Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 43,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommended deodexed stock rom?

Tip us?

nikctsh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default Recommended deodexed stock rom?

Hey guys, I'm on rooted stock android 4.3 odex rom. Last month I installed some mods (S5 launcher + S5 accuweather widget) on my device. Well everything is working well, just that everytime I boot my phone I'll have to wait for like 1 or 2 minutes because the "Android is upgrading" dialogue keeps appearing every boot. I bear with it for a month but its getting annoying when I have more and more apps installed on my device. I want to install S5 KK rom, but its buggy, so I wish to install a deodexed stock 4.3 rom at the moment. Can you guys give me some suggestions? I'm looking for a deodexed stock 4.3 rom with high performance and low ram consumption. Thanks guys

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 672
No, best rom requests are not allowed on xda as they can cause bad feeling. Try them for yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10523

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe