.
17th April 2012, 08:03 PM   |  #36  
Flag Mobile, AL
Thanks Meter: 308

1,301 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by offenberg

When the next samsung flagship is released we will have to wait 2-4 months. Then we will have the Note II or what they are going to call it. But the Note is a bigger succes then they expected, so we might see 5.0" + phones from HTC, Motorola, LG etc. And maybe even apple. So lets wait and see. But I know that it will be very hard to use a samller screen once you have owned this phone.

Apple won't create a 5'' phone.

But, yeah, you are right, it would be very difficult to switch to a smaller phone now. I love the Note!

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlum

Apart from not wanting a smaller screen (using my old Galaxy S just to get files off of it confirms that I couldn't go back to a smaller screen), I actually use the s Pen a lot more than I thought I would.

I use it often, every day, for taking notes, playing games, cropping photos etc. Doing these things with a finger would be a lot less accurate.
I find it a lot quicker to take handwritten notes in Freenote, than typed text notes using an onscreen keyboard.

I can't wait until the official ICS release comes out! I'm on ICS Stunner now and I love the S-pen, but it is rather pointless right now. It's just a stylus. But, then again, it will never work fully without the Samsung framework.
17th April 2012, 08:21 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 52

306 posts
More
I won't be picking up an SIII. There is no way I will go down in screen size. I don't care how many cores it has.
17th April 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #38  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 581

2,884 posts
More
Quad core core ain't got the programing behind it yet asfaik. I can't see any other benefits.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
17th April 2012, 09:42 PM   |  #39  
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 356

1,157 posts
Donate to Me
More
I don't want smaller screen. Anything below 5" is not good enough now... so i don't know what samsung would have to pack into the galaxy s 3 to convince me - and no, i won't replace 5,3" screen with quad core cpu i wont even utilize in half.
17th April 2012, 10:00 PM   |  #40  
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 49

240 posts
More
I'm torn, I love the screen on the note, but could be tempted by a superior camera and more efficient processor of the s3 . Note 2 won't be here took October/November as they usually leave a year between releases. And they won't outspec the sgs3 as they won't want to impact on the sales of the flagship s3.
I'll prob get an s3 and play with it but doubt I'll keep it more then a month

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread